Ex Fitness Model HungrylilKitty's Before/Afters

Seconding what others are saying about the changes in your face. I know it's something you've been self conscious about but damn, the fuller face suits you so much. I think you should embrace it rather than try and hide it with angles in a lot of your photos. I'm sure everyone else agrees.

2 hours ago, thatguest said:

Seconding what others are saying about the changes in your face. I know it's something you've been self conscious about but damn, the fuller face suits you so much. I think you should embrace it rather than try and hide it with angles in a lot of your photos. I'm sure everyone else agrees.

Absolutely! Please don't feel self-conscious. You look great!

• Curvage Model

For everyone complimenting my rounder face & my progress, just want to say thank you so much 🥰 I'm loving my rounder more feminine body, I'm getting used to the chubby face still lol 

also..I'm ecstatic, I've gained ANOTHER 5lbs in the past 2 weeks! 😁

Guest Joshisthebest
9 minutes ago, HungrylilKitty said:

For everyone complimenting my rounder face & my progress, just want to say thank you so much 🥰 I'm loving my rounder more feminine body, I'm getting used to the chubby face still lol 

You're so Amazing Lilkitty! 😍

• Curvage Model
On 1/30/2021 at 1:41 PM, Joshisthebest said:

You're so Amazing Lilkitty! 😍

On 1/30/2021 at 2:21 PM, cycling1951 said:

Another 5 lbs - now that’s commitment ! As for your face, I am totally sincere when I say “chubby cheeks are sexy cheeks”! Plus, you had to expect the facial cheeks would eventually begin to catch up with that booty! Now you look as sexy coming as you do going!

Awwww, you two are the sweetest thank you! 😁💕

On 1/30/2021 at 12:30 PM, HungrylilKitty said:

I've been away and haven't viewed this thread in a while. You look incredible, unbelievable 😍

On 11/13/2020 at 2:08 AM, HungrylilKitty said:

20201103_164151.thumb.jpg.857a48afb2ad78e1570098996336a430.jpg

PhotoCollage_1603563682594.thumb.jpg.443c1699d766244f1fca5680a44c8f49.jpg

Kitty I think you are absolutely gorgeous and I am so excited about your journey. I have mentioned before that it is great to see you celebrating your beauty and being free and happy. It's hard to get past the expectation of being skinny to be attractive - it's something I am working on. I am super curious - how do you feel when you look at your before and after pics? Also how do you stay so positive and committed to this path? I am really struggling to not feel guilty and ugly for eating the way I want and not going to gym. I hope the question is ok. Thanks for your help :)

• Curvage Model
On 1/31/2021 at 8:51 PM, Aris said:

I remember that you didn't like the gain in your face because you were loving your skinny chin. What about now that you have no chin? In my opinion you look much better now, you got updated, you were great before but now the round face suits you much better! 

this is the second weird thing you've said to me...like a backhanded compliment..let this be your first & final warning..

I never said anything about my "skinny chin" ..and my chin is still there, how about you post your face & body mr perfect lol..can't stand when people feel the need to stand out to get attention from me ... being a sweetheart gets my attention, isn't that crazy?! 🤯

Edited by HungrylilKitty

7 hours ago, HungrylilKitty said:

this is the second weird thing you've said to me...like a backhanded compliment..let this be your first & final warning..

I never said anything about my "skinny chin" ..and my chin is still there, how about you post your face & body mr perfect lol..can't stand when people feel the need to stand out to get attention from me ... being a sweetheart gets my attention, isn't that crazy?! 🤯

Sorry, English is not mother tung and I think that I didn't express right. I didn't wanted to make you feel bad, I truly apologize, I didn't do this on purpose, I am so sorry, I don't know what to say. 

10 minutes ago, Aris said:

Sorry, English is not my mother tung and I think that I didn't express right. I didn't wanted to make you feel bad, I truly apologize, I didn't do this on purpose, I am so sorry, I don't know what to say. Sorry I can't write in the stupid global language, I shouldn't even speak. And what do you mean second time . I am not a freak you insulted unfairly. I pissed of because I made someone feel bad not because you said this unfair things for, if I am so bad person I will not comment again my weird bad comment on your status or topics.