• Curvage Model
Pretty stoked to have found a place where the finer points (or should I say curves?) of the female form can be appreciated. 

Things to Know About Me:
1. I love being creative
2. I ❤️ sweets

There's a whole lot more that I love, but those are two big ones. You'll find out the rest along the way!  

For now, my debut will consist of this very special short film.  It's a small demonstration of my sugar...shall we say,....preoccupation? I suppose perversion might be a better P-word, but I'll let you decide.

I've always been a girl who loves her food. One of my earliest memories is sneaking out of my room at night to raid the cookie jar.  But Cupcake offers a glimpse at my very first forays into the more erotic joys brought by indulgence in exquisite foods.

I have a lot more content I want to share with you soon.  I hope you enjoy it!

💋Miss September

Edited by Miss September
updated video link

Wonderful. You'll be well received here, especially being such a pretty girl. 

I really liked the video - clever, upbeat, and just the right aesthetic (an enormous part of which is a great looking girl). The whole thing was right up my alley. 

I know I'm getting old, when I ask a question like this after such a luscious display - what was the intro song?

• Curvage Model
20 minutes ago, henry_deblanc said:

Wonderful. You'll be well received here, especially being such a pretty girl. 

I really liked the video - clever, upbeat, and just the right aesthetic (an enormous part of which is a great looking girl). The whole thing was right up my alley. 

I know I'm getting old, when I ask a question like this after such a luscious display - what was the intro song?

So glad you enjoyed! Thank you for the lovely kind words :)  The song is "Here is Tomorrow Again" by my girl Billie Holiday.

• Curvage Model
9 hours ago, distortion said:

Really well done! And the name is a King Dude reference? Splendid! 

Thank you!  I hate to disappoint, but I'm not sure who that is!  I actually struggled with choosing a handle for an absurd amount of time.  Like, weeks.  After brainstorming literally dozens of options, I finally went with simply "Miss September" because that's the month I was born :3  It felt right!  I will have to look into King Dude now, though!

• Curvage Model
11 hours ago, Jay Rock said:

Oh man, I remember seeing that when it first came out and loving it, for both your beauty and the production value. It was incredible how these still photos felt like they were moving.

So awesome to see you here, looking forward to what you show us next. 😁

Wow, so sweet of you to say so!  I'm very glad the thought that went into it did not go unnoticed. Pressure is on to keep the standard high!