Guest Bellylove25
13 minutes ago, Miss September said:

Aw, yay! Thank you ☺️

You know me too well!  Snickers ice cream bars and Ben & Jerry's have been of particular comfort 😋

Hi again, Miss September! Thanks for sharing your recent pic! Perfect increasing pure pulchritide! As a fan of compar pics I immediately had to do a recent one. Hope you like it 😍

Miss September before and during.jpg

• Curvage Model
34 minutes ago, sammybellylove said:

Hi again, Miss September! Thanks for sharing your recent pic! Perfect increasing pure pulchritide! As a fan of compar pics I immediately had to do a recent one. Hope you like it 😍

Miss September before and during.jpg

Thanks for putting that together!

Funny, I remember thinking I looked chubby in the pic on the left.  Little did I know!😅

On 5/27/2021 at 2:28 PM, Miss September said:

It's true that I have expensive taste 💸, but not just for the sake of it! Superb quality and presentation add an element of ecstasy that's worth the extra cost, in my humble opinion.

ms_sap_01.jpg

ms_sap_02.jpg

ms_sap_03.jpg

ms_sap_04.jpg

ms_sap_05.jpg

ms_sap_06.jpg

ms_sap_07.jpg

💋Miss September

I don't know which I like more these pics...

18 hours ago, Miss September said:

TFW it’s so hot all you can bear to wear is a set of pasties.

June’s barely just begun, but it’s been so hot, I’m already resorting to my summer uniform (i.e.: as little as possible).

I know I can’t be alone in the Sweaty Betty Club.  It’s just a fact of the Fat Girl experience, right? 

😩 I just wanna swiiiim.

Ooh, clip idea… 😏🌊

ms_june08.jpg

ms_june06.jpg

ms_june07.jpg

ms_june02.jpg

ms_june04.jpg

💋Miss September

or these pics...both GIF

• 2 weeks later...
  • Curvage Model
On 6/25/2021 at 6:14 PM, Billy Goat said:

Hey @Miss September, when can we expect a new clip!?!?!? I'm dying from anticipation!

Working on one now!  I'm hoping by the end of the week.  To whet your appetite: it involves me being sneaky, greedy, and wearing horizontal stripes 😈

Guest Bellylove25
9 hours ago, Miss September said:

Apologies for being a little quiet, darlings. Don’t worry, if I’m not talking, it’s usually because I’m eating 😋

ms_flowertop03.jpg

ms_flowertop02.jpg

ms_flowertop01.jpg

💋Miss September

... more than a single burger😍 Beautiful!

Miss September more than one burger.jpg

Miss September more than one burger1.jpg

Guest Billy Goat
21 hours ago, Miss September said:

Working on one now!  I'm hoping by the end of the week.  To whet your appetite: it involves me being sneaky, greedy, and wearing horizontal stripes 😈

YES!!!!!! I can't wait!

1 hour ago, Miss September said:

*blush* how kind! 💖😊 Is it the angles you're fond of?

Angles are certainly part of it, especially that first pic!

The lighting is also spectacular. Soft lighting and angles make the photos feel so intimate--feels like a crisp and cuddly late-September morning.

They're such strong photos from a technical standpoint, so the subject takes it over the top. Unbelievable figure and cute little tummy!

On 6/28/2021 at 9:47 PM, Miss September said:

I hope it's a video where you eat too much food ;) have you never checked how much is the most you can eat?

Guest Billy Goat
19 hours ago, Miss September said:

Maybe you all can help me!  Trying to decide how much voiceover I want to include.  Which is better, letting the images speak for themselves or peppering in more commentary? 🤔

I'm typically not a huge voiceover fan in movies, but I think you've made it work well in your videos. You have a sexy voice and natural delivery, so I feel it would be a shame not to hear it!