Plus size clothing that wont break the bank?

RainbowPiglet

• Curvage Model

looking to see if people would share their favorite plus size clothing sites! 

Ive recently dived into Shien but not sure if its worth it.

Also! Wondering about small shops that sell things too! 

I REALLY want cow and pig print clothing and it seems impossible to find on plus size sites.

Canadian and amercian based shops are welcomed!

Etsy, intsa shops, online, subscription boxes etc♡

Lets share the clothing love for our growing bodies!!

• 1 year later...
Guest Clawfootbathtub

Modcloth and eShakti are my go-to sites. 

Everything eShakti makes goes from size 0 to 36, with customization options if you prefer certain lengths/necklines, etc. It's affordable, particularly if you buy from the sales/overstock sections.

Modcloth has a wide range; a good deal of their clothes come in plus sizes. Prices vary, so you have to shop around and look for good deals. Last time I shopped was around Memorial Day, and they had some great discounts. They have a lot of really playful and animal prints, though, so I think you'd like them. 

Both sites introduce new prints and styles often, so they're worth checking out a couple of times a year. 

• Curvage Model

I really love Torrid.  Some of their stuff is a little pricey at first, but if you mainly shop the sale/clearance section they're really affordable.  Plus I feel like their clothes are really true to size unlike some other companies that claim their clothing is plus size, but really isn't.  There's also Woman Within, they're almost oversized in their clothing actually, but their clothes seem to always be oriented at very simple basics or maybe older fashioned clothing in general so I'm not sure if that's what you're looking for.

• 1 month later...