• Curvage Model

Pencils down, darlin's! The clip has now been approved and is available on the clip store.  That was fun!  Thanks for playin' with me and making it interesting 😘 We had guesses from 190lb all the way to 266lb!  One of you nailed on the head, though, and has been notified. 

Who got it right??

I know one way to find out 😏

Edited by Miss September

4 hours ago, Miss September said:

Pencils down, darlin's! The clip has now been approved and is available on the clip store.  That was fun!  Thanks for playin' with me and making it interesting 😘 We had guesses from 190lb all the way to 266lb!  One of you nailed on the head, though, and has been notified. 

Who got it right??

I am very curious how much you do way though🤤🤤🤤

• Curvage Model

Hello, Lovelies,

Here it is, the moment of truth!  I know many of you have been looking forward to this, so hopefully it was worth the wait! Or should I say…weight? 😏

…I’ll see myself out.

ms_girth_06.gif

ms_girth_03.gif

ms_girth_01.gif

ms_girth_02.gif

💋Miss September

Edited by Miss September

The part I enjoy the most while watching the physical changes take place is seeing the number increase as well. To me it is well worth the weight, I hope you are enjoying the process as well, as that is the downside to me if the person is not enjoying it.  You look spectacular and love the way you carry yourself and just look like you are enjoying every minute of this journey.  

Guest Billy Goat
18 hours ago, Miss September said:

Who got it right??

Here's hoping we get to play this game all over again before too long!

• Curvage Model
3 hours ago, lovemfat said:

The part I enjoy the most while watching the physical changes take place is seeing the number increase as well. To me it is well worth the weight, I hope you are enjoying the process as well, as that is the downside to me if the person is not enjoying it.  You look spectacular and love the way you carry yourself and just look like you are enjoying every minute of this journey.  

Heh, thank you.  I'm having a helluva good time!

3 hours ago, Miss September said:

Hello, Lovelies,

Here it is, the moment of truth!  I know many of you have been looking forward to this, so hopefully it was worth the wait! Or should I say…weight? 😏

…I’ll see myself out.

ms_girth_06.gif

ms_girth_03.gif

ms_girth_01.gif

ms_girth_02.gif

💋Miss September

your belly is soo hot, it would be great if you made a video of you eating a big pile of food, a video that lasts at least 30 min and expands your belly to the max, that would be great ;)