• Curvage Model

TEASER #4

[NOTE: this is not a part of the chapter series. This was another amazing submission by @ddongchim that was too good not to share!] 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Today we started a new chapter in our life where I planned to turn Casey into a total fuck pig. If she wanted to eat greasy food all day I was going to make sure that she stayed good and full every minute of everyday. Luckily today was a Saturday so we didn't have to worry about work getting in the way of her feedings.

We started the day with one of the aforementioned gainer shakes with heavy cream. It's important to drink a glass of water when you get up so I'm sure a 2000 calorie gainer shake packed full of nutrients is even better. 

I brought it to Casey while she still lay in bed. She was laying there naked and after last night's events she still looked big and bloated but she eagerly gulped the entire shake down only stopping once or twice to take a breath. I was a little surprised, Casey usually didn't eat a big breakfast but then again she was sneaking all that McDonald's so maybe she was used to a heavy amount of early morning calories.

"There's no point in faking it with your regular egg whites and oatmeal breakfast" I told Casey. " From now on after the shake you're to grab McDonald's on your way to work each day as you're used to but we are going to modify your meal a bit"

Casey nodded in approval and let out a burp! I was not impressed, burping is for fuck pigs not ladies.

I went to Casey's closet and grabbed a shirt and PJ pants she hadn't worn in a while and tossed them to her as she lay in bed.

" Put some clothes on, we are going to McDonald's" I told her.

" Oh these clothes don't fit me anymore!" She protested but I told her to wear them anyway. If she was going to be a fat pig she was going to have to deal with an ever shrinking wardrobe.

She put the clothes on and looked ridiculous. Her big belly hung out the bottom of the shirt and her fat arms stretched the sleeves to their limit. Her big thighs and ass barely fit in the pants and they looked like if she squat they were going to burst!

Off to McDonald's we went, me and my new pig with her belly hanging out the bottom of her shirt, and when we got up to the counter I told Casey to order her usual so she ordered a regular McMuffin meal and a coffee.

I looked at her and reminded her that I had seen her receipts and knew she usually ordered more then that so she asked for an extra hashbrown and 2 apple pies.

"Double that order" I said to the cashier

" Will that be all?" The cashier asked.

" No, that's just for her" I said and proceeded to order my meal.

Casey was embarrassed and protested that it was too much food for her but I could see the look in her eye….she wanted it...she was going to eat everything.

We sat down and Casey started to eat the food with reckless abandon. She scarfed down the mcmuffins in record time, she ate the 4 hashbrowns in-between bites and she washed it all down with the sugar filled OJ. After she was done she crammed the apple pies down her throat and washed it down with the sweet sugary, creamy coffee she had ordered.

Casey looked like a fucking pig. She had food on her shirt, which had now ridden half way up her belly leaving her big gut hanging out the bottom. She had stains in the corner of her mouth and she was breathing heavy.

" See you finished it all. You're a good little pig aren't you?" I asked her

"I'm so full but I just couldn't help myself" she told me.

When we went to leave Casey tried to pull her shirt down but I stopped her. I said if she was going to be a fat pig she needed to be comfortable showing it off and to my surprise she nodded her head yes and started to waddle out of the McDonald's!

I could hardly believe what my hot gym rat girlfriend had turned into. A few months ago she was slim and trim and now here she was waddling out of a McDonald's with her big gut hanging out of her food stained shirt letting everyone stare as she left the restaurant.

When we got home I was so fucking turned on by what a pig she was I stripped her clothes off as soon as we got in the door and I fucked her right there in the hallway. I bent her over and slid my cock right in from behind. 

Casey was soaked right threw her panties again which made me think she must really get turned on by being a fucking fat hog.

I fucked her like the pig she was. She was breathing heavy still from the mornings feedings so her gut really hung down below her as she pushed it out with her labored breathing. I reached down and grabbed hold of her big gut and fucked her hard. Her ass was so much bigger then I noticed it was so much more fun to smash into it from behind. Her fat rippling up her ass and across her back with each stroke.

When I was about to cum I pulled out and she spun right around knowing it was time for her to take my cum. She slammed her mouth over my cock as if it was an apple pie and she took my load all the way down her throat. 

Afterwards Casey told me she needed a nap which I allowed her to but I told her I'd wake her up for her next feeding around lunch time. 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Written by the amazing: @ddongchim

Want more? REACT to this post. FOLLOW the thread for updates. And COMMENT below on what you think!

STAY TUNED FOR CHAPTER 4 by @WaluigiFan001

• Curvage Model

CHAPTER 4

Casey sat on the couch in her dorm room, more anxious as she had ever been in her life.

Her boyfriend, Luke, had, just moments ago, addressed her weight gain for the very first time.

Not only that, but he had told her that he actually liked it.

And not only that, but he was using his phone right now to look something up that he intended to show Casey any moment now.

Casey sat in great anticipation, waiting to find out what that thing was, each second feeling like an hour.

She had no idea if this was just a joke he was playing on her or if he really did like the fact that she had gained nearly twenty pounds. She wanted to know which was true, because his true motivation would give her a better idea of what she was about to see, and maybe lessen the shock of it.

Then, before even one more thought or question could pop into her head, Luke had finally found what he was looking for.

"Here we go," Luke said, turning the phone in his hands towards Casey and showing her what was on the screen. "Check this out."

"What is it?" Casey asked, averting her eyes from the screen. She was still hoping she could have at least a second to prepare.

"Just look," Luke said.

"It's not gonna be something that makes me uncomfortable, is it?" Casey asked.

"Babe," said Luke. "I have a pretty good feeling you're gonna like what I have to show you."

Finally, Casey relented. She did as instructed, and turned her gaze towards the phone.

As soon as she looked at it, Casey knew one thing for damn sure. Nothing could've lessened the shock of this.

Something changed in Casey as she looked upon the screen. Something that could never be reversed.

For the first time in her life, she looked upon rows and rows and rows of pictures of the fattest, sexiest women she had ever seen.

For the first time in her life, she saw captions by the girls who posted them, talking about how much they loved their fat bodies.

For the first time in her life, she saw comments under these photos, with people saying how much they loved the gorgeous fatties that were in them.

For the first time in her life, she saw an entire website of people dedicated to loving the idea of getting fat.

Such a concept was not something she ever could've imagined before. Never in her wildest dreams did she think that there were other people into this, let alone an entire community.

And a feeling began to rise in Casey. A feeling she liked very, very much.

And from that moment on, a new Casey was born.

The Casey before, that knew nothing of this community of fat lovers, was forever deceased.

The new Casey, that was now more intrigued and enthralled at the idea of joining this community, had just emerged from her cocoon.

From this moment on, this community would always be a part of her life, even if she didn't know how much.

And the feeling that had begun to rise in her had now fully taken ahold of her.

"So, what do you think?" asked Luke.

Casey immediately threw her shirt off, launching it across the room, and practically pounced on her boyfriend, so turned on, she could barely think.

Her pudgy body was pressed up against Luke's rock hard abs, and she could feel the fat rolls on her back more than ever before. That turned her on even more.

She wasn't afraid of him seeing her anymore. In fact, she felt more confident and beautiful the way she looked to him now than she ever had before.

"Feed me," she said, sounding as seductive as she did authoritative, while running her hand down to Luke's crotch. She could tell her boyfriend was really responding well to this, based on how clearly she could feel his excitement.

"I thought you'd never ask," he replied.

An hour later, and Casey was lying on the floor, stuffed beyond all measure, her lips coated with thick, white frosting.

Her belly was twice as big as it was before and twice as stuffed. It bulged upward, as both of her hands rested on it.

Luke's hands were resting on it as well, rubbing it thoroughly as it growled, due to how stuffed to the brim it was.

Casey licked her lips as she fought her way through the euphoria of having her big, overstuffed belly rubbed, and managed to get just one sentence out. "I could get used to this."

Written by the amazing: @WaluigiFan001

Want more? REACT to this post. FOLLOW the thread for updates. And COMMENT below on what you think so far!

I know I personally can't stop cumming to these ;) It's so surreal to relive my past and my journey to where I am now. To reiterate above, this is the TRUE story of my gaining journey in story-form. This has been a dream of mine for a long time to share with you guys ❤️ 

STAY TUNED FOR CHAPTER 5 :)

• 2 months later...
  • Curvage Model

CHAPTER FOUR

In the moments Casey sat waiting for her boyfriend to come over, she found herself more excited than she had ever been in her whole life.

She and Luke had done numerous feedings together by this point, each one bigger and more erotic than the last. But tonight they were gonna push Casey’s limits further than ever before.

Casey could feel herself salivating at the thought of all the food he was bringing over, and could feel her pussy getting wetter and wetter with each item she thought about. She couldn’t stop thinking about each individual item. The burgers, the fries, the chicken tenders, each of them exceedingly succulent and juicy and delicious. Just like her.

The feedings she had been doing so far had packed on a solid seven pounds in just two weeks, and this was sure to make the scale go up even higher the next time she stepped on it.

Finally, Luke opened the door, several large bags of food in hand. The second they locked eyes, the both of them smiled.

Casey, so turned on she couldn’t stand it, lifted up her shirt, exposing her big, plump, ravenously growling belly. “It’s about time you got here,” she said seductively, rubbing her belly slowly and giving it a pat. “I’m absolutely starved.”

Luke, barely able to contain his excitement, and hard as a rock at this point, rushed over to his greedy girlfriend and immediately took the first burger out of the bag. “Then eat up, piggy,” he said, shoving the burger into Casey’s mouth.

Casey moaned in pleasure as she felt the delicious burger make it’s way down her throat and into her growling gut. “Come on,” she said, dying to get the rest of the burger into her belly and wetter than she had ever been with anticipation. “It’s been five seconds and you still haven’t fed me a second bite. Give me the rest of it.”

“Oh, so the lard ass wants me to feed it to her faster?” Luke teased.

“Baby,” Casey said. “I want you to feed it to me so fast, I barely have a second to breathe.”

That was all Luke needed to hear to unleash his inner horniness at full force. “Whatever my piggy wants,” he said, a devilish grin having taken hold of his face. “My piggy gets.”

He then proceeded to shove the burger into her face, forcing her to take a fat-girl-sized bite out of it rather than a regular sized one. Before she even had time to get the first bite down her throat, Luke was already shoving another one into her gullet.

And that was how the rest of the feeding session continued. Luke crammed as much food as humanly possible down her throat, then crammed a little bit extra, just to remind her of what he always said. That her job wasn’t to eat as much as humanly possible. Her job was to eat too much for any human being to handle.

And after all the burgers. All the fries and tenders and shakes and onion rings were inside her big, swollen belly. That’s exactly what she felt like she had done.

Despite the immense, almost overwhelming pain she was in, every last bite she had taken felt as orgasmic as anything she had ever felt in her life. The raw, animalistic satisfaction she got from just the taste of food was unparalleled. No one else in the world could be as turned on by food as her and nothing else in the world could turn her on as much as food. Every juicy crunch she took from the burgers, every salty blast she got from the fries, every sweet, creamy gulp she got from the shakes flooded her panties more than a naked picture of Ryan Reynolds ever could.

The only thing that could’ve possibly turned her on as much was the feeling and the sight of her bloated, massively overstuffed belly bulging outwards in front of her.

As she sat there cradling her aching gut, too full to even think straight, Luke knelt down to rub it for her, giving it a soft kiss as well. “Good job, piggy,” he said. “I knew you could do it.”

“I’ve never eaten…” Casey said, barely able to talk, she was so stuffed. “So much… in my entire life.”

“I can’t tell you how proud I am of you,” Luke said, giving her belly another kiss. “You’re so good at being a fat-ass. Better than any girl I’ve ever fed. You just rest and let me do all the work now, okay, baby?”

Then Casey had an idea. A naughty idea. An idea that got her ever wetter just thinking about it. “Am I really the best you’ve ever fed?” she moaned. “Am I really the best at being a fatty?”

“No question,” said Luke. “You’re the greediest, hungriest, most gluttonous girl I’ve ever met by far.”

“Well,” Casey said. “I think I know a way I can be even better.”

Luke’s expression became puzzled upon hearing this. “Better?” he asked. “Baby, you’re already the best. You don’t need to prove yourself anymore. Just lay back and let me take care of the rest.”

“No,” Casey said. “I wanna be better. It’s like you always say. I’m not here to eat as much as humanly possible. I’m here to eat more than any human could ever handle. I wanna push myself even further for you. I want you to serve me my favorite meal.”

“You want me to order you a pizza?” Luke asked.

“No, no, no,” Casey said, using every bit of strength she had left to rise to her knees. “Stand up,” she said.

Luke did as instructed, standing up before his girlfriend.

Casey grabbed his pantlegs and forcefully pulled them down. Then grabbed his underwear and did the same, exposing his giant, hard-as-concrete dick. “I said serve me my favorite meal.”

While what she was referring to might not have counted as a meal to most people, it was true that Casey’s favorite thing in the world was sucking cock, so it may as well have counted as hers.

“Are you sure you can handle it?” Luke asked. “You’re already so full.”

“More than any human being could ever handle,” Casey repeated. “Do it. Please.”

Luke smiled, the unfathomable sexiness of this scenario having finally just hit him. “Don’t have to tell me twice,” he said, jamming his fully erect cock into her throat.

The feeling of Luke’s cock entering Casey’s throat instantly aroused her beyond all measure. But the combination of that and her unbelievably full belly was a feeling she could only describe as sexual nirvana.

She sucked on his cock as fast and as hard as she ever had on anybody’s cock before, and could feel her boyfriend tingling with excitement more and more by the second.

Each second felt like an hour to Casey. She was so eager to have Luke’s cum rush down her throat, that she almost couldn’t feel the immense pain in her dangerously overfed belly as she kept sucking away.

Then, finally, as Luke screamed out, “Oh, my God, I’m gonna cum so hard into your big, stuffed belly, baby!”, she felt it. Every last bit of his thick, creamy jizz splooging into her mouth, cascading down her throat like a waterfall, pouring into her belly and filling it more and more.

The feeling, combined with her boyfriend yelling, “Fuck, fuck, fuck!” at the top of his lungs, combined with her belly now feeling the sharpest, heaviest pain it had ever felt, caused Casey’s panties to overflow to the point where they were sopping.

Immediately after Luke finished, Casey plopped down flat on her back, her belly as hard as Luke’s cock had just been, as it bulged upwards.

Without even putting his pants back on, Luke knelt down to comfort his painfully stuffed girlfriend, rubbing her belly lovingly and jiggling it slightly. “Are you fully satisfied now, baby?” he asked.

“Yes,” Casey panted, barely able to speak. “Fuck yes.”

“Does it feel good having all my cum in your belly?” he asked.

“It feels better… than anything… I’ve ever felt in my life,” Casey replied.

And it was true. Nothing had ever felt better to her.

And as Casey lied there, so full, she was on the verge of passing out, she thought about how good this exact process would feel once she was three-hundred pounds.

Once she was four-hundred pounds.

Five-hundred pounds.

It would take a lot of work to get there, but she would do it. No matter what it took.

Want more? REACT to this post. FOLLOW the thread for updates. And COMMENT below on what you think so far!

• 2 months later...
  • Curvage Model

CHAPTER FIVE

To say that Casey felt amazed right now would be an understatement.

To say she had never experienced anything like this before would be an understatement.

To say that, even in her wildest dreams, she never imagined she would ever be in the position she was in right now would be an understatement.

She stood in front of her bathroom mirror, completely naked, staring at the woman she saw staring back at her, and trying to wrap her head around how she and this woman were one and the same.

She had always been a fitness nut. A sorority girl. The hottest chick on her college campus. These were just three of the labels that suited her. And every single label you could ever have put on her wasn’t a label you ever could’ve put on… a fat chick.

If there was one thing in life that Casey had always been the complete opposite of, it was a fat chick. So that’s why it was so hard for her to swallow the fact that, after months of obsessively binge eating, that was exactly what she had become.

Not thick. She had stopped being thick some time ago. Not chubby. She stopped being chubby after she stopped being thick. She was FAT now.

She had gained sixty-five pounds ever since she had decided to embrace her inner glutton, and was currently taking in the sight of what her body looked like after that much weight had been added to it.

She poked her gigantic, round belly over and over, the sensation thrilling her beyond words each time she felt it. It thrilled her, because the fact that she could feel her belly being poked meant that the belly she saw in the mirror really did belong to her. It wasn’t just some form of visual trickery. It really was that enormous and round and flabby.

She grabbed a handful of it and jiggled it, amazed that such a thing could be done with her own belly, and not someone else’s.

She listened to it growl and gurgle, emitting it’s ravenous moans like a war cry. ‘I’m full!’ it bellowed. ‘I’m packed to the brim!’ it hollered, while also crying out, ‘But I’m still starving! Feed me more!’.

The growls turned Casey on more than just about anything, once she combined them with the sight of her dangerously overfed belly. The fact that she had overstuffed herself to the point where her belly had gotten that fucking big. That fucking round. And that fucking bloated, and was literally making the noise only a gluttonous pig’s stomach could make, the noise of being so overstuffed that she was in pain… it took everything she had not to cum on the spot right there.

But then she thought to herself, ‘Wait a minute, why shouldn’t I cum right here? Why waste a good opportunity to get myself off?’

And once that devilishly naughty thought popped into her head, there was nothing holding her back.

She placed one hand on her colossally round tummy, which was now growling so loud, she was worried it would set off some car alarms outside, and placed her other hand on her fat, juicy pussy, which was throbbing with the anticipation of what she was about to do to it.

She rubbed her fat, distended belly repeatedly, feeling absolutely euphoric at the sight of it in the mirror, and at the touch of it, knowing that the belly she was rubbing was hers. And, even though it may not have made sense, she whispered to her belly, telling it, “You’re my belly.” She then gave it a gentle pat, and continued. “You’re my big, round belly, and I’ll always treat you right. I’ll always spoil you and fill you with as much food as possible.”

Meanwhile, she was absolutely going to town on her pussy, fingering it at lightning speed, knowing full well that it would be soaking wet any moment now, due to how turned on she was by her belly.

And as Casey moved her hands all over her body, pleasuring herself in all the areas that mattered most, she allowed herself to say something she actually hadn’t allowed herself to say before. It was something her boyfriend had told her, but something she had never told herself. And she was finally about to say it out loud.

“I’m so fat,” she said to herself, as she rubbed her roaring belly and fingered her juicy clit. “I’m so fat,” she said, with more conviction this time. The fact that she had finally said it, and the fact that it was extremely true, made her feel so incredibly empowered.

“I’m so fucking fat,” she repeated again, moaning increasingly louder. “I’m so fucking fat! I’m so fucking fat! Oh, my God!” Casey wailed, her pussy about to burst like a geyser. “Oh, my God, I’m fat! I’m fat! I’m fat! I’m so motherfucking fat! I’m soooooo motherfucking faaaaaaat! Oh, Jesus! Oh, God! Oh, my God, I’m such a fat fucking whale!”

Then, all it took was for her to give her gigantic belly a smack, and the juice came pouring out of her pussy like a biblical flood. Casey was screaming so loud, her neighbors might have thought she was dying, but nothing could be further from the truth.

She was alive for the first time in her life. She was a proud, beautiful, unbelievably gluttonous, fat woman, who was finally able to truly see herself the way she always wanted to.

And, as the broken faucet that was her pussy spewed it’s juice uncontrollably, she smiled an incredibly naughty smile, knowing how it would feel even better to do this once she was a hundred pounds heavier than she already was.