• Curvage Model
17 hours ago, Synthesis said:

Each contender had their own beauteous charm, I'm going to vote towards a majority draw so that we get to see both of those buxoms on the podium ☺️

I've heard they're not big on sharing.  Might have to settle things with an oiled up wrestling match.  My money's on red 😉

• Curvage Model
21 minutes ago, anonfin said:

Is not just that gorgeous female body that metamorphosed into an amazing manifestation thx to those 20 extra pounds. You gained 20 extra pounds of pure lust into those eyes as well! 🔥

💖👁️👁️💖

(pretend they're blue)

Edited by Miss September

• Curvage Model
1 hour ago, Muted Decor said:

Would be soooooo hot to see you try those jeans on again! Your shape is incredibly sexy 😍

Aw, thanks!  I'm not sure if I have that exact pair any more, but I know I still have plenty of pants I've grown out of.  I will have to make a Dressing Room Diaries Part 2!

• Curvage Model

Hiya, Honeys,

One of the most common requests I get is to spill my weight, and I won’t lie, it’s been fun being coy about it. 😏  But you all have been so good and so patient. 💜 At long last, your answer is on its way!

BUT

Where’s the flair in just flat out tellin’ ya?  Curvage is a place for thrills! So let’s amp up the drama, shall we?💃

THE NITTY GRITTY: The FIRST one to post a reply this thread guessing my current weight correctly (or the closest guess before the clip is released) will win a complimentary photoset of their choice.  One guess per user, if you please. 😘

I’ll be accepting guesses from now until the clip is released tomorrow evening (CST).

So whaddya think?  How much heat am I packin’?  Keep in mind that I am a leggy 5’9.  Good luck! 🍀

ms_measure02.jpg

ms_measure01.jpg

ms_measure03.jpg

💋Miss September

Edited by Miss September

• Curvage Model
5 minutes ago, Pritze99 said:

You are so beautiful 😍 I love your fat body so much ❤️

what was your reason to gain weight ?

which which weight did you started ?

what is your actual gaining goal ?

keep gaining ❤️

Thanks so much 🥰  I'm going to have to make a Q&A/Fat Chat Clip for some of these FAQ's!

47 minutes ago, Miss September said:

Hiya, Honeys,

One of the most common requests I get is to spill my weight, and I won’t lie, it’s been fun being coy about it. 😏  But you all have been so good and so patient. 💜 At long last, your answer is on its way!

BUT

Where’s the flair in just flat out tellin’ ya?  Curvage is a place for thrills! So let’s amp up the drama, shall we?💃

THE NITTY GRITTY: The FIRST one to post a reply this thread guessing my current weight correctly (or the closest guess before the clip is released) will win a complimentary photoset of their choice.  One guess per user, if you please. 😘

I’ll be accepting guesses from now until the clip is released tomorrow evening (CST).

So whaddya think?  How much heat am I packin’?  Keep in mind that I am a leggy 5’9.  Good luck! 🍀

ms_measure02.jpg

ms_measure01.jpg

ms_measure03.jpg

💋Miss September

Such a gorgeous body! 😍