Guest Billy Goat

I love the progression. You've filled out so nicely! What's the time difference between the two pics?

• Curvage Model

Channeling my inner meringue, all soft hills and valleys.  

Have you noticed the shifting shades of my tresses?  Just like with tasty treats, trying one flavor is fun, but trying them all is the spice of life!

What's something you have to have in every flavor/color/variety?

xx Miss September

ms_office01.jpg

ms_office02.jpg

ms_office03.jpg

ms_office04.jpg

On 6/20/2020 at 8:01 PM, Miss September said:

Channeling my inner meringue, all soft hills and valleys.  

Have you noticed the shifting shades of my tresses?  Just like with tasty treats, trying one flavor is fun, but trying them all is the spice of life!

What's something you have to have in every flavor/color/variety?

xx Miss September

ms_office01.jpg

ms_office02.jpg

ms_office03.jpg

ms_office04.jpg

In Love Hearts GIF by Pibubear

• Curvage Model
5 hours ago, mrman1980uk said:

You are quite the delicious looking cake. Red velvet?

Hmm, I might have to rewatch the Great British Baking Show to be sure.  It's so hard to choose!

I love the delightful density of a good pound cake, but also the delicate airy-ness of Angel Food.  But if you want layers (which of course I do, I'm a complex girl), you can't beat a classic sponge.  And Princess Cake really plays to my penchant for artistic flourishes. Then again I'm crazy for coffee, especially when accompanied by its namesake cake, but then you're getting more into pastry.

So in short, the answer is: all.  I'm all the cakes.

Guest Billy Goat

Such an adorable little tummy you have. How I'd kill to see what it looks like stuffed to the max!

Guest Billy Goat

Too many good angles! So hard to pick a fav. Think it's a tie between these two (yes, I'm a shameless boob and belly man).

5 hours ago, Miss September said:

ms_tryon_01.jpg

ms_tryon_03.jpg

12 hours ago, Miss September said:

What's your favorite angle? Today's iCloud offering: A collection of dressing room tight fits.

xx Miss September

ms_tryon_01.jpg

ms_tryon_02.jpg

ms_tryon_03.jpg

ms_tryon_04.jpg

ms_tryon_05.jpg

ms_tryon_06.jpg

ms_tryon_07.jpg

Girl you have absolutely nothing to be ashamed of you look amazing I so love your body I absolutely love how flabby and pudgy your belly and thighs are 🥰😘... And you may not think so but I think your butt is looking kind of chubby anf very sexy 🥰🥰🥰🥰