• 2 weeks later...
On 5/9/2020 at 9:26 PM, Lms2268 said:

Letting it all go I guess. I swear these pants used to fit perfectly not that long ago... not so much anymore haha

Which do you prefer!?

Before or after?

Haven’t let it All go yet... pants still are wearable, can be pulled up, buttoned, buckled, but your gain so far is remarkably amazing.  Please continue... gain another stone or two and try these on again!!  Cheers and thanks much for sharing, very exciting!!

15 minutes ago, mattkoty said:

Haven’t let it All go yet... pants still are wearable, can be pulled up, buttoned, buckled, but your gain so far is remarkably amazing.  Please continue... gain another stone or two and try these on again!!  Cheers and thanks much for sharing, very exciting!!

You’re right haha wearable but not as comfortable and thank you! I’ll try them again soon I’ve already gained since these pictures! 

4 minutes ago, Vekelvy said:

I don't think you'll hear any complaints from us if that number keeps rising. I love all of the shrinking outfits you've been showing off.

Haha probably not and I’m glad you like them I’m loving them too! I’ll have to try on these pants again soon! 

• 1 month later...
Guest chubby encourager

I've got a feeling that it's going to be pretty damn hard to get those buttoned up now with all that belly in the way!

Guest Loveajellybelly
19 hours ago, Lms2268 said:

Update! - about a month and a half difference I think! I tried on the same jeans today... definitely fit a little different lol  

55089C9D-80E3-45F2-9CC6-51EF56494690.jpeg

C44A8D03-52C6-4F20-833A-F4EE22210728.jpeg

07BC7DC3-DCA7-420E-B09F-1A8E8383A6E9.jpeg

So beautiful? Has anyone noticed your gain?