Are women being sexualized on here?

Guest Blonde Babe

6 hours ago, lovelymeow555 said:

I've chosen to distance myself from this topic after a member of this site voiced her concerns over it.

Oh wow, there is a WHOLE second page that I did not read, friend. Unfortunately, that's what happens when you graze over the comments just to find the pics and videos of curvy women lol. Almost like this is a website that's been specifically and exclusively dedicated to literally just that since the entirety of its existence or something.

I'm sorry if you felt like you were bullied, though. As far as distancing yourself goes, I don't blame you. 

Guest superbacon7

Lmao why close it, its hot who cares about people arguing in a forum for wanking

On 4/8/2020 at 5:38 AM, Baby said:

Crazy how a woman can be sexualized for just doing her job. This woman is incredibly successful in her career as a medical doctor, in fact she’s Iowa’s director of public health, but let’s just point out how her body looks during press conferences. I really can’t stand this. 

I don't know about the rest of the guys, but I was totally masturbating to the size of her brain and succes as a woman 😎

Guest Blonde Babe
2 minutes ago, vennie said:

I don't know about the rest of the guys, but I was totally masturbating to the size of her brain and succes as a woman 😎

Good job protecting your models, mod. 

4 minutes ago, Baby said:

Just worried about being told to leave the site again. 

There is nothing against the rules about having an opinion. The moderators can have opinions also, I only called them out because it's important for us to remain neural and professional. 

I will lock the thread till things cool down.

Thank you :)

• S77 locked this topic