2 hours ago, Miss September said:

Yay! Officially approved to be a Curvage model. Very excited to begin. Until I get my first set ready, here’s a little before/after comparison to whet your appetite (2 years plus 70 pounds).

ms_comparison.jpg

What a transformation. :) 

Did you intentionally start to gain? Or was it just a result of eating too much "sugar"?

13 hours ago, Miss September said:

Thank you!  I hate to disappoint, but I'm not sure who that is!  I actually struggled with choosing a handle for an absurd amount of time.  Like, weeks.  After brainstorming literally dozens of options, I finally went with simply "Miss September" because that's the month I was born :3  It felt right!  I will have to look into King Dude now, though!

Really? Cause his aesthetics are a perfect match with your video in my opinion. 

Here's a good example. Miss September is definitely a song you should check out too :)

• Curvage Model
15 hours ago, Tastic1 said:

What a transformation. :) 

Did you intentionally start to gain? Or was it just a result of eating too much "sugar"?

Definitely the sugar.  Pizza Hut and Jack in the Box did their fair share, too!  I've just always been insatiable and it really caught up to me after college .

• Curvage Model

It can be risky business to rouse me from my slumber.  I can be a bit of a bear!  But approach me with waffles piled with strawberries and whipped cream and I may be more receptive.

(In the interest of protecting my content, freebies will include a conspicuous watermark. Paid content, however, will offer an unimpeded view.)

ms_morning03.jpg

ms_morning02.jpg

ms_morning01.jpg

Edited by Miss September

On 5/16/2020 at 9:09 PM, Miss September said:

It can be risky business to rouse me from my slumber.  I can be a bit of a bear!  But approach me with waffles piled with strawberries and whipped cream and I may be more receptive.

So gorgeous! Would love nothing more than to feed you big bites of strawberry waffles while you lay in bed, feeling yourself expand out of your pajamas... 😍

• Curvage Model

Hello Darlings,

As you might imagine, there were a lot more great images that came out of the “Cupcake” shoot than made sense to include in the film.  So I wanted to offer the full array, plus some bonus candids, for those with an appetite for more. 

While I'm a sucker for the arty Black & White seen in the final cut, the images in this set remain in full splendid color! I don’t think you’ll be disappointed. Lots of new shots and alternative angles to be seen and savored.

xx Miss September

2 hours ago, Miss September said:

No, but passion fruit is one of my favorite flavors 😋

In which case, you have excellent taste. Passion cake is a delight: moist, rich and made with a cream cheese topping: like carrot cake, only more intense, fresh, fruity and flavourful.