Ex Fitness Model HungrylilKitty's Before/Afters

Guest Sweettooth83
21 hours ago, HungrylilKitty said:

PhotoCollage_1596715020241.thumb.jpg.4b5fd5b5968217242700aab9bf2e9207.jpg

^ that tummy! ๐Ÿคฏ

Wow Kitty ๐Ÿ˜ณ you have certainly outdid yourself.that cute face is so round and plump ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜‰

• Curvage Model
1 hour ago, Gslover36 said:

You are so beautiful ๐Ÿ˜ I mean look at that bootie, turns me on.

thank you soย much ๐Ÿ˜Œ๐Ÿ’•

41 minutes ago, eeucomisso said:

I'll keeping thinking and saying that, you looking so much more feminine, beauty and especially happy now that you're a bbw. And your ass drive me crazy now it's bigger and fatty. Keep feeding yourself my dear.

I definitely will, thank you so much sweetie ๐Ÿฅฐ

• Curvage Model
3 hours ago, Number21 said:

Well can't forget about that lovely shape you have! Belly looks incredible too; is there a way you are hoping to look once you hit your goals?ย 

yes, I know her body isn't realistic (she got liposuction in her tummy) but I would love a body like hers..BUT with a tummy...I wouldn't get lipo..my tummy is hard.. maybe if I had a saggy gut I would but my genetics aren't like that.ย 

20201113_062211.thumb.jpg.4aba6d67f546267e4719741b42336f9a.jpg

20201113_062202.thumb.jpg.8f41428c3dd08beed1c508569c438abb.jpg

Edited by HungrylilKitty

• Curvage Model

August 2017 - The day I told myself, no more starving yourself. No more counting calories, I'm just going to eat. Eat whatever I want, whenever I want ..What's the worst that could happen? ...Well by the time November 2017 came around I was already 147Lbs... then by June 2018 I was 175Lbs..& that's when I met my fiance, who had mentioned his feeder fetish. Then with living with him I got to about 185Lbs. When I joined Curvage in Dec 2019 I was 182.4 ...Now it's November 2020 and I'm over 200Lbs..I would've been a bit heavier by now but with certain stressful life situations my weight would fluctuate (when I'm stressed weight flys off no matter how much I eat) ..anywho..If you're curious on my exact weight/measurements check out my latest weigh in/measurements video ๐Ÿ™‚๐Ÿ’•ย I'm so glad to be back & I'm proud that after 2 months I can come back & show off just how much hard work I've been putting into my gaining..I'm just getting started! 260Lbs here I come!ย 

20201114_163858.thumb.jpg.371d2f7d3501c025ded1acb289facee7.jpg

ย 

ย 

Edited by HungrylilKitty

6 hours ago, HungrylilKitty said:

August 2017 - The day I told myself, no more starving yourself. No more counting calories, I'm just going to eat. Eat whatever I want, whenever I want ..What's the worst that could happen? ...Well by the time November 2017 came around I was already 147Lbs... then by June 2018 I was 175Lbs..& that's when I met my fiance, who had mentioned his feeder fetish. Then with living with him I got to about 185Lbs. When I joined Curvage in Dec 2019 I was 182.4 ...Now it's November 2020 and I'm over 200Lbs..I would've been a bit heavier by now but with certain stressful life situations my weight would fluctuate (when I'm stressed weight flys off no matter how much I eat) ..anywho..If you're curious on my exact weight/measurements check out my latest weigh in/measurements video ๐Ÿ™‚๐Ÿ’•ย I'm so glad to be back & I'm proud that after 2 months I can come back & show off just how much hard work I've been putting into my gaining..I'm just getting started! 260Lbs here I come!ย 

20201114_163858.thumb.jpg.371d2f7d3501c025ded1acb289facee7.jpg

ย 

ย 

It's still hard to believe you're tipping the scales past 200...I even bought the video and couldn't believe it lol

• Curvage Model
5 minutes ago, distance23 said:

It's still hard to believe you're tipping the scales past 200...I even bought the video and couldn't believe it lol

it's pretty crazy to me too lol ...speaking of...I'm gonna go hop on the scale & see how much I've gained since my last weigh in ๐Ÿ™‚

• 2 months later...
  • Curvage Model
53 minutes ago, Aris said:

This change is crazy but with the good meaning. You were and are wonderful and fabulous!ย 

Awww, thank you so much ...you along with everyone and their support is what keeps me going ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ’•ย