• Curvage Model
20 hours ago, regbill said:

Thanks for taking time out of your busy day to share these beautiful photos with the rest of us. You may never paint again but I do hope you wear the outgit again because it does a great job of showing off your figure.

Haha, I did hang on to it for my next messy project.😘

• Curvage Model

When I started my Curvage journey back at the beginning of quarantine, I wasn’t sure what I was getting myself into.  

1,000 followers later, I can wholeheartedly say I made the right choice coming here.  I’ve had an absolute blast meeting the loveliest humans and following my creativity wherever it leads.

Thanks so much to everyone for the support.  I hope this is just the beginning!

💋Miss September

Edited by Miss September

• Curvage Model

Hello Deers 🦌 The Christmas Countdown has begun! 🎄🗓️

Whatcha gonna get your little Vixen?  💝

In lieu of a salt lick, please just send kisses and candy canes.  And be sure to watch me shake my tail in my newest clip!

ms_games01.gif

ms_games02.gif

ms_games03.gif

ms_games04.gif 

💋Miss September 

Edited by Miss September

On 12/14/2020 at 12:26 PM, Miss September said:

When I started my Curvage journey back at the beginning of quarantine, I wasn’t sure what I was getting myself into.  

1,000 followers later, I can wholeheartedly say I made the right choice coming here.  I’ve had an absolute blast meeting the loveliest humans and following my creativity wherever it leads.

Thanks so much to everyone for the support.  I hope this is just the beginning!

💋Miss September

I think you gained more than just some followers 😍

• Curvage Model
19 hours ago, Billy Goat said:

I never thought Christmas could be so sexy. Thanks for proving me wrong @Miss September

And, speaking of gifts, I would love to unwrap you in this sexy little sash😍 Maybe add to your wishlist!?!?!?

Haha, I actually had a similar idea in mind for some pics!  Might have to try to make that work.  "One-Size" usually translates to "too small" in my experience.😅

• Curvage Model
5 hours ago, bigbootybitches said:

Your videos are so insanely high quality, I purchased the dressing room one and oh my god i need more like that!!! Do you have any videos sucking your belly in and pushing out or button pops? This thread needs more love for sure!!

Thank you so much!  Bedroom Belly Play has a bit of suck in/push out, though not a lot.  I will keep both of those ideas in mind for the future!

• 2 weeks later...
  • Curvage Model

When a request makes multiple appearances in my inbox, I sit up and pay attention.  If you’re not into belching, well…enjoy the tiny t-shirt? 

ms_rb_04.gif

ms_rb_01.gif

ms_rb_05.gif

ms_rb_06.gif 

💋Miss September 

Edited by Miss September

Guest grateful

Love this thread, love your look and love your shape!  😍❤️

Thanks for all the content and sharing your adventure!  😁