Ex Fitness Model HungrylilKitty's Before/Afters

Guest Stratosphere7.0

Love your gain! You’re getting hotter and hotter! I hope you know that! Never feel bad about your incredible body!

• Curvage Model
On 5/16/2020 at 4:09 AM, Longtimelurker said:

You’re ass is getting so huge babe looks so big and round 

Thank you so much 🥰 I've been working it out while I'm still stuffing my face like a pig 

On 5/24/2020 at 11:18 AM, Homeandtea said:

Absolutely love watching you give in and gain. You are becoming such a cute piggy 

Hehe thank you so much sweetie 

On 5/25/2020 at 11:18 PM, Stratosphere7.0 said:

Love your gain! You’re getting hotter and hotter! I hope you know that! Never feel bad about your incredible body!

Thank you so much sweetie pie 🥰

6 hours ago, thewolfman63 said:

Absolutely Beautiful, amazing gain hope it continues.😍

Thank you so much 🥰

Your post gaining bum is f*king incredible. It has perfectly maintained its round shape. I will probably be unpopular for this opinion but not all ladies look better gaining weight in the same way that many women look unattractive skinny. There are phenomenal genes that make some gaining girls enhanced their roundness and curviness. You absolutely ace nailed it along with Shar, Candii, Mochii, Ffafeed to name but a few. You are a stunning woman and get more perfect with each added pound. Thank you and a huge round of applause for attaining epic legend status in my humble opinion. I salute you.

• Curvage Model
On 5/29/2020 at 7:14 AM, SC274 said:

Your post gaining bum is f*king incredible. It has perfectly maintained its round shape. I will probably be unpopular for this opinion but not all ladies look better gaining weight in the same way that many women look unattractive skinny. There are phenomenal genes that make some gaining girls enhanced their roundness and curviness. You absolutely ace nailed it along with Shar, Candii, Mochii, Ffafeed to name but a few. You are a stunning woman and get more perfect with each added pound. Thank you and a huge round of applause for attaining epic legend status in my humble opinion. I salute you.

Wow thank you so much :) I'm super flattered by your opinion and it helps motivate me to keep on gaining more and more! 

• Curvage Model
3 hours ago, missinlinc1 said:

Where can a bloke find a woman like you? 🥰

Awwww, plenty of girl's exist like me I'm sure ..but then again I don't want to sound conceited lol but getting where I am today wasn't easy that's for sure, especially mentally cause of insecurities...but I'm getting so much more confidence :)