The official Southern California thread..

KFD

Guest mrhart001

Moving back home to Santa Barbara this spring after several years up north  :D

Still plan on moving back to SB Muffin?

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I used to live in Huntington beach, Manhatten Beach, Burbank, and and San Diego. Super uptight, so much traffic, way too hot, beaches are always crowded and so are the ski resorts. Not to mention crooked cops all over the place and the price of good weed on the street is ridiculous. Southern Cali reminds me of New Jersey in a lot of ways cept nicer weather and beaches.

Guest mrhart001

I used to live in Huntington beach, Manhatten Beach, Burbank, and and San Diego. Super uptight, so much traffic, way too hot, beaches are always crowded and so are the ski resorts. Not to mention crooked cops all over the place and the price of good weed on the street is ridiculous. Southern Cali reminds me of New Jersey in a lot of ways cept nicer weather and beaches.

We don't want you here anyways.

#therecipe

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Aw dammit Steveholt! All you had to do was look a little further down the page. In any case, here ya go. Cali kids unite. PM me if you want my number, I'm down for a Curvage get together...

Guest MUSEic

I'm gonna be in the San Diego/Coronado area for about four weeks towards the end of July. There any events or goings-ons I should know about when I get there?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...