• Curvage Model
47 minutes ago, jajakeke said:

your belly is soo hot, it would be great if you made a video of you eating a big pile of food, a video that lasts at least 30 min and expands your belly to the max, that would be great ;) 

Wellll, I have an 18 minute cut coming up!  So we're making our way 😉

• Curvage Model

Strange how the girl on the right loves and appreciates her body so much more than the girls on the left.  Guess you could say I’ve gained more than weight/inches. 💖

ms_2021_compare.jpeg

ms_college_compare.jpeg

Thanks so much to everyone who has purchased The Girth of Venus so far!  And thank you for keeping my (not so) little secret just between us. 😉

If you haven’t discovered the secret for yourself yet, get your booty on over! *spank*

💋Miss September

Edited by Miss September

Guest Billy Goat
15 hours ago, Miss September said:

ms_college_compare.jpeg

Seriously one of my ALL TIME favorite compare pics! Thanks so much for sharing. 

• Curvage Model

Happy Tuesday, sweethearts!💕

I’m absolutely tickled to introduce a new series of mine today: Sample ’n Stuff!🎉  As a stimulation junkie, I adore just trying things and experiencing the wide variety of tongue teasers the world has to offer.  However, you might not know it to look at me, but I’m actually quite picky!  Cursed with high standards.  But the things that do pass muster are then devoured in great quantity and with reckless abandon. 👅

ms_piejinx01.gif

ms_piejinx02.gif

ms_piejinx03.gif

💋Miss September

Edited by Miss September

• Curvage Model

Can anything really compare to pie? 🥧It’s one of those classics that brings out a girl’s vintage-loving side.  Lips and nails painted cherry red, if you please!  💅💄🍒Top it off with an apron and a sweet little cardigan that’s so snug it strains and gapes at the buttons.  And when you see what’s behind the apron?  Sometimes I like to dress up before I throw down 😛

ms_cherry01.jpg

ms_cherry04.jpg

ms_cherry02.jpg

ms_cherry03.jpg

ms_piejinx00.gif

ms_piejinx04.gif

💋Miss September

Edited by Miss September

Guest Billy Goat
15 hours ago, Miss September said:

ms_cherry02.jpg

Dang girl, that side profile is amazing. Words can't describe how sexy that outfit looks on you.

17 hours ago, Miss September said:

Can anything really compare to pie? 🥧It’s one of those classics that brings out a girl’s vintage-loving side.  Lips and nails painted cherry red, if you please!  💅💄🍒Top it off with an apron and a sweet little cardigan that’s so snug it strains and gapes at the buttons.  And when you see what’s behind the apron?  Sometimes I like to dress up before I throw down 😛

ms_cherry01.jpg

ms_cherry04.jpg

ms_cherry02.jpg

ms_cherry03.jpg

ms_piejinx00.gif

ms_piejinx04.gif

💋Miss September

As per usual, amazing work! A monosilabic "WOW" would probably express it the best giving that the best way to express carnal beauty & bliss is through carnal spasms, not words. Still, I can't get over of (not that I want to) how filled with lust those eyes are.