Are Feeders Evil ?

Guest Guyoftheweek

Guest Fa10herup

Are feeders evil? They CAN be, but most are not.

I'm realizing that I've become that.

Perhaps I should now leave.

Guest Marshall7

This is not complicated. If someone wants to become fat, they can. If someone wants to help them achieve their goal, they can. There's nothing evil in this. Plus, what is evil anyway? People here have many different definitions and worldviews. If you feel uncomfortable with this, leave. If not, stay and get fat or help someone else who wants to get fat. Or just enjoy the curves. Let's not complicate the simple.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Curvage Model

I would not go so far as to say evil, but I do see what you are saying! As with anything, CONSENT is the only thing that matters at the end of the day. Most adults understand that with weight gain, comes inevitable health issues. And no, it's just simply not true that when you are obese and above that you will experience no side effects from the weight. So yes, there are very real risks, but if two consenting adults fully understand this then there should be no issue in my eyes. 

Now if the individual didn't have any desire to gain weight, or they're even questioning it in the slightest, then that's a big no-go zone and in that circumstance, influencing their opinion on what to do with their own body would be considered a bad person thing to do in my books anyways.

• 3 years later...
Guest IAmGivingGoodAdvice

Yes and No. No if its consentional. Yes it's evil if you are fattening them up secretly.