• Curvage Model
5 hours ago, PunkRockWarlord said:

How does it feel having gone from being a thin woman to a fat woman? What are the physical differences you notice the most?

2 hours ago, Billy Goat said:

Would love to hear about how you first gained. What was it like to transform from skinny to chubby? What were the most noticeable changes? Did you let go of strict exercise or diets that kept you thin? Or was it something that happened completely by accident?

Ooh, all excellent suggestions.  I'm excited to finally spill all the details!

I was thinking it would be appropriate to dish while enjoying a dish.  Maybe a big plate of spicy wings swimming in bleu cheese dressing? 😋

• 2 weeks later...
  • Curvage Model
3 hours ago, Billy Goat said:

Looking lovely as always! And I can't wait for your fat chat clip? When can we expect that!?!?!?

Thank you, darling! I'm planning on filming 3-4 clips in the coming weeks, and I'm hoping Fat Chat will be one of them! 

I do have another clip coming out soon, though. Hint: I think it will make a big splash 💦 (just like me at the pool 😋

2 hours ago, Petey said:

The tight dress and cleavage look great. Your hair looks amazing, probably as soft as your belly too.

Thank you, love! Can confirm that both my locks and my delicious cake are very soft. 😘

• Curvage Model
6 hours ago, mj3200 said:

Utterly unbelievable. Thank you

Could you reprise this shot sometime please? It's been my favourite angle since I bought the video last year. That high waist swimsuit sets off your curves perfectly. 

Screenshot_20210718-135528.png

Hm! Is it the suit more, or the angle? I try to keep my content fresh but maybe there's a shoot i could work what you're looking for into. 

5 hours ago, mj3200 said:

Sorry I should quote these so the old pic isn't what shown in the new pics ribbon 

Screenshot_20210728-185609.jpg

Aw, that's very considerate of you ❤️ 

Guest Billy Goat

Such amazing progress! That belly of yours is getting epic! I'm dying to know your current weight!!!!

• Curvage Model
On 7/30/2021 at 11:31 AM, Billy Goat said:

Such amazing progress! That belly of yours is getting epic! I'm dying to know your current weight!!!!

I'll have to arrange for an update clip!

On 7/30/2021 at 11:54 AM, cdy309 said:

FUPALOOZA...very sexy.... I am taking a moment to daydream now.....thanks for sharing!

Lmao I may have to steal FUPALOOZA for later use.  Would you mind?

On 7/30/2021 at 6:20 PM, Voluptuouslover said:

Tell us all the ways that sexy big gut is getting in the way of things these days…..pretty please🥰

I've actually found it's really helpful to balance things on since I'm always trying to carry too many things at once!  I have sized myself out of all my pants again, though 😤

• Curvage Model
12 hours ago, Submissivefeeder said:

Please do a giantess video 🙏

Oh, it's gonna happen.  I can't say for sure when, but it is absolutely in my plans.  Possibly in combination with the other idea we discussed!  But maybe I'm biting off more than I can chew 😅 Sounds like something I'd do.

• Curvage Model
On 8/2/2021 at 8:48 PM, AppleZingers said:

Has the hot summer weather been an issue now that you’re getting bigger?

Yes, I have never sweat so much in my life! 🥵 So uncomfortable and tbh makes me cranky, lol.  But I'm easily soothed with cool treats.

Edited by Miss September

Guest AppleZingers
24 minutes ago, Miss September said:

Yes, I have never sweat so much in my life! 🥵 So uncomfortable and tbh makes me cranky, lol.  But I'm easily soothed with cool treats.

Well, I guess I will have to get you some ice cream! Which flavor is your favorite?