• Curvage Model

WELCOME TO Curvage Casey's Weight Gain Story!

Hello my friends ❤️ Where do I begin? This has been HIGHLY requested ever since I brought it up a few months ago. Many of you know my story and have requested it in written form. I have always loved reading weight gain fiction, it's one of the first areas of this fetish that I dabbled into long ago.

I met @WaluigiFan001 online a few months ago. His writing has continued to captivate me. He is one of the nicest, most talented guys I've come across and I'm honored to call him a friend :) We have been working together on this collab for a long time and are preparing to share a chapter series with you of the true, detailed timeline of my weight gain journey. 

In the meantime, I am going to be sharing some of my favorite excepts from him to hold you over for now ❤️ 

I HIGHLY suggest following along (click follow above). You do not want to miss these updates as the story unfolds. This thread will be strictly for this story ONLY.

If you want to follow my other thread with pictures, chatting, and more click here ----> Curvage Casey's Thread

If you want to cum to my clips click here ----> Curvage Casey's Clip Store

XOXO. Love you guys so much and cannot wait to share this with you. Thank you @WaluigiFan001 for making this dream come true! 

GUEST SUBMISSIONS ARE ALWAYS WELCOME ❤️ 

TABLE OF CONTENTS

Teaser #1 [by @WaluigiFan001]

Teaser #2 [by @WaluigiFan001]

Chapter 1 [by @WaluigiFan001]

Chapter 2 [by @WaluigiFan001]

Chapter 3 [by @WaluigiFan001]

Chapter 4 [by @WaluigiFan001]

Teaser #3  [by @ddongchim]

Teaser #4 [by @ddongchim]

Chapter 4 [by @WaluigiFan001]

Chapter 5 by @WaluigiFan001

1483716342_CopyofPastelWatercolorArtQuoteGoogleClassroomHeader(1).thumb.png.d888251fa03dfa1ecb83570e4355fc59.png

• Curvage Model

TEASER #1

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(Inspired by the video - Hot, Heavy, & Riding YOU)

Oh, wow, baby. I've just gotta say, seeing that picture you just posted today made me feel so many things. When I first saw it, I couldn't totally process all of the things it made me feel. After all, how could I? I mean, no one could ever process all the things they feel about the Mona Lisa after just looking at it once, so how could I be expected to process my feelings about the equally beautiful work of art that is your body? Your curvaceous, voluptuous, positively glistening fat body? But now I have processed all of those feelings. I've isolated every single thing in that picture that left me as breathless as I was. Would you like to know what they were? First of all, that teeny, tiny red top that you're wearing. You wear it with so much confidence, despite the fact that it's skin tight on you. Despite the fact that not one inch of it covers your big, round belly, like a top is supposed to. Despite the fact that it perfectly highlights your increasingly noticeable back rolls. The fact that you wear it with so much confidence, and in spite of all of those things, shows that you are proud of your belly, and want to show it off for all to see. Plus, the bright, vibrant shade of red matches the vibrance of your beauty. A burning, fiery shade like that combined with your phoenix-hot good looks is enough to drive anyone crazy about you. Second of all, your stare. One reason I chose to compare you to the Mona Lisa is because of how important your stare is. Your face itself is beautiful enough on it's own, but that confident, almost sultry stare just lights my heart on fire. It's both your stare and that dominant, incredibly sexy on-all-fours position you're in that make you seem so dominant. Like I'm your helpless, submissive, belly-worshipping slave who you're looking down on, as I'm waiting to do whatever you command. It's honestly almost like you're daring us. Daring us to do something with that bulging, overstuffed belly of yours. Daring us to rub it, slap it, kiss it, jiggle it, feed it, press our dicks up against it. If it were me, I'd do all of those things, but I'd do so much more. Because you're you, and you deserve better. You deserve to have somebody who would get more creative than that. Which brings me to the third thing, your belly itself. If I could, I'd dedicate each day to finding some new way to please you through your belly. To finding some new use for it. George Washington Carver invented 105 different uses for peanut butter, because he was so intensely passionate about the peanut, and that's the kind of passion I have for that enormous, obese, protruding belly of yours. I'd draw a face on your belly and talk to it, make it say how hungry or full it is. I'd use it for every day tasks, like using it as a plate or a pillow. I'd use your fat folds to open beer bottles or to hold pocket change. I'd jot notes down on it that, if I need to remember them later, I could just say, 'babe, can you bring your belly in here real quick, so I can remember what time I'm supposed to leave tonight?'. Your belly is a miracle. Perfectly soft. Perfectly spherical. The way it jiggles drives me absolutely wild and the shape of it drives me even wilder. It is one of the most perfect bellies I've ever seen and it is a holy shrine to the concept of gluttony. And the ultimate cherry on top is the contrast from how it used to look. When you look at how utterly flat it used to be and how big and bulging and quivering with fat it is now, it gets me harder than you can imagine. Ultimately, I can't thank you enough for this photo. Because it reminds me in such a big way why I love fat girls so much. Not that I needed to be reminded, but still. I absolutely love fat women more than just about anything else on Earth, and looking at this unbelievably sexy picture of you reminded me of all of the reasons why, in addition to reminding me of how absolutely gorgeous you are. So thank you for that very much. And keep on eating, piggy. Keep on eating like the fat whale you were always destined to be.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Written by the amazing: @WaluigiFan001

Want more? REACT to this post. FOLLOW the thread for updates. And COMMENT below on what you think so far!

63968a67-a70b-492f-89a4-09c9f5840e77.jpg

57 minutes ago, BBW Casey said:

Hello my friends ❤️ Where do I begin? This has been HIGHLY requested ever since I brought it up a few months ago. Many of you know my story and have requested it in written form. I have always loved reading weight gain fiction, it's one of the first areas of this fetish that I dabbled into long ago.

I met @WaluigiFan001 online a few months ago. His writing has continued to captivate me. He is one of the nicest, most talented guys I've come across and I'm honored to call him a friend :) We have been working together on this collab for a long time and are preparing to share a chapter series with you of the true, descriptive timeline of my weight gain journey. He is in the process of preparing our first chapter. 

In the meantime, I am going to be sharing some of my favorite excepts from him to hold you over for now ❤️ 

I HIGHLY suggest following along (click follow above). You do not want to miss these updates as the story unfolds. This forum will be strictly for this story ONLY. If you want to follow my other forum with pictures, chatting, and more click here ----> BBW Casey's Forum

XOXO. Love you guys so much and cannot wait to share this with you. Thank you @WaluigiFan001 for making this dream come true! 

BBW CASEY

BBW Casey's Clip Store

IMG_6066.JPG

I love your muffintop😍😚💘👄.

• Curvage Model

TEASER #2 

(Inspired by: Messy Birthday Stuffing)

Hey, baby. So. Today's your birthday. That means you've been on this Earth for 25 years now. What a happy occasion to celebrate! I'm sure you've spent the day pigging out on birthday cake. Stuffing yourself so full, you'll probably still be rubbing your belly for days after you've finished it, due to the overwhelming amount of fullness you feel. And I'd like to think it was a happy day. That you spent the whole day feeling special, feeling in love with yourself, feeling proud of everything you've accomplished so far in your life. I'd like to think you spent it feeling like the strong, sexy, confident, tubby little birthday girl you are. But the only thing I hate is that you had to do all of that alone. Because of the quarantine, I'm sure that, even though the day may have been great, you weren't able to have any people over, which I think is a real shame. If it were me, I would've braved the madness of the outside world, defied my stay at home order, and risked all of the legal repercussions of doing so, just to make sure you didn't have to make your own birthday cake. To make sure someone was there to rub your belly after you were finished with it. To make sure you had someone there to say happy birthday to you every minute. And, because you're you, I would've gone above and beyond, because you deserve it. If I had been there, you would've had ten cakes, not one, and you would've eaten them all. I would've stuffed you so hard, your belly wouldn't be so full you'd be rubbing it for a week. It'd be so full, you'd be rubbing it until your next birthday. It'd be so full that when I'd go to finger your belly button, there'd be frosting on my finger when I pulled it back out. I would totally submit myself to you. Shower you with gifts and compliments and give you anything, and I mean anything you wanted. I'd make you feel like the sexiest, naughtiest, most spoiled birthday queen on the planet, because that's what you are. Because you deserve all that and a million times more. But, at the end of the day, as long as you had a good birthday, that's all I need to make me smile. So, happy birthday, baby. I hope it was a great one.

Want more? REACT to this post. FOLLOW the thread for updates. And COMMENT below on what you think so far!

IMG_5860.PNG

IMG_5859.PNG

IMG_5858.PNG

IMG_5857.PNG

F26D1ADC-6FB7-4521-B04F-CEF038265092.JPG

72DF3A87-BEAE-4130-B4EF-1F0AFB0E89E1.JPG

• Curvage Model

CHAPTER ONE

Skinny. That was the word that had defined Casey's entire life.

What was her body type? Skinny. What were her chances of ever weighing over 115 pounds? Skinny. What wasn't a size, but rather, a state of mind, according to her health nut parents? Skinny.

She had honestly either said, heard, or thought the word so many times in her life, that she was past the point of examining how weird it sounded when you said it a lot, and had reached the point where the word just made her so physically uncomfortable, it made her squirm.

Thankfully, though, she didn't have to hear it nearly as much now as she used to. She was in college now. Out of the house and away from her super fit, super healthy parents.

At least when she heard it now, it wasn't in a negative way. No more, 'you'll never stay that skinny if you insist on eating desert' or 'Being that skinny takes a lot of effort, hun. Stop complaining and be thankful that these workouts have given you such a great body'.

Now, if she heard it, it was, 'Hi, Casey! Damn, you just keep getting more and more skinny!' or 'Damn, Casey! You're so skinny! I wish I had a body like that!'

And it was true. Casey's body was quite skinny and desirable. Her thin, slender body was the stuff classroom boners were made of. She was sizzling hot enough to drive every frat boy wild and make every sorority girl jealous.

But it wasn't what she wanted.

She may not have known how much yet, but Casey knew at this point in her life that she wanted to be fat.

She had always had an intense fascination with bellies, including her own.

She would look up pictures of fat women online and stare at them for hours and hours. Examining them. Examining the perfectly spherical curvature of their gigantic, round bellies, her panties flooding more and more by the minute as she did.

It was almost overwhelming. The things these women and their soft, voluptuous, bulging bellies made her feel. She had never experienced such an unbelievably erotic sensation in all her life.

And the more she though about it... about how a woman's fat belly was so sexy, that literally just looking at a picture of one could get her wetter than anything else ever had in her whole life... the more turned on she got, and the more her desire grew.

If it turned her on this much just to look at a picture of one, imagine how hot it would be to actually touch one. Rub one. Kiss one. Feed one. And imagine how hot it would be if she HAD one herself.

It was an odd thought to her. Because things like that weren't normal. It didn't matter how much she wanted it, because it just wasn't feasible. How could she justify such odd behavior to herself? How could she justify it to her friends and family?

And, sure, if it wasn't just her that thought this, it'd be one thing. If this was a thing that lots of girls felt and a thing that lots of guys desired, then that would at least give her the confidence to do it, regardless of what her friends and family thought. Because the desire to do this, to feel this, was so strong, that it'd be worth it.

Unfortunately for her, though, this wasn't something that other girls felt or something that any guys desired. Not that she knew of anyway.

And so another day went by where she was resigned to just being... skinny.

For now, anyway...

• Curvage Model

CHAPTER TWO

Saturday night. A perfect time for young college girls like Casey to be out on the town. Living it up and painting the town red, celebrating what would undoubtedly be some of the best years of her life, when she looked back at them in twenty years.

But Casey had no desire to go out tonight. On another night, she might've felt like it, but tonight her mind was too occupied.

She had been thinking a lot lately about making some changes in her life. About giving into the desires she had always known were there, but that she was too scared to act on.

The desire to do something.... anything... with her belly... her perfectly flat, perfectly skinny, Victoria's Secret cover-worthy belly... was, at this point, pretty much all-consuming.

As she sat on the couch in her dorm room, Casey gazed down at her belly, made visible by the crop top she was wearing.

As she stared at her belly, she began to imagine what it would look like if it was bigger. She used every bit of mental energy she had to picture what it would look like if her belly started expanding. What it would look like if it was two, three, four, ten, twenty times bigger and fatter!

She then closed her eyes and leaned her head backwards, as horny as she had ever been at thought of her belly being that gigantic, and reached down to touch it.

She rubbed her belly so delicately, not even caring that it didn't feel as round and doughy as she was imagining. Any contact with her belly was all she needed to get off.

She rubbed it, puffing it out as much as she could, and picturing herself as big as a lady pregnant with quintuplets.

As each second passed, Casey got hornier and hornier, and she was so sopping wet at this point, she may as well have just been fished out of the ocean.

Then, Casey nearly jumped out of her skin, after hearing someone knocking on the door from outside.

As much as it pained her to do so, she snapped back to reality, the unfortunate reality in which she was thin, and hoisted herself up to answer the door.

As she got to the door, she looked through her peephole, and was mortified to see who it was on the other side.

It was Luke, her roommate's tall, dark-haired, incredibly hot friend who she had been crushing on ever since she had been introduced to him.

The two of them saw each other every day, since they were a part of the same friend group, and had talked to each other plenty, but they had never spent any one-on-one time together.

What possible reason could he have for dropping by? Was it to check on Casey's roommate... or to check on her?

Casey slowly, nervously opened the door, knowing that, as soon as the two of them were face-to-face, all of these questions would be answered.

"Hi, Casey!", Luke said.

"Hi," said Casey, trying and failing to appear as nonchalant as possible. "What are you doing here? I thought you'd be out with everyone else."

"I would be," said Luke. "But Coach says I've gotta get in the bed early tonight. He said if he sees one of us yawning in the locker room tomorrow, he's gonna make us pick up every last piece of trash out of the bleachers. But I heard you weren't going out tonight either and I just came to check up on you. See if there was anything wrong."

"Oh, yeah, I'm just-" Casey started.

In that moment, it struck her, all at once, like a speeding car with a buzzed driver behind the wheel.

It was positively overwhelming how great the thought she had at that moment was. It was a way to solve every problem she currently had. Both her belly problem, and her desire to be intimate with Luke.

If it were physically possible for her to do so, she would've made the same face The Grinch made upon first getting his idea to steal Christmas. It was that deliciously naughty.

"Oh, yeah, I'm just fighting off a really bad stomachache," Casey said, groaning and rubbing her belly as if her stomach actually hurt.

"Oh, no," said Luke. "That sucks. Do you know what it is or?"

"No," Casey groaned. "I don't know. But it's been killing me all night, and nothing I've taken for it has helped. I've just been trying to massage it, hoping that'll do something."

"Well, I could try massaging it, if you wanted," Luke offered.

Casey tried as hard as she could to fight off a smile. She knew the mouse would take the bait.

"Oh, my God, would you really?" she said. "That's so sweet of you. Here, come sit over here on the couch."

Casey guided Luke over to the couch, shutting the door behind them.

The two of them sat down, with Casey plopping down exhaustedly, her bare stomach exposed and facing upwards.

Luke sat down next to her, taking a moment before gently running his hand back and forth across Casey's small, slender belly.

To say that Casey was completely overcome by the sensation she was feeling would be an understatement.

To say that she was more aroused than she had ever been would be an understatement.

For the first time in her life, someone else was rubbing her belly. For the first time in her life, someone other than her was a part of this fantasy she had dreamed about for her entire life. For the first time in her life, this fantasy was an actual, tangible thing that existed in the real world.

For the first time in her life, this was not just a fantasy. It was a reality.

And what made it even better was how naughty she felt. Like a scheming, Seventeenth Century widow in an erotic mystery novel, she was completely manipulating this boy into being a part of her wildest sexual desires, and he didn't even know it.

The feeling of this tall, handsome, star quarterback Adonis rubbing his hand all over her belly was the greatest thing she had ever felt. The level of arousal and sexual gratification she felt simply couldn't be paralleled. Not in the whole history of humankind had anyone experienced this kind of sexual release. At least, that's what she thought.

But, as she would learn in the very near future, Casey was absolutely insatiable.

No one would have dared push it further than this, but she couldn't help herself.

Knowing full well that this could jeopardize the whole thing, but being too horny to care, she took a leap of faith and said, "That feels so much better. I know this might sound weird, but, um... would you mind giving it a little kiss? I've heard that helps."

Despite looking a little surprised, due to the unusual nature of the request, Luke replied with, "Sure, if you think it'll help."

He then slowly moved his head down to Casey's stomach and planted a soft, yet firm kiss right in the center of her belly, hitting her on the belly button.

It took absolutely everything she had not to die when he asked her, "Are you feeling better now?" right after he was finished.

"Yes," Casey replied, trying to hide how utterly flushed she was. "Thank you so much."

"No problem," said Luke. "Well, I better get going. I hope you feel better."

"Oh, I'm already feeling much better now, thank you," Casey replied.

The second after Luke left and closed the door behind him, Casey immediately let out the biggest sigh of her entire life, finally able to let out all of the pent up sexual feelings that had been dominating her during that entire encounter.

And it was abundantly clear now what she had to do.

The experience she had just been through, was, in every way, perfect. Most people, if they would've gone through that, would've been more content than they could even imagine, and wouldn't have asked for more.

But Casey was the most insatiable girl the world had ever seen. She had to take it further.

Because, she thought, the only way that experience would've been better is if Luke hadn't been rubbing and kissing a skinny belly. But a big, fat one instead.

She immediately got up and ran over to the freezer, honing in on the nearest tub of ice cream like a stinger missile, and proceeded to start shoveling it down into her gullet like she hadn't eaten in a month.

It was finally happening. What Casey had wanted her whole life, whether she knew it or not, was finally happening.

She was finally going to get fat.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • Curvage Model

CHAPTER 3

A month had gone by since the big night where Casey had finally decided to pursue her deepest and longest standing desire in life.

To most people that would mean they decided to chase their dream job or marry their soul mate or start a family. But Casey's deepest desire was a bit different than any of those. Her deepest desire was to get fat.

It wasn't the most common passion to have, sure, but it was the thing she wanted most out of life, and, by God, was she working to achieve it.

In just a month, she had already put on nearly twenty pounds, and, the way she had been eating, she'd put on twenty more in no time.

Casey's pudgy, doughy, distended belly, that she rubbed as she finished polishing off a half-gallon of ice cream in her dorm room, was clear proof that she wasn't planning on slowing down anytime soon.

It wasn't a huge belly. Nowhere near as big as the ones she regularly masturbated to online. But it was definitely noticeable. And it was the only time in her life that Casey had been anything other than skinny.

As she ate her last scoop of ice cream, Casey dropped her spoon into the half-gallon and lay back in her chair, her belly extremely full. The fact that this was her second half-gallon of the day caused Casey's panties to flood almost as soon as she realized it.

It made her hornier than she could possibly imagine that, for the first time in her life, she was capable of putting away two half-gallons of ice cream in one sitting.

It turned her on even more knowing that she would've consumed even more before the day was over.

And the combination of those two things plus the fullness she now felt drove her absolutely wild.

She looked down at her belly, absolutely awestruck at the beauty of what she saw before her.

Not only was her belly the cutest little pooch she ever saw, but it was hers. Not someone else's she was staring at from afar. Hers. She had dreamt her whole life of being able to look down at her belly and see it round. To see it sticking out. To be able to rub it and pat it and feel how full it was without having to push it out.

All those girls online that she looked at were proud of their bellies. Showing them off so brazenly without caring what people thought of them. Well, now Casey had a belly she could be proud of. And it wasn't even a hundredth as big as it was gonna be eventually.

Casey simply laid back in her chair and let the feelings of fullness and gluttony take over.

The only thing bringing her down somewhat was thought that she was eventually going to have to heave herself up and squeeze her chubby ass into some clothes for her date later.

That was going to be exhausting.

Later that night, Casey once again found herself in her dorm room, returning home from a fun night out.

Accompanying her into her humble abode was Luke, her former crush turned boyfriend, who had had a major hand in setting Casey off on her current weight gain journey.

Literally. His hand running up and down Casey's belly that night she pretended to have a stomchache was the thing that made her finally give in to her desires.

Tonight, however, Casey wasn't pretending. Her stomach was packed tight with all the extra servings of food she had shoved into it earlier, and it was causing her a great deal of both pleasure and pain.

She plopped down on the couch, with Luke sitting right next to her, and let out a large groan as she placed her hands on her distended belly.

"God, I ate way too much," Casey moaned. "Why didn't you stop me?"

"You just looked like you were enjoying yourself so much," Luke replied.

"Well," Casey said. "Since you didn't do your job then, can you at least do your job now and massage my belly?"

"Sure," said Luke. "Go ahead and lift up your shirt."

"No," said a slightly embarrassed Casey, barely able to speak through her fullness. "You can massage it with my shirt on."

"I don't know why I would, though," said Luke. "Have you ever heard of someone getting a massage with their shirt on?"

"Just do it!" Casey insisted. "It doesn't matter. I'd just feel a lot more comfortable with my shirt on."

All Luke could do was shrug and say, "Alright, whatever you say."

He then proceeded to run his hands up and down Casey's bloated, fully-clothed belly, as Casey just lay back in embarrassment.

Unbeknownst to Luke, Casey's comfortability had nothing to do with why she wouldn't lift up her shirt.

The real reason was because she didn't want him to notice just how bloated and overstuffed she actually was, and how much chubbier she was now than when they started dating.

She was fine with all of the eating. She was fine with people staring. She was fine with her clothes shrinking. But Casey was still taking baby steps on her long path to being a fatty. And having an intimate experience with a guy while she looked like this was not a step she had taken yet.

It was a miracle, Casey thought, that her boyfriend hadn't said anything yet about her nearly twenty pound weight gain. But what would be an even bigger miracle is if he was able to look at her pudgy little gut, to touch it and caress it the way he did now, without being utterly repulsed.

And it would've puzzled Casey if anyone had failed to notice how much weight she'd gained. But it truly puzzled her how this star quarterback football player, who could've had his pick of any model-thin girl he wanted, hadn't noticed it and dumped her yet.

Then, as if he had actually read her thoughts, Luke spoke up.

"Hey," he said. "I just wanna say something. And if I'm totally out of line here, just let me know."

"Okay," said a confused, but curious Casey.

"You don't need to feel embarrassed about your weight gain. Ever. And certainly not around me."

Totally blindsided, and highly anxious that she might say the wrong thing, Casey had only one immediate question to ask. "You really don't care?"

"Babe," said Luke. "Not only do I not care, I really, really like it. In fact, pull up your phone. I have something I want to show you."

Was this for real? Was Luke being serious or was he just toying with her? And what could he possibly want to show her?

Anxiety and suspense gripped Casey tightly, and wouldn't let go until Luke showed her whatever it was he wanted to show her.

And one thing was for damn sure. She truly had no idea what she was about to discover.

Want more? REACT to this post. FOLLOW the thread for updates. And COMMENT below on what you think so far!

I know I personally can't stop cumming to these ;) It's so surreal to relive my past and my journey to where I am now. To reiterate above, this is the TRUE story of my gaining journey in story-form. This has been a dream of mine for a long time to share with you guys ❤️ 

STAY TUNED FOR CHAPTER 4 :)

• Curvage Model
9 minutes ago, DanteSparda45 said:

@BBW Casey This is AMAZING!!! I don't normally read weight gain stories, but this is so well written! It almost reads like a work of fiction rather than a true story!

Thank you so much! They're true bits from my real journey, obviously just a little romanticized in written form. This has been such a dream of mine for so long. WG stories are my favorite to read. It's so cool to finally have my own ❤️ 

Love it! Stories like this are really what got me into this fetish. Well, aside from basically just being born with it. I read so many stories on Dimensions for years before I ever really started finding pictures that amazing models like yourself make. And knowing that it's a true story makes it that much hotter. Can't wait for the next installment.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Curvage Model

TEASER #3

[NOTE: this is not a part of the chapter series. This was an amazing submission by a fan that was too good not to share!] Chapter 4 is cumming soon ❤️ 

I had met Casey at the new gym I joined. I noticed her right away with her tight, rocking, little body that I couldn't keep my eyes off of. We both went to the gym 6 days a week so we saw alot of each other and eventually started chatting and we hit it off right away. After 6 months of dating Casey moved in with me and that's when it all started.

It happened gradually but I noticed Casey started skipping her gym days. She'd always have some sort of excuse and would swear she was just going to go for a run later which she never did. While she was skipping the gym I noticed her eating habits start to change. She went from on having a cheat meal on Sunday, to having cheat meals almost every day! She went from chicken breast and salad to burgers and pizza. 

We never used to keep snacks in the house but we had a cabinet dedicated to workout supplements. Protien bars, powders etc. I noticed that Casey started hiding chocolate bars and other fattening snacks behind the supplements and there always seemed to be a fresh box of donuts on our counter that wouldn't quickly be consumed and replaced with a new one.

One time I took her car to the store and I noticed a stack of McDonald's receipts in the glove box. I thought maybe Casey was just getting a coffee on the way to work but what I saw was terrifying ! She had receipts for breakfast Iunch and dinner and that struck me as incredibly odd because we eat breakfast and dinner at home and we meal prep our lunches and the orders on the receipts were absurd! There's no way Casey could eat this much! Here's the standard receipt for lunch/dinner.

Double big Mac with bacon

Extra large fry

Extra large soda

2 apple pies

Small milkshake

Was Casey cheating on me? Who was she buying these meals for daily ?

One thing was obvious though and that was all the poor meal choices and gym days skipped we're catching up with you. You had a fairly large belly now and your face had really gotten fat. You had a permanent double chin now and your toned arms had lost all definition. Your ass and thighs have grown to the point where barely any of your clothes fit you anymore and your panties are tearing at a rapid rate.

This all came to a head yesterday. I had a work dinner we had to attend and I'd be lying if I said I wasn't a bit worried. It had been a year since my co workers last saw Casey and I bet she's put on at least 50lbs since then. They would be expecting to see the hot and trim Casey not this massive hog you had now become.

As usual we were running late and as we get ready to rush out the door Casey comes downstairs in her favorite dress except there's a BIG problem.

Her.

The dress was skin tight on her at this point and it showed everything. Her ass and thighs were stretching the poor bottom to its limit. Her big gut pushed out the front. Her love handles pushed out the sides and worst of all it was an open back and her huge back rolls were out in the open for all to see.

Fuck it we are going to be late and my boss will upset if we don't get there on time so off we go.

When we show up my worst nightmare comes true. Several of my colleagues congratulate us on being pregnant but you laugh it off and just say you've been enjoying yourself a little too much. Several of my colleagues take me aside during the night to ask what happened with your weight gain. I tell them you've been having some thyroid issues that's all.

Then dinner comes and , fuck me, it's a buffet. Now I'm worried because I can see it your eyes. You're hungry and you're going to EAT

Plate after plate you gorge yourself on food. While the other girls are eating small plates of broccoli you're bringing back 2 plates at a time. Pizza, burgers, ravioli, tons of fried food and not only that Casey kept burping and rubbing her belly. Everyone was staring at her while she ate and then the moment that forever changed things between us happened .

Casey went up to get desert and when she came back she had 2 dinner plates full, not the little desert plates, and as she gets to the table she says " the secret is to ask for some dinner plates so you can actually fit all the desert you want!"  I looked away in shame and embarrassment and then it happened. As Casey went to sit we all hear a tearing sound and when I look over I can see that her dress just couldn't hold her fat in anymore. Her gut had expanded to the point that she tore out the side of her dress !

I was furious at this point. I grabbed her hand and forced her to stand up and we left.

We drove home in silence me contemplating what I should do with my life. I wanted the fit girl that I first met not this fucking hog she had turned into but then something odd happened. As I looked over at her in her torn dress I started to feel a twitching in my pants. She was so curvy now...her big gut resting on her lap...sure she was fatter but look at how big her tits had gotten...was I attracted to this ? Suddenly the thought of her stuffing her huge gut to the point of no return started to turn me on.

The ride had been awkward and I felt really bad for how I had treated her so I apologized for making her miss desert and asked if she was still hungry?

" I am a little hungry still. You could make it up to me by swinging by McDonald's for a milk shake" so we did. To my surprise she ordered a large and got 2 cherry pies to go with it.

" All those McDonald's receipts I found in your car...those are for you aren't they ? You're eating all that food ?"

Casey turned red and admitted they were all hers and she couldn't help herself. Casey inhaled the shake and the pies before we even got home and when we arrived she strained to get out of the car but she managed. I looked down and noticed a wet spot on the seat. That's weird I thought, I didn't think she spilled anything because the front of her torn dress was dry but as I followed you up to the door I noticed a wet spot on the back of your dress...is this making her pussy wet ? I couldn't think of anything else it could be so I let my now rock hard cock do the thinking and what happened next was incredible.

When we got inside the house Casey went to the kitchen first. I asked what she was doing and she said she still had a little room so she was going to have a glass of milk. 

" No" I said. " You're going to have a weight gain shake" and I grabbed the tub of mass gainer from our supplement cupboard. A few chocolate bars well out from behind it and Casey looked away embarrassed but she didn't say anything.

I made her a gainer shake with 4 scoops, 1000 calories, and told her she was going to drink it. Casey looked at me and said " give it to me" as she took the blender from my hand. Casey chugged the whole thing in one shot I couldn't believe it! I was so turned on I tore her dress off and one look at her panties confirmed my suspicion, she was soaked. Casey was so wet it was actually running down her fat fucking thigh.

" What's with all the chocolate you've been hiding with our supplements" I ask her as I grab a handful of them and give them to her. To my surprise she opened one and started to inhale it. I couldn't take anymore. I bent her over and tore her panties off and in 1 motion buried my cock in her right here in the kitchen. 

Casey moaned and continued eating while I fucked her fat pussy. 

" You're such a fat fucking hog now look at you" I said

Casey moaned in response as she took another bite from her chocolate bar. I couldn't hold back any longer and told Casey I as going to cum. To my surprise she pulled off my dick and had me shoot my load in her mouth. 

"I want every last calorie" Casey told me as I stared in a daze at your huge fucking gut.

The next morning I woke up before you and went off to be grocery store to stock up on heavy cream and another few tubs of weight gain shake. Casey was up when I got back home and asked where I'd been?

I pointed at the case of cream cartons and said " last night we made the shakes with milk. Today we start making them with cream"

" Good" she replied as she put her hands on her belly.

Written by the amazing: @ddongchim

Want more? REACT to this post. FOLLOW the thread for updates. And COMMENT below on what you think!

STAY TUNED FOR CHAPTER 4

• Curvage Model
On 6/19/2020 at 1:13 PM, OscarWinner said:

Let's just say this story gets turned into a movie/TV show... who would you love to see casted to play these roles?

I'd love someone like Emma Watson to play me, she's one of my favorite actresses. Also Selena Gomez just because her and I have similar faces. As for male roles, I'd love maybe Bradley Cooper, Ryan Reynolds....a HOT male actor like that