Guest Billy Goat
20 hours ago, Miss September said:

Ever wonder what a love letter to dessert would sound like?๐Ÿ’Œย ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿ’•

๐Ÿ’‹Miss September

Okay, the official Curvage award for best content creator goes to @Miss September!ย 

giphy.gif

This is simply amazing. And, frankly, I can't understand why you don't get more love (maybe because you make all the other models looks bad?!?!?)

• Curvage Model
3 minutes ago, Billy Goat said:

Okay, the official Curvage award for best content creator goes to @Miss September!ย 

giphy.gif

This is simply amazing. And, frankly, I can't understand why you don't get more love (maybe because you make all the other models looks bad?!?!?)

Aww๐Ÿฅฐย  This made my day.ย  It's easy to get buried on this siteย -lots of great models! I try to find the balance between being visible and not being obnoxious, haha.ย  I'll keep grinding away, fueled by sweethearts like you โค๏ธย 

On 2/10/2021 at 3:12 PM, Billy Goat said:

giphy.gif

Yes! @Miss Septemberย is an amazing artist, and a gorgeous feedeeย ๐Ÿ”ฅ

Guest Billy Goat
15 hours ago, Submissivefeeder said:

I said it once Iโ€™ll say it again you are a MASTER at angles! Get some major giantess vibes here too ๐Ÿ˜Š

YES! I am sooo on board with this concept!

I say go super high budget for this too. Let's launch a kickstarter campaign, haha. Think of all the buildings you could squash!

• Curvage Model
6 hours ago, Billy Goat said:

YES! I am sooo on board with this concept!

I say go super high budget for this too. Let's launch a kickstarter campaign, haha. Think of all the buildings you could squash!

Omg, I hadnโ€™t even thought of the squashing angle :3 Hmm, maybe Iโ€™ll get a bunch of building-shaped cakes to smush...

Wow ....very erotic had me going of into a fantasy daydream and you are beautiful with a fun personality....keep doing your sexy gainer stuff...thats your brand ...it is so artistic and hot. The world is going to find you.ย  Would love to see a feeding and cocktail video of you slightly inebriatedย  and eating with and even more reduced inhibitions and artistic movements....that would slay them all. Thank you for sharing...you are an artist and a beauty.

• Curvage Model
1 hour ago, cdy309 said:

Wow ....very erotic had me going of into a fantasy daydream and you are beautiful with a fun personality....keep doing your sexy gainer stuff...thats your brand ...it is so artistic and hot. The world is going to find you.ย  Would love to see a feeding and cocktail video of you slightly inebriatedย  and eating with and even more reduced inhibitions and artistic movements....that would slay them all. Thank you for sharing...you are an artist and a beauty.

Oh my, what lovely things to hear/read. Thank you! ย And that idea is going in my notebook. ย I really mean it when I say you all inspire me! ๐Ÿฅฐ Iโ€™m a lucky girl.