Witcher - Triss, Yennefer, Anna Henrietta weight gain and more

Rico638

I had the thoughts to write my own story in the world of the witcher, so here it is. The next two chapters are ready, just waiting for translation. English is not my native language so forgive possible mistakes  :) 

Triss #1

Another conjunction of the spheres led to disturbances in the operation of many often selected spells and signs. Many of them stopped working, among them those responsible for weight control and rejuvenation. Many important personalities, magicians and princesses of this world soon became convinced of the devastating impact of the absence of some of these spells …

---

The city of Kovir,

A woman in a loose mantle with a hood on her head enters the tailor's shop. This is not just any woman but Triss Merigold herself an outstanding sorceress and a beautiful red-haired woman. It was not an ordinary tailor shop, because the store belonged to the master of his guild Cedric.

- Hello, do you already have the goods I ordered from you? 

- Yes, of course you can count on full discretion on my part, let's go to the back room, there I will tell about the details.

In the back part of the building, Triss asked - Well, then show me what you have prepared for me.

Just like in the order, light stretchy and at the same time durable fabric in light blue with decorative embroidery, so thin that it is invisible even under the clothing of loose fitting dresses, not to mention, at the same time fantastically fulfills its task, is currently the best product in the whole known world.

- Good, Cedric, just tell me how much this pleasure will cost me ?

- As for you - 10,000 Kovir coins, remember, there are a lot of women in this city who would like to have something like that in their wardrobe, and would give them even more money.

10,000 is really a lot of money, Triss thought - well, it seems like I have no other choice at the moment, but let me make sure for myself that the "wonderful" properties of "fabric"

The royal court in Kovir was unique, not about monuments, buildings or traditions, but about something more mundane wealth. This was evidenced by numerous holidays, banquets and receptions at which there were plenty of exquisite dishes brought often from the farthest corners of the discovered world and prepared by the best chefs in this part of the world. The tables literally bowed with a variety of food, but all the delicacies had one thing in common, they were a negation of dietary dishes. The amount of calories contained in such a roast or dough was huge. Of course, this caused many problems for the noblewomen, and princesses. The court etiquette required that every woman take care of her body, keep her youthful appearance and fit figure. Extra fat, big asses or soft bellies were not welcome in women of noble origin, because they pointed to features that were rather attributed to the lower social strata. Food at their fingertips, however, meant that many women gained extra pounds, and little enthusiasm for sports and the constant consumption of large amounts of food meant that once gained fat remained in its place ... All the corsets, amulets and slimming magic when was still available) were very popular in the city, which allowed you to effortlessly return to a slim figure or at least to hide excess weight under a illusion. Only the most persistent ladies decided to lose weight by traditional methods, diet, exercise and without cheating …

In the back of Cedric's tailor shop, Triss threw off a heavy mantle. Under it was only a thin green dress that obscured the body that was struggling with a few extra pounds and the circumference in sensitive places.

- Please, no shame, Miss, in my work I often see this state of affairs, because my clients are mostly women with problems similar to yours. And as you probably know, there are plenty of those in this city … said Cedric

Triss undressed to her underwear. The tailor's eyes showed the body of a woman who had the slimmest times behind her. Soft legs and stomach bloated from excess food were the least problem. The bottom of the red-haired sorceress was definitely the worst, it was where the most fat accumulated on her body. The only advantage of the current situation for Triss was her bust, which benefited from additional fat tissue causing the enchantress to have a proud neckline, and even had to stock up on bras in a larger size than those she had before she arrived in the city. In general, Miss Merigold was not obese, neither fat, but by local standards her body began to exceed acceptable dimensions.

- So let me first explain you how this works before you try the "shapewear"

As you asked, the fabric has no signs of the influence of magic on which you are allergic, it was prepared from the best and most expensive material, especially for your dimensions and situation, so let's get to the point, said Cedric.

The corset begins with shaping the waist which should restore it to 22 inches, I suppose your perfect circumference, then additional material with an elastic band sewn into the part surrounding the belly will allow you to hide a fold of fat and a stuffed stomach from excess food. Special Zerrikan palms fiber straps on the sides will prevent the formation of sides and an unwanted muffin top over the pants. In accordance with a special request, I made sure that the fabric around the butt is particularly durable. This is achieved due to the use of a triple fiber layer as well as the elastin layer responsible for modeling. All together, they reduced their circumference by a few inch, and models and raises the butt so that they look like 18-year-olds. Of course, thighs and legs are not left without support and also get a "small" assistance for slimming. In addition, the fabric copes well with the initial cellulite.

In summary, the corset helps maintain the shape of the central body, but it has some limitations. As I could not use magic fibers, I replaced them with traditional flax growing only in the mountains of the province of Vicovaro. It will have a good effect on the skin giving a rejuvenating effect, but it will have a worse effect on body fat. Spontaneous burning of calories will be much slower than in the case of magic fiber, so I advise you to use it only for optical slimming and slight assistance. I'm afraid that for a full return to a slim figure will be necessary here after all "healthy slimming"

Triss tried on the unusual corset, it required a few extra jerks and slopes, but once applied, weaving gave fantastic results. Triss could feel like her thinnest time again.

- Good, Cedric, thank you for all your work and time, please, 10,000 Kovir coins

- Thank you to, please remember what I said, I recommend me for the future cooperation

Returning home through the city in the upper district, Triss no longer walked covered with heavy coats, now she was wearing an over-dressed creation, highlighting the advantages of a flat stomach or firm ass. It was fantastic to feel free and aware of my appearance, as in the good old days

After entering the residence, Triss immediately went to the mirror to be able to admire the recovered shapes.

- Well, but that's enough, this fabric can only be for special occasions, as Cedric said is not magical so it won't slim me down. I will need a lot of effort, diet and exercise - she said reluctantly …

TO BE CONTINUED...

Triss #2

To make up for the 10,000 crowns invested, which is virtually all the savings Triss had, she had to quickly find an additional source of income. The royal adviser's salary was rather modest, because it was mostly material. Everyone working for the kingdom received a apartment in the form of a tenement house in the district bordering the central square of the city which he could use as he pleases for his own purposes as long as he was at the service of the kingdom. There was also food, every day a specially appointed guild in the city supplied all royal advisers with meals. The problem for Triss, however, was the composition of the food he received, for the most part the daily rations included the specialties of local artisans, i.e. cakes and pastries, and baked dishes with a huge amount of toppings. If you added the amount of calories that the sorceress received as a gift for her dedicated service, 4000 - 5000 and she already had an extra inch on her body, so she couldn't afford to mindlessly eat what she was getting. There was no dietary version of catering in the kingdom, everyone received the same portion regardless of their position or role. Does the queen of Kovir want to intentionally fatten others in this way ?!

So Triss decided to use her knowledge acquired during many years of study in Aretuza and try her hand at the industry that enjoyed the greatest interest in the city among the rich nobility who spared no gold coins. Taking advantage of the location of its tenement house located on the main road leading to the central square and the town square, the sign "Weight support assistance services" appeared above the entrance door of the building. but who could compare in power to Triss Merigold herself? Probably only other sorceresses from the lodge like Keira, Yennefer, but they were out of place, so Triss had the whole city to herself and according to the assumptions she could quickly unravel from the financial bottom, and who knows maybe even make a big fortune?

Triss didn't have to wait long for her first customers to arrive at her door. With a high standard of living in the city, virtually every second noblewoman was wearing at least a few pounds of fat that she wanted to hide from others. Among them was 20-year-old Rosalie, the daughter of a local nobleman belonging to the family who for decades controlled the export of mining raw materials like gold and silver through the local port, while making a huge fortune. A young woman with magnificent long blond hair and blue eyes often with the family had the pleasure of visiting the royal court at numerous feasts held there, turning among other first-class families of Kovir. This lifestyle and lack of moderation and control over calories consumed had a devastating effect on the figure of the young woman. The first signs of weight gain quickly began to appear, then becoming larger and larger fat rolls. Her average body height was not able to maintain such a high rate of calorie intake, and soon the girl had a plump tummy, and soft legs touching. Even the more and more tightly fitted plain corset was no longer able to hide her undoubted profits, and she had to admit that she shared the same fate as many women of her age and social group. Rosalie was already 20 years old, which meant that soon her family would be looking for a suitable candidate for marriage. In the local tradition, a potential wife was expected above all of her appearance and a slim athletic figure. This was intended to testify to the ability to self-control and manage the needs of the future candidate. But how were young women to meet these requirements when the royal court subconsciously led them to gaining weight ?! For Rosalie it meant one thing, she had to lose weight as soon as possible. Her rich family made available a significant part of her budget for weight control, the methods she achieved were irrelevant, the most important thing was the effect. So, Rosalie, with a large pouch of gold coins, did not even think about a healthy balanced diet or exhausting exercise, instead she was looking for a magician who would help her achieve her desired goal. This attracted by the reputation of the sorceress - the royal adviser went on a visit.

Triss was waiting in her apartment temporarily transformed for a clinic to give the best impression and at the same time did not wear her very expensive slimming tunic, without exposing her to unnecessary damage, she covered her body with a weak illusion that only worked in her home using the available magical aura. No one who was also a powerful wizard could sense the trick she was using. The sorceress looked perfectly slim and her red hair glistened, giving the impression of a serious person knowing a lot about the things she deals with.

Rosalie entered the house and briefly presented her problem. She was the first client of Triss, so the sorceress was keen to make the best impression and full professionalism of the service offered in order to become a good reputation on the market and in the future more clients with a rich bellows.

I understand, said the red-haired sorceress nodded after listening to Rosalie's initial probleme examination and choose the right method of help, and have a closer look at your shapes. Unfortunately, because of this thick coat you are wearing, I can't assess the full size of the situation.

Rosalie using a dressing room pulled off a heavy covering coat, light dress and a supporting corset. With a feeling of relief because the tightly laced corset no longer made breathing difficult and she showed herself to the sorceress in her underwear.

Triss felt like she was looking at herself but without the illusion, but she was trying to maintain full professionalism adequate to the situation. To speed up the study, she cast two quick spells. The first checked the weight of Rosalie and found her to be slightly exceeding the norm, while the second scanned the woman's body and showed problem zones where the most fat accumulated. The places highlighted were, of course, the belly and legs of a young noblewoman. To confirm her supposition, she pinched a roll of fat on Rosalie's belly, he was the same as the one she hid under her illusion on her body, and was created the same as overeating at banquets.

The check was completed. Triss knew what to do, while Rosalie could already get dressed. She gave up lacing the corset because she needed the help of a maid to squeeze into it, she only wore her thin green summer dress. The lack of a supportive corset caused that the material in the abdominal area tensed under the pressure of fat and created a sexy Muffin Top. Fortunately, she had a coat with her under which she could hide her body on the way back, and not attract unwanted glances on the street.

I understand your problem and I'm able to remedy Triss, in the current market situation and the availability of ingredients, the price will not be low.
Price is secondary - Rosalie replied proudly, pointing to the stuffed bellows. The most important thing for me right now is to get rid of that tummy, she said, grabbing the fat and shaking it to emphasize the seriousness of the situation.
The service will cost 500 Kovir coins, Triss said briefly. After that, you'll be able to enjoy a slim body again and say goodbye to the problem of tight dresses and tight corsets.
I accept the price well, what will it be about? - Rosalie commented briefly.

To be continued...

Some sentences may make sense in my language, but once translated 1: 1, their meaning can be different than it was originally. I try to write in a simple language to avoid it :) I hope you like the story :)

Triss #3

- In short, I will prepare a special slimming lotion which, thanks to its ingredients and appropriate proportions, has fat-dissolving features. The components are a secret, they come from different parts of the world, which has a significant impact on their price.
    - Okay, I can't wait long for the final result, said Rozalia, buttoning her coat and making sure that it covers her belly entirely. When will it be ready?
    - I need to complete the necessary ingredients, it should take me no more than 2 days …

Rosalie, full of hope, left the house of Triss, she was excited because she was not much away from the possible return to a slim body. She could then say goodbye to the problems now she has to deal with, she would no longer have to wear corsets and worry about the consumed amount of calories.

At the same time, Triss felt that her first success was close. 500 Kovir coins are a good deal, and she will manage to earn them very quickly, the balm she intended to prepare was not difficult to realize, she needed only a few ingredients that she did not have at home, and all she could get without leaving the city. It is a pity that this lotion does not work on sorceresses, she thought. If this were the case, she would get rid of her unnecessary pounds, unfortunately, some of the ingredients that were part of the specific product and had magical properties after mixing. Triss with her allergy to magic couldn't risk it, if she decided to use the balm she could have the opposite effect, and gain weight.

The next morning, dressed in her shapewear, she went to the local market. She moved confidently on the streets, didn't have to use exhausting illusions, she looked like a fairy again, slim, athletic, it was a pity that it was all just a smart cheat and under her clothes she still had enough fat to qualify for overweight.
At the market, she quickly found the ingredients she needed, Zerikan juice, Nazair cactus, and mushrooms growing only at Mount Olympus in Beauclair.

When the next day Rosalie came for the second visit, everything was ready. Triss saw again how tight the dresses on the woman's body were, it was obvious that they came from a time when the young noblewoman was at least 15 pounds lighter. Apparently, the local seamstress was not able to sew new clothes for her dynamically developing curves.

Rosalie, stripped down to her underwear, lay down on the previously prepared table. Triss carefully applied the balm to the main problem zones, the stomach and legs. Under her hands she felt all the fat that Rosalie managed to accumulate. When everything was ready, she throw a simple spell so that the balm was immediately absorbed and began to work.

Initially, no effects were visible, which clearly worried Rosalie, putting her face in a clear expression of anxiety. Triss quickly dispelled the doubts:

- I consider the treatment as successfully completed. However, we must wait another 2-3 days for the final effect. It is important that during this period you maintain a balanced diet and add at least some physical activity.
    - What ? Rosalie asked surprised
    - Rosalie - Triss began to explain - the balmt is now slowly dissolving your fat cells. If you continue to eat fattening foods at this time, you can lead to unwanted side effects such as the doubling of fat cells, which means that you gain weight instead of losing it. I also recommend you go jogging, warm up your muscles and the heat generated inside the body will improve the fluidity with which your body will remove fat. Think about how much exercise you would normally have and keep eating restrictions to achieve the same effect.
    - Hmmm I think you're right - Rosalie replied fighting at the time with the dress to stretch her on the still swollen belly.
    - As I said, if you follow my advice, you should see the final result in about 3 days. I suggest you come again for this time for control visit, and we will see if everything went correctly. I guarantee, that you will not have to fight longer with corset or muffin top sticking out from under your dresses.

When after a few days Rosalie came for her last visit, Triss hardly recognized her. The young noblewoman was no longer hidden under a thick coat, she was now wearing a thin yellow summer dress perfectly fitting her slim body. Her perfectly highlighted bust, flat stomach and slim legs were now her advantages. With this look she had now , she could chose with who of her large number of admirers she will date.

- I would like to thank you, the results are great, please, here is the agreed 500 coins + 100 bonus. I will recommend your services to my friends - said Rosalie
    - Thank you - said Triss - if you want to enjoy a slim figure as long as possible, please remember not to overstuff you. The slimming effect is not permanent, if you do not take care of yourself one day you will return to the previous weight...
    - Don't worry, everything will be fine now, ”said Rosalie, smiling.

Since Triss started giving advice on weight loss and weight management, she had become one of the most desirable specialists in the city. As a result, she had the prospect of earning a substantial sum of money, but the large amount of time she had to spend at work reflected her own needs. She neglected her own diet, while she successfully helped others get rid of unnecessary fat, herself, she put on even more as before. Lose of control and overeating, meant that instead of preparing healthy meals, she consumed those received from the Kingdom. Unhealthy cakes, baked meat and other fattening dishes in large quantities made her gain another weight. After the first 2 weeks, she put 5 pounds a month after starting the business, the number incresed to 10 pounds. Her clothes became more tight, her stomach and bottom increased by the fat she gained. Slowly it began to be so much that even her shapewear was't able to slim her figure.

Master Cedric prepared it for a slimmer woman with smaller dimensions than Triss had now. When ordering, the sorceress did not anticipate that she would gain more pounds. In its current situation, the modeling fabric was unable to hide its recent gain, making Triss wear a visible starter belly and a rounded ass when wearing it. The material in her fitted dresses began to stretch dangerously, which, with trends maintained, that could have caused them to tear during a more rapid movement in the near future. It should be remembered that it was only a clever optical illusion applied by clothes, in fact Triss was thicker than Rosalie during her first visit. Her weight gain also brought measurable effects in its upper part - the bust. Admittedly, along with the additional weight, they also became larger, but at that moment they began to lose against gravity, which forced Triss to use a bra with better support, which instead stuck in the back causing the formation of small rolls of fat visible under tight clothes. Triss fell into a vicious cycle of gaining weight.

The red-haired sorceress had to think of something urgently before she became even fatter, the gain of further pounds could threaten her position in the kingdom, because no King or Queen  wanted to take advice from a sorceress with weight problems, she also had the impression that other high-ranking and influential nobles noticed her visible starter belly which even the illusion couldn't hide ...

Here we go again...

Triss #4 / Anna Henrietta #1

A week later, a council convened by the king was held at the royal palace of Kovir. They discussed, among others, the introduction of new taxes, an increase in customs duties on exported goods and foreign policy in relation to the latest events from the south, where Nilfgard was still claiming the rights to the lands of the northern kingdoms. Only the most influential nobles, owners of strategic companies, and of course Triss Merigold as royal adviser were invited to the conference. The proceedings were peaceful and a key agreement was reached on many of the most important issues, which was relatively rare in previous meetings. Finally, when everyone was expecting to close the discussion, the king took over, speaking firmly to the audience

- Thank you for taking the time to gather, but I don't like one very important issue that we haven't talked about today and that everyone seems to have forgotten. When I look at women in the country I notice that virtually every lady is overweight, has a soft belly and a fat ass. Do I have to remind you of our tradition observed for 100 years where it is the duty to take care of a athletic figure. What if we are now at war, who will defend the kingdom ? overweight people? I even noticed that the Sorcerers in the city have weight problems, although I always thought it it impossible by them to gain weight. (saying this sentence, the king looked towards Triss...) So I decided to put an end to it. From the next week comes a strict law where everyone will have to watch their weight. Every woman in the kingdom will be weighed and her result wil be nopticed by a special commision. If she is overweight, all income from her land / business will be temporarily transferred to the treasury of the kingdom until she returns to her normal dimensions.

The proceedings ended with this announcement. The participants could be shocked, no one expected such a sharp reaction from the king. The problem was known to everyone but was universally ignored.

In the presence of other nobles, Triss remained completely calm, but when she returned home, she began to seriously worry. In the current situation, she could hide her curves under clever illusions, but she could't cheat the numbers on the scale and the whole deception will come out. This means that she will lose a high position in the kingdom, and everyone will hear that she has gained weight, her business of slimming others will be lost, because no one will take advices from a fat sorceress. And barely the opportunity to making really big money will go away.

Walking nervously around the apartment, Triss was thinking about what she could do, how to lose unnecessary fat in less than 7 days, since she couldn't do it in the last month ... During this time, noise began to come out of her megascope, someone was trying to connect…

That someone turned out to be Ida Emean an elf sorceress once belonged with Triss to the wizard council.

- Hello Triss, how are you ? hoping that everything is all right ... you probably noticed that after the last conjunction of the spheres there were disturbances in certain areas of magic ... especially this key category for us wizards, you probably guess what's going on? - She added
Was it about slimming spells, Triss thought, wasn't she the only sorceress who had gained weight? She continued to listen with curiosity.

- We need to discuss how to deal with these times, "continued Ida Emean," for which a congress of sorceres was called. We will meet in a few days in a secret castle in Loc Muinne. Will you be there ? she asked

- Yes, Triss said uncertainly.

Triss did not know what to expect, whether she is the only one who has trouble with a soft belly, or maybe Yennefer, Keira and others also have unnecessary fat. She wasn't sure what to expect, but looking on the current situation in Kovir and the upcoming humiliation when everyone hear how much she really weights, she decided toleave the kingdom. Perhaps in Loc Muinne she will find a solution to her problems …

------

Being a queen in Beauclair wasn't easy. Of course, the principality was very rich and famous all over the world for the production of excellent wine so that the current king or queen had enough money to finance any wish or whim. Private vineyards, luxurious furniture or best-quality clothes were among the few that the current Queen Anna Henrietta decided to use. Her role also had many minuses, continuous auctions, meetings with emissaries or being a judge in matters of normal people took a lot of time out of her non-standard working time. Everything would be bearable if it wasn't for the royal chef …

The council of the principality decided that it was necessary to care for the good figure of the duchess, and this would be easiest by employing a special chef. Antonio because that was his name, was a specialist in preparing dietary meals and salads. However, even his best-prepared meal could not replace the taste of sugar in the mouth of the princess. The chef had an additional recommendation that everything he prepares should contain the smallest possible amounts of sugar, because the state council consisting of scientists recognized that it adversely affects the figures of women. And Princess Anna Henrietta as the main person associated with the state had to have an ideal slim figure that significantly influenced the perception of the small kingdom on the international stage. Beauclair also didn't want to repeat the mistakes of Koviru, where loose politics led to obesity in a significant number of women.

Anna Henrietta had the greater part of power, but she also had to reckon with the opinion of scholars on the council. As for the choice of meals, it was voted and she had to adapt to the agreed decision. However, she still lacked sugar in her diet. After a full day of exhausting bureaucracy, she wanted to eat a cake rather than a light salad that was served every time.

Beauclair, as it was an extremely quiet place where problems and wars of the main world did not reach, attracted many excellent specialists. Recently, one of the best confectioners opened its buisness in the upper part of the city. The newly opened company quickly gained publicity in the city and neighboring villages. The company's main offer consisted of excellent confectionery, muffins, cakes and pies.

The company quickly became part of the needs of the local population, including Anna Henrietta. Every evening after sunset, the duchess went to the city in a special disguise so as to protect her personality and be able to be anonymous. The main reason for her trips was the desire to satisfy constant hunger, because the salads served in the palace alone were difficult to fill the stomach. She quickly became the main customer in the new shop, and having unlimited access to the money of the principality, which was still fed with large sums received from saling wine, could afford the most expensive delicacies in any quantities. So every evening she bought a lot of cakes and muffins and then went to the northern part of the city walls, where there was an abandoned tower. There were no patrols on this part of the walls, and the tower itself had been abandoned for years, so she could be sure that no one would catch. It quickly became her constant ritual like a long bath in oils imported from Nazair. However, the queen was slowly starting to lose control over the amount of sweets she consumed, in recent years she almost forgot how sugar works on her body, and at present she was unable to refrain from increasing consumption. In just two weeks, the number of purchased sweets doubled. This could not have had a good effect on her figure, of course…

To be continued :)

• 4 months later...

It's been a while since the last update :) as always, the translation won't be perfect, I'm trying my best :)

Anna Henrietta # 2 i 3

Only a month after breaking the rules of court etiquette, Queen Toussaint increasingly regretted her actions and reckless decisions made under the influence of a momentary euphoria. The dietary requirements and restricted meals may have been stupid, but at the end of the day they did their job. Due to the special royal court diet, the Duchess and her closest assistant, Vivienne, remained slim despite their very lazy and sedentary lifestyle. Thanks to the highest quality cosmetics that the royal palace did not skimp on gold, their skin was incredibly supple and their hair was strong and shiny. Everything was fine until Anna Henrietta became addicted to the sweet pastries of the newly opened bakery shop. Over the years of consuming only dietary salads, her body has lost the habit of processing sugar efficiently and is currently unable to cope with such a large amount of it. Every donut, every piece of dough was now proceed to fat and deposited for "harder" times. Perhaps everything would be ok if Anna Henrietta was a normal noblewoman, a woman in Toussaint with a few kilos / pounds more was not an extraordinary sight, and the tailors usually kept up with extending their clothes and sewing new ones for the growing beauties.

A little over a month earlier, the duchess commissioned the palace tailor master to sew the new summer collection. A professional who was at the service of the palace always carried out his duties with the highest possible diligence, and it was also this time.

- Bust, waist, butt, flat stomach, slim legs ... you have perfect dimensions, brightly enlightened - the tailor admired checking the dimension of the princess's figure.

- Ahh, with this dietary regime there is no other way, 'the Duchess sighed.

- I know how it is, smiled the tailor, does this time include a margin of error in the new outfits, that is, a few extra cm in case of unexpected problems? I warn you that due to the complexity of the dress, they cannot be modified later ...

- “Hmm… it's never been necessary before, so please stick to the dimensions this time too.

- Well, as you wish, Lady

If the Duchess at that moment had known that a bakery shop would soon open in Toussaint, she would probably have thought twice before making a decision.

Back to the present …

The duchess' private room occupied the entire upper part of Toussaint Castle. It overlooked the city and the surrounding vineyards and fields. In the background there was Mount Gorgon on which snow was lying fort the most part of the year despite the warm climate in Toussaint, favorable for the cultivation of grapes. The designers of the castle did not take into account an elevator or any other form of lift, so the only way to get to the upper floor was to climb over 100 steep stairs ...

There was a knock on the door and Vivienne entered the hall, panting from climbing the long stairs, bringing with her a new collection of dresses ordered earlier from the tailor.

- I am bringing the summer collection, do you still need my help?

- Yyyyyhm yeah, actually yeah, can you bring me my dinner please. Just ask the cook to make a very very dietary version. I will try on the new dresses during this time.

Vivienne looked at the stairs she had to climb again and she started with a sigh. When Anna Henrietta was alone, she looked at the new clothes. Ehh, if I had listened to the tailor then maybe I would now be able to squeeze into them ... Later Vivienne interrupted her moment of reflection, as she entered the room with a plate of modest salad, panting heavily and with sweat on her forehead.

- My dear, what happened to you? Just over a month ago, you walked up those stairs without the slightest effort, and now you look like you're about to pass out ?!

- Oh, there... it's because of that new bakery opened in the upper town. I went once, then a second, third, and so on several times. I woke up when I gained 15 pounds, tore up the corset and the best dress …

Visibly surprised, the duchess looked at her friend and finally asked - honestly, I didn't notice that you gained even 5 pounds, not to mention 15...

- That's because I wear special camouflage bodysuits all the time, which makes me look like before, but when I take them off, everything becomes remarkably visible… Forgive me for daring to ask, but have you been to this bakery too?

- Maybe it happened to me once or twice, the duchess shook her nose

Vivienne chuckled - but I think it was at least several times more.

The duchess clearly blushed, looked out of the corner of her eye at her body. In fact, the leggings were tight and the tummy was already pushing out from under the shirt. She had never heard of body modeling costumes. She was even convinced that the only available way to reduce the belly is a corset, which in its present condition would have to be tied so tightly that she could not breathe. 

As we can see, the market keeps up with the needs of women and new products appear all the time.

- You should know that I have been on a diet for 10 days and I haven't even lost a pound yet. Due to the reduced meals I'm terribly hungry and it is hard for me not to eat. Said Anna Hernietta - I can not risk that information about our weight problems will get outside of the castle, it could end in a diplomatic scandal. People would start saying "the first overweight duchess" or worse, "Is it a pregnancy belly?" Vivienne, we're going to see my friend today. She's the only person I can trust to help us get back in shape without revealing information to the public...

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

If you look at the recent history of the principality called Toussaint, there would be no princess or even a queen who would not be able to control her appetite. And we are talking about a history going back the last 50, maybe even 75 years. All the wives of their husbands who sat on the throne of this wealthy principality were perfectly educated, skilled in diplomacy, and most importantly, stunningly beautiful. A woman at the royal court was considered standard to know the basics of using a sword and self-defense, and fencing exercises were part of the daily routine. The best trainers in the profession were hired. There were more than enough opportunities to move, which left the women's bodies slim and firm.

A gold-decorated carriage pulled by 4 horses drove up to an exclusive villa on the outskirts of the principality. Assist were 6 knights in shining polished armor reflecting the rays of the midday sun. The property was situated on the edge of a forest, while the whole parcel was surrounded by thick bushes so that the vegetation obscured the events going on inside. In the center there was a building that resembled a small castle or a large manor house, in the middle made of the best materials. The walls were decorated with paintings worth thousands of gold coins, and on the floors were the skins of animals inhabiting areas from the icy wastes of the north to the scorching sands of the south. The villa was Yennefer's property.

After a brief inspection, the gate guards let the carriage in, and they parked right by the main entrance door. Two women with scarves on their heads got out of the golden-decorated carriage to avoid accidental recognition. When they entered, they were already expected by the sorceress.

- You are finally here, I was waiting for you. I invite you to my office, I will do what I need.

Anna Henrietta and Vivienne exchanged glances, neither of them apparently wanted to go first. In a prolonged moment of awkwardness, Vivienne broke through and followed Yennefer, with the Duchess right behind her.

When they were left alone, Yennefer asked what exactly was the problem with which they came today.

- I mean, the problem is now maybe small but rapidly growing and very unpleasant to life, it is specifically about weight ... The princess and I had a weakness for snacks and we ended up putting on extra pounds. In my case, exactly 10 - said Vivienne

- I do not even see that you put on any weight - asked the confused sorceress - you look even better than the last time I saw you.

- Oh, it's because of the clever shapewear that I wear under my dress, without it it would be impossible to wear it.

- Maintaining the right weight nowadays is a difficult art, recently more and more women with similar problems to yours come to me, let me do the necessary research. For the results to be accurate and meaningful, you will need to pull off these heavy dresses.

Women started to take off the sumptuous outfits, expensive dresses are hard to put on, take off similarly. After the whole procedure, Anna Henrietta was standing in only her underwear, while Vivienne was still wearing the shaping bodysuit.

When Yennefer turned around and noticed Vivienne's shapewear, she was temporarily interested in it more than the rolls of fat on the body of the usually slim princess.

- I've seen this bodysuit somewhere before - said Yennefer - it was used by one of my previous clients who was still gaining weight despite diet and sport. Initially, I thought that he was cheating and like many other young women eating between diet and her exercise was limited to yoga or walking, but after careful examination of the slimming bodysuit, it turned out that it comes from before the second conjunction, that is, from a time when the slimming magic was still working.

Both Vivienne and the duchess listened attentively, Yennefer spoke in a tone as if the suit was to be a problem which Vivienne was afraid of, while the duchess hoped that it could be a solution to her temporary problems with fat.

Yennefer continued:

- Unfortunately, during this conjunction, some areas of magic were disturbed, including this sector responsible for weight and figure control. These bodysuits have been enchanted to magically slim the figures of their owners, without this spell it would be just a fabric like the one you have in your dresses. Currently, these spells are unfortunately broken and can be counterproductive. Wearing it for more than a week may result in gaining weight ... The seller who sold it was not entirely honest with his clients and many girls suffered from it ...

Vivienne used it for almost 3 weeks now... She wasn't sure whether she was gaining weight, so far the dresses came with the same lightness as on the first day of wearing, but she did not check the weight. The belly was slightly swollen, but she thought it was because of the amount of food, she had still not implemented the diet she had been planning for a long time.

- Please take off that bodysuit, I'll have to do a more thorough examination. Said Yennefer

Anna Henrietta has so far stood aside and watched the situation. She had a gloomy face, standing in the same underwear that clung tightly to her swollen soft body, revealing every extra pound that clung to her frame. She has recently become very sensitive to comments about herself, especially when such comments were to come from slim Yennefer.

Vivenne grabbed the top of her shapeing bodysuit that ended underneath her bra and slowly began to pull it down. The first to come out was her full belly, after 3 weeks of wearing the enchanted underwear, her slightly larger starting tummy became a large soft fold that rested on her hands supporting the fabric at the waist level. Both Anna Henrietta and Yennefer covered their face with their hands to at least hide the gesture of surprise. Vivienne, seeing their reaction with one smooth movement, threw off the bodysuit and with her foot pushed it away at a distance, after a fold of belly fat fell on her hands, she didn't want to have anything to do with it. Then it turned out that there is no question of overeating here, the sorceress was right, too long wearing caused her initial additional 10 pounds increase by another 10. Together her body struggled with 20 pounds separating her from the perfect figure.

Yennefer began the study. At first she put her hand on Vivienne's soft belly. Unfortunately for the young woman, she had to say that it was not just stuffed with food, but made of soft fat, it was also large enough that the sorceress's little hand was able to soak into the whole flab. The sorceress took the measuring cup and grabbed one of the protruding sides of the noblewoman, checking the thickness of her fat. The result she got was disturbingly high for a woman of Vivienne's age who was only 20 several years. Vivienne had to put on the scales to clear all her doubts. The intelligent scale showed the BMI of the woman as 24.8 which was the upper limit of normal weight. According to the local medical standards, overweight started at a BMI of 25. The end of the test was to check the dimensions with a tape measure, where again the girl's belly reached a disturbingly high result. Of the advantages, if one could find such in the current state of affairs was the bust, the additional 20 pounds that the girl carried with her meant that her normal breasts that used to fit in bras with a C cup now required at least a D cup to accommodate them. When Vivienne was still wearing the magic slimming bodysuit, she could proudly display the new cleavage in her noble dresses. Big breasts combined with a flat belly made her one of the sexiest women at palace. Well… there was a sad truth behind the magical suit.

It was the turn of the Duchess, who had been standing on the sidelines until her turn. Standing next to her friend, she did not look fat, an outside observer could even say that she is a woman who can control her appetite, but she has had a few mishaps resulting in weight gain. Indeed, by examining the Queen belly Yennefer was able to feel the muscles deep beneath the layer of fat, but it was faint but doable. The muscles themselves were also weak, The muscles themselves were also weak, in recent months they hadn't been used to swinging a sword during self-defense training. The abdominal fold itself passed into the sides, which were larger than in Vivienne's. Both the body fat and weight measurements gave some warning results. Her BMI was 23.9, but the measurement of the circumference indicated that the woman had a lot to improve to get back in shape.

- Tell me how did it happen that you gained so much? The last time I saw you, you were healthy with tough figures.

- It's all because of this new bakery - the duchess broke away - these are the products they sell there that make us no longer fit into dresses.

- Yennefer asked - You mean the bakery in the upper town, almost all the ladies who recently came to me mentioned it as the cause of their problems.

- That's exactly what I'm talking about

- I was interested in this matter and decided to investigate it more closely. I bought a whole basket of all kinds of sweets, but luckily I didn't eat them. When I carefully examined the composition of muffins and cakes, I noticed that they contain a large amount of synthetic sugar. The problem with it is that it cannot be distinguished in taste from ordinary, but it is more durable. In the sense that the human body cannot break down sugar like regular sugar and must store it in form of fat cells.

- What does that mean for us? The duchess asked worriedly

- It just means all the sugar you ate with those muffins has been turned into the fat you are struggling with right now. This fat, however, your body isn't able to get rid of itself, no matter how much you exercise and how restrictive diets you follow.

This news came as a shock to both girls or did it mean that they would stay fat forever? Fortunately, they had Yennefer, the sorceress agreed to help them rectify the situation. The case was so unusual that the sorceress could not think of any solution. She needed time to study the books and find a way to solve the problem. The women, on the other hand, were left with nothing but a return to the castle in the center of Baucleair.

Anna Henrietta had already put on her dress and was ready to leave the Yennefer estate. She waited for Vivienne to struggle with her dress. The young noblewomen now had a huge problem, the dress, although it was the largest size among those in her wardrobe, it fit only when she was wearing the mentioned slimming bodysuit. There was no question of putting it on again, so the only thing left was to try to squeeze into the dress. The girl tried a good 10 minutes of gradual stretching of the material. Yennefer helped her fasten the zipper on her back. As a result, after almost 15 minutes, Vivienne managed to get dressed. Both Anna Henrietta and Yennefer were surprised, the blue straight dress was stretched to the limit. The belly of a young girl just wanted to get away from the pressing cloth. It was obvious that no one could see a woman in this state, the rumors in the royal court would be endless and her reputation would be destroyed.

At first it seemed that everything was fine and both women headed for the exit, but when Vivienne bent to pick up the purse she had left by the door there was a sound of torn fabric. The dress did not withstand and broke at the back along the zipper. It happened what could be expected, as a result of gaining Vivienne already tore up the second dress, what is worse, it did not seem to be a quick improvement and weight reduction. Having no choice, the women had to wait until it got dark and everyone would return to their homes and the roads in the principality would be empty. They couldn't risk anyone seeing them by accident. In the middle of the night they return to the palace.

Yennefer #1

The new world order, as it is possible to call the Nilfgard territorial expansion to the north, introduced many changes. Imperial troops were the best trained and equipped army on the continent, successfully winning every battle on their way to glory. According to the plan of Emperor Emhyr var Emreis, his divisions cauld stop only when the last kingdom in the mineral-rich North was conquered. Then Emhyr, as predicted, would become the only and most powerful ruler on the continent. The occupied territories met a different fate, those that surrendered without fighting and where the local nobility expressed their willingness to cooperate with the invader were spared. They received a Nilfgardian administrator and were treated as an integral part of the country, manufactories were built and the local population profited from trading with other areas. Those provinces, which, on the other hand, put up an active resistance during the war, inflicting heavy losses on the imperial army, were plundered, often some villages were razed to the ground, earlier soldiers took everything that could only be taken from them. Gold, silver, and tools were loaded onto ships and transported to the south where they fed the prospering economy of the richest regions.

There were exceptions to all of this, such as the Duchy of Toussaint, which had a fair amount of autonomy. The royal family could levy their own taxes, issue decrees and have a small army to maintain internal order. For these liberties, the small kingdom gave 33% of its income to the treasury of Nilfgard, which, given Toussaint's wealth, resulted in quite a large sum. The previous wars and conflicts bypassed this place, the wine trade flourished undisturbed. The wars, frankly speaking, favored the interests of the principality, each conflict requires the mobilization of a large number of troops, and it is well known that soldiers in war like to drink, when there is no vodka at hand, they will also be satisfied with wine.

The war buide book contained one universal point, regardless of the country of origin, if you want to win a war you must have more sorcers on your side, the more the better. Nilfgard took this point as the most important and he paid generously to every sorceress who decided to join their side. In all the years before that, Yennefer had been among the finest circles of the northern elite. The royal court of Temeria, Redania, Keadwen are just a few examples, She knew the customs and weaknesses of every king. When a Nilfgard diplomat came to her with a lucrative offer of cooperation, she could not refuse. She made one clause, she wanted to operate in the rear, away from the front noise and dangers. This way, she received a large residence in Toussaint as a business flat and became an agent of the Nilfgardian intelligence. Although Anna Henrietta was a cousin of Emhyr var Emreis, the emperor preferred not to leave things to chance, someone had to be in the principality and watch over the events. Yennefer was perfect for this role, no one would suspect the sorceress of spying and she was also a friend of the princess herself.

So Yennefer spent days watching the events taking place in the principality, writing up reports for the intelligence and making extra money by helping the rich townspeople. It may seem that it was an easy and pleasant job, but in fact it was quite the opposite, Nilfgard demanded more and more extensive reports, a lot of paperwork and bureaucracy, and the duchess herself came forward with a problem that was not so obvious to be solved. Yennefer spent all the last days in her office, she had a lot of work and the deadlines were coming to an end. A lot of stress meant that the so far slim sorceress with impeccable figure began to snack on delicacies in order to relax for a while, it was a habit that she had been trying to get rid of for years, but with no results. It even happened that she consumed a total of 5-10 thousand calories every day. From morning to evening, she studied old textbooks of magic and alchemy to find a solution to the duchess's problem, in addition, she received a letter in which a delegate from Nilfgardian spy agency announced. He was supposed to arrive in two weeks and collect a report on everything that was happening in the country. Literally everything, politics, agriculture as well as scandals. All this resulted in Yennefer sitting and working all day, constantly snacking.

It also took a week to find a solution to Anna Henriatta's problems. Yennefer studied a dozen or so books, and in an old alchemy textbook, she found a potion that could convert synthetic sugar into normal. It was executable using ingredients available in Toussaint, but the Duchess had to wait. Yennefer only had a week to prepare a report for the spy officer. So the next 7 days were marked by the same daily routine as before, working and snacking.

7 days later…

The report was ready, the secret agent was due in the evening to pick it up. This meant that Yennefer was only one meeting away from the day of rest. The sorceress was getting ready for the visit, the makeup and hairstyle were ready, all that remained was to put on more formal clothes than the loose pajamas she had been wearing for the last 2 weeks. She had no dilemma as to the color, all the clothes in her wardrobe were black with the addition of white and they were all the same size, the sorceress doesn't needed different sizes because her figure had always kept the same dimensions. It was 30 minutes before the spy's arrival when Yennefer tried on her evening outfit. Bad discoveries happen most often at the most unexpected moments, so just before her most important visit, Yennefer discovered where all the calories she had consumed in the last 14 days had gone straight to her figure. Was she really so busy with work that she didn't notice her body changing? While putting on her black pants, the woman found that they do not have the extra space that has always been present, but that they fit tightly around her figure. The belt she used to keep the pants from falling down was now not necessary, the button fastening was extremely difficult.

The sorceress was overeating for 2 weeks, spending the whole days in a sitting position consumed a huge amount of calories. Although she could try to zip up the pants by sucking her stomach, but she did not want to risk the same fate as Vivenne. Yennefer, looken at herwardrobe and tried to quickly come up with a solution, there were only 25 minutes left until the meeting. Her entire wardrobe consisted of identical clothes with the same size. The woman was very conservative when it comes to clothes. She saw her body in the wardobre mirror, and then she realized the scale of the problem. Her current slim figure gained new softness. The extra weight fell on her bottom and legs, making Yennefer a pear shaped figure. Terrified by the discovery, she ran to the next room to weigh herself. The fat on her legs vibrated during the fast movements, and her hard muscles were now just a memory. The scales mercilessly showed that the sorceress gained 10 pounds in 2 weeks.

There were less than 20 minutes to the meeting. The agent who was to arrive was elite and, like everyone else in the spy agency, had very sensitive eyesight. A very useful ski;; in a spy's profession, he was able to see even the smallest details of the surrounding environment. It was clear that if Yennefer would put on her standard clothes she had, the agent would immediately notice the differenc, which will result in an appropriate annotation in the report which he will pass on to his superiors. The note would sound "the sorceress gained noticeably on the weight" Yennefer had to avoid it, she had only one option left. Two weeks earlier, Vivienne had left a slimming bodysuit in her office, but its use was associated with high risk. Yenefer saw with her own eyes what the costume had done to Vivienne, but according to her research, it could be worn for several days without danger, but Yennefer was not 100% sure about this thesis. However, she had no other option, either she would take the risk or the public would find out that she had a weight problem.

There were 5 minutes left until the meeting, Yennefer was ready. The clothes for the official meeting were perfect, her black hair was shiny, the makeup was perfect. She hoped that the meeting would be quick and smooth, she didn't want to stay in the enchanted slimming bodysuit longer than necessary. Her expectations were not true, the meeting with the agent lasted until late night hours. After all, Yennefer, exhausted from the last few weeks, just put on her pajama, washed off her makeup and fell on the bed, falling asleep immediately.

She woke up at noon, got out of bed to get ready for the day. She wanted to wear something more stylish than loose pajama, even if they were tight, no one would notice her at home. While standing in her underwear in front of her wardrobe she noticed that there was something wrong with her reflection in the mirror. In the place where yesterday were hard muscles, today there was a soft fold surrounding the entire stomach. Instinctively, she grabbed the skin, which only confirmed that she had gained a new size. Terrified, she ran to the her office. The number on the scale was another 10 pounds higher than the day before. She wondered how it was possible that overnight she put in another 10 pounds of pure fat? There could be only one solution, the spell covering the magical modeling bodysuit became more and more unstable with each passing day further from the spheres conjunction, the disruption of its operation was greater and its effects more unpredictable. Yennefer made a mistake and She had now to suffer, but was there any chance to avoid it?