• Curvage Model

Hey there, my loves.  If you’ve found yourself wondering what I looked like in other points on my timeline, I have added classic shoot from earlier days to my Clips Store.  This one really begged to be in black and white, but I tried to make the price comfortable for the more color-inclined who still want to take a peek. 

What do you think? Is my shyness showing through?

xx Miss September

ms_bw_bed_01.jpg

ms_bw_bed_02.jpg

ms_bw_bed_03.jpg

ms_bw_bed_04.jpg

• Curvage Model

Hello dumplings,

Beauty can be found anywhere for those who stop to see it, even in mundane activities like folding laundry and trying on ultra-soft old t-shirts.

Catch me here in earlier days in all my unpolished glory.

Now that the wait is over for Miss September in motion I have just two questions:

1. Was it worth the wait?
2. Are you ready for more?

xx Miss September

Edited by Miss September

Guest Billy Goat

OMG, think I'm in love! That belly of yours is magnificent. Could watch you try on clothes all day.

Guest Billy Goat
31 minutes ago, Miss September said:

Thank you!  Any articles in particular you'd like to see?

Few things I enjoy more than a beautiful gal squeezing into old "skinny" jeans. 🤤

I notice that all of the delightful Miss September's posts have turned pink - perhaps she is blushing at all the kind words being written about her exquisite pictures and videos.

As for articles of clothing, there is much to be said for an elegant yet figure hugging dress; and I notice with delight that Miss September has rather a lot of very shapely figure to hug.

• Curvage Model
16 hours ago, mrman1980uk said:

I notice that all of the delightful Miss September's posts have turned pink - perhaps she is blushing at all the kind words being written about her exquisite pictures and videos.

As for articles of clothing, there is much to be said for an elegant yet figure hugging dress; and I notice with delight that Miss September has rather a lot of very shapely figure to hug.

Always love your replies, like having my very own bard!  I think have just the dress in my photo archives.  I will have to dig it up!

21 hours ago, Miss September said:

Always love your replies, like having my very own bard!  I think have just the dress in my photo archives.  I will have to dig it up!

It is not difficult to be a bard when one has such a delightful muse; and I am now most intrigued as to what delights that this dress of the archives might hold.

You have the best archives. Your figure hugging dress does not disappoint. You label the set as "outgrown" - I think that these clothes fit your curvaceous figure quite exquisitely and show just how decadently overindulgent that you must have been to have acquired such a spectacular shape. I particularly love how proud that you seem of your curves in this last set of pictures. Could you even fasten the button of the jeans in the first photograph?

• Curvage Model
7 hours ago, mrman1980uk said:

You have the best archives. Your figure hugging dress does not disappoint. You label the set as "outgrown" - I think that these clothes fit your curvaceous figure quite exquisitely and show just how decadently overindulgent that you must have been to have acquired such a spectacular shape. I particularly love how proud that you seem of your curves in this last set of pictures. Could you even fasten the button of the jeans in the first photograph?

I don't think so!  Another pair for the ash heap of history *hums taps*

On 6/6/2020 at 10:51 AM, Miss September said:

Hello dumplings,

Beauty can be found anywhere for those who stop to see it, even in mundane activities like folding laundry and trying on ultra-soft old t-shirts.

Catch me here in earlier days in all my unpolished glory.

Now that the wait is over for Miss September in motion I have just two questions:

1. Was it worth the wait?
2. Are you ready for more?

xx Miss September

The answer to both questions is Most Definitely Yes! Such a sexy video! I love the almost candid style close ups, as if I were in the room, that's exactly what I would be staring at (drooling over). I always love out grown clothing, an all time personal fave. But also the little tugs to the shirt and pants. Then attempt at concealing the growth of an unaware gainer.