Carbkween - back at it!

Guest Carbkween

Guest hedeon1993
11 hours ago, Carbkween said:

I thought a few filtered pics might be better than nothing. I'll have to do a little photoshoot soon. Sorry for the delay, I've been super busy. I still check the site often though. ❤️

20200811_124943_683.jpg

2020-08-11 13_04_39.798-0400.jpg

20200811_130815.jpg

There's plenty of beautiful curvy and fat women in this community and you're without a doubt one of them. In my own opinion, I honestly i think there's something  different about you that makes you more special than others, more desirable, you're like this beautiful mysterious girl that one sees her everyday in the neighborhood without ever talking to each other. IDK if it's your beautiful smile, your perfect skin and beautiful growing belly and curves or the fact that I just have a weird imagination.

Guest Carbkween
7 hours ago, hedeon1993 said:

There's plenty of beautiful curvy and fat women in this community and you're without a doubt one of them. In my own opinion, I honestly i think there's something  different about you that makes you more special than others, more desirable, you're like this beautiful mysterious girl that one sees her everyday in the neighborhood without ever talking to each other. IDK if it's your beautiful smile, your perfect skin and beautiful growing belly and curves or the fact that I just have a weird imagination.

I'm flattered, thank you! Your imagination probably isn't too far off, I'm very much the lone wolf type in real life. I live on a small island so I see the same people all the time but I keep to myself for the most part. 

Guest Carbkween

Believe it or not, I've actually lost weight recently. I'm trying to catch up on gaining, it's been a struggle to get my calories in each day. Not sure if the loss is even noticeable, what do you think? 

2020-08-17 11_58_50.683-0400.jpg

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Guest Carbkween

I'm still around, no news really. I've been eating well as always! I'm about to go on a 3 day trip to the other side of my state. I made sure to stock up on plenty of Halloween candy for the car ride. Hoping to eat lots of junk food for 3 days straight. My goal is to gain at least 20 more pounds in the next few months.. Shouldn't be too hard as the holidays are approaching! 🐷

20201012_101514.jpg

1 minute ago, Carbkween said:

I'm still around, no news really. I've been eating well as always! I'm about to go on a 3 day trip to the other side of my state. I made sure to stock up on Halloween candy for the car ride. Hoping to eat lots for 3 days straight. My goal is to gain at least 20 more pounds. Shouldn't be too hard as the holidays are approaching.

20201012_101514.jpg

I'm loving your new curves and look forward to if you reach your 20 pound goal.❤️

1 hour ago, Carbkween said:

I'm still around, no news really. I've been eating well as always! I'm about to go on a 3 day trip to the other side of my state. I made sure to stock up on plenty of Halloween candy for the car ride. Hoping to eat lots of junk food for 3 days straight. My goal is to gain at least 20 more pounds in the next few months.. Shouldn't be too hard as the holidays are approaching! 🐷

20201012_101514.jpg

Oh my god, your body is just...... Waouh!! 😍🤯💞

Guest grateful

Thanks for the update!!!!   😍

One of my faves for all time!!!!  🥰

Such a great tease!!!  Looking forward!!!   Thanks!!!  😁

• 1 month later...