• 1 month later...
Guest Dodgecummins

Oh my goodness 😍😍 your breasts look HUGE here. Gorgeous figure as always! ❤️

• 3 weeks later...
  • Curvage Model
On 5/17/2022 at 12:13 PM, Guest Dodgecummins said:

Oh my goodness 😍😍 your breasts look HUGE here. Gorgeous figure as always! ❤️

THANK YOU SO MUCH 💓 

Also, @maybejames maybe you can explain why his name says "Guest" in front of it? I see that a lot on my forum posts and the reviews on my videos. 

• Curvage Model
6 minutes ago, regbill said:

Sometimes it's still hard to believe both pics are of the same person but it's true.

I was at the store the other day holding up this X-Small cute florally summer top (that could've easily fit the Dana in the before photo) & it blew my mind away ..it literally looked liked something that belonged in the baby section 🤯😂

Edited by HungrylilKitty

• Curvage Model
12 minutes ago, regbill said:

Damn, that's small!

it really is ..my twin & I are extremely petite (5'2) so when we weighed around 105 we were extremely tiny....she had so many clothes in her closet she had to sell on Mercari cause they were just entirely too small..besides she was pregnant at the time & needed the money for the baby nursery etc. 

it still blows me away to think I was MORE than half the girl I am today 🤯 

I catch myself STILL thinking I'm a lap dog...oh & I was so skinny at one point I was in the regular "couch area on the plane I'd get window seat and be able to curl up in my seat without touching the other person 😳😅 that's how teeny my legs were in length and just overall size lol..sadly not being nourished/hydrated properly.

Edited by HungrylilKitty

• Curvage Model
1 hour ago, BBWLover1006 said:

Can I ask, what made you decide not to be a fitness model anymore? I’m just curious. I understand if you don’t want to talk about it.

It doesn't bother me now because Inow know he was just a loner photographer who clearly had a Naplolean Complex etc. The comment he made towards me during the shoot was so rude/unprofessional..even though it was his idea that I do a fitness shoot at his place 🙄😑 then the same week worked he literally works with this woman who was CLEARLY on steroids..the photographer obviously liked me and had no problem when I was tinier cause I made him feel big & he'd constantly ask if I ever slept witg photographers & I'm like um no. (Which I ended up sleeping with Josh Lyons, who was on this popular cooking show called Food Network Star (he was on season 😎 (he was a sushi chef) & a main singer in a band called Fell On Deaf Ears) I instantly became attracted to him.....anywho, when my muscles started getting bigger than his "I've never worked out a day in my life" arms he clearly felt less like a man in front of me & made a rude comment that my arms were getting too big..that I was soon gonna start looking like a man. It was upsetting cause at the time I was going to expos, taking pictures with well known photographers and getting myself ready for my first fitness show..that's the direction I wanted to go cause in the fitness industry it doesn't matter how tall you are. I actually had a crush on the idiot cause he had this sarcastic yet smart humor that I liked so of course his comment really bothered me..I had been to his house like 5 different times for other shoots with him but he had me so upset I couldn't even find my way home..I was trying to drive through tears..he felt bad and filled my tank and helped guide me back on the highway I needed to be on...I was a mess. Ironically enough he started dating a girl that looked JUST like me afterwards but they lasted a year max 🙄😅 so instead of the fitness route I started doing more lingerie work..hence why I got my breasts done. 

• Curvage Model
2 hours ago, BBWLover1006 said:

Can I ask, what made you decide not to be a fitness model anymore? I’m just curious. I understand if you don’t want to talk about it.

It doesn't bother me now because I now know he was just a loner photographer who clearly had a Naplolean Complex etc. The comment he made towards me during the shoot was so rude/unprofessional..AND IT WAS EVEN HIS IDEA that I do a fitness shoot at his place to showcase my muscles🙄😑 it was a cool concept & we got awesome photos then makes a comment about my arms getting a little too big that I don't want to look like a man yet then the same week he works with this woman who was CLEARLY on steroids..the guy obviously liked me and had no problem when I was tinier cause I made him feel big & he'd constantly ask me if I ever slept with photographers & I'm like um no. (Which was before I ended up sleeping with this multi talented photographer named Josh Lyons, who was on that popular cooking show called Food Network Star (he was on season 8 (he was a sushi chef) & a main singer in a band called Fell On Deaf Ears) He also had his own kid's photography studio in downtown Orlando. I instantly became attracted to him during a photoshoot & one thing turned into another & uh..yeah..haha.....anywho, when my muscles started getting a lil bigger the Napoleon guy who probably never worked out a day in his life..clearly felt less like less of a man around me ..& I liked him so his comment was upsetting cause at the time I was going to expos, taking pictures with well known photographers and getting myself ready for my first fitness show..that's the direction I wanted to go cause in the fitness industry it doesn't matter how tall you are. The idiot didn't know I actually had a crush on him cause he had this sarcastic yet smart humor that I liked & he was attractive so of course his comment really bothered me..I had been to his house like 5 different times for other shoots with him but he had me so upset I couldn't even find my way home..I was trying to drive through tears..he felt bad and filled my tank and helped guide me back on the highway I needed to be on...I was a mess. Ironically enough he started dating a girl that looked JUST like me afterwards but they lasted a year max 🙄😅 so instead of the fitness route I started doing more lingerie work..hence why I got my breasts done. 

Edited by HungrylilKitty

2 minutes ago, HungrylilKitty said:

It doesn't bother me now because Inow know he was just a loner photographer who clearly had a Naplolean Complex etc. The comment he made towards me during the shoot was so rude/unprofessional..even though it was his idea that I do a fitness shoot at his place 🙄😑 then the same week worked he literally works with this woman who was CLEARLY on steroids..the photographer obviously liked me and had no problem when I was tinier cause I made him feel big & he'd constantly ask if I ever slept witg photographers & I'm like um no. (Which I ended up sleeping with Josh Lyons, who was on this popular cooking show called Food Network Star (he was on season 😎 (he was a sushi chef) & a main singer in a band called Fell On Deaf Ears) I instantly became attracted to him.....anywho, when my muscles started getting bigger than his "I've never worked out a day in my life" arms he clearly felt less like a man in front of me & made a rude comment that my arms were getting too big..that I was soon gonna start looking like a man. It was upsetting cause at the time I was going to expos, taking pictures with well known photographers and getting myself ready for my first fitness show..that's the direction I wanted to go cause in the fitness industry it doesn't matter how tall you are. I actually had a crush on the idiot cause he had this sarcastic yet smart humor that I liked so of course his comment really bothered me..I had been to his house like 5 different times for other shoots with him but he had me so upset I couldn't even find my way home..I was trying to drive through tears..he felt bad and filled my tank and helped guide me back on the highway I needed to be on...I was a mess. Ironically enough he started dating a girl that looked JUST like me afterwards but they lasted a year max 🙄😅 so instead of the fitness route I started doing more lingerie work..hence why I got my breasts done. 

I’m sorry to hear about that. You must have been devastated.