Need advice please on fattening up my girlfriend

Guest Bongoshmongo

Guest Bongoshmongo

My girl just lost a bunch of weight on the Arbonne diet and wants to stay skinny. Can anyone please help me with some advice on techniques that would work to fatten her up. I know we have some experts on here! 

Guest high
1 hour ago, Bongoshmongo said:

My girl just lost a bunch of weight on the Arbonne diet and wants to stay skinny. 

It's probably better that you leave her, for both of you.

oh well, it looks to me that you have lost the battle mate. it will probably be better for both of you if the relationship is ended. unless of course there is something we don't know, but yeah after that usually things go south in other fronts and no one is happy at the same time

Guest chubby encourager

As long as you still love her for who she is, regardless of her weight, then it's just a preference. And that's something you can talk to her about. I'm certainly not an expert but you should make sure that she knows that you like her when she's a bit heavier. You can talk to her about her being thick and how much you like that. But if you only like her when she's heavier, you should probably reconsider because it is her body and her choice on how much she'd like to weigh. But let us know how you go if you do talk to her about it.