Are Feeders Evil ?

Guest Guyoftheweek

Guest Guyoftheweek

Are feeders evil?
There certainly are some great women on this site, and the voyeuristic fun is certainly there. It is a privilege to see some lovely woman doing this or that.

What I was not aware of how prevalent feeders were before seeing this site.

In short, I have a problem with what is claimed they do., in particular encourage repeated Hypercaloric intake over months and years.

Forget about weight, style, size and aesthetics, imagine if a man likes a particular blonde hair color and he prefers a woman he is with, has that color blonde.

And the dye for this hair color causes the woman to have:

—-difficulty breathing

—-diabetes and associated circulation problems.

—-chronic fatigue 

—-knee problems or other mobility problems.

—-problems identifying breast cancer at its early stages

—-difficulties if any surgery is ever required

Imagine if the man is fully aware of this, but insists on her using this product anyway because it’s easier form him to “get off” when a woman has this color hair.

With confidence, I can say we would all condemn this man.

This is exactly what feeders do. All of those symptoms above are the real results of obesity.

Why is this behavior tolerated ?

I am not talking about a loving husband who buys his wife her favorite dessert even though she is gaining weight,  or a woman who adds a few pounds for whatever reasons.

I am talking about what is clear abuse of another human being so some guy gets his rocks off more quickly.

Again, how is this OK? We can be better than this.

I know, people working to be too skinny can be unhealthy too, and many women have agency and choose the feeder, but two wrongs don’t make a right.

I just needed to say that.

Kick me off the site. I just wanted the message to get out.

Have you watched court shows? They deserve each other, and when things go sour, usually money is disputed as gifts.

You went the wrong angle with this given it's a paid job, that has a lot of risks, and you're undermining their autonomy to concern-troll for their health. Like in my paragraph above, when someone prefers food over memories and positive qualities of a person, they deserve each other. I wouldn't tolerate not having my fawning over and wits being a package deal to provide money/food for someone, but I know when to call it quits.

These people are adults and it's our responsibility to bow out of a relationship that we believe cripples who we are, or sign up for it beyond a third party's capacity to understand. We also do not know people's lives, or if this is a coping mechanism for trauma. I need her too fat to leave, for example (though some disappear with money with minimal effort anyway). Like how messy Bill is in king of the hill after that divorce. It's a miracle when someone even phones things in because of how bad ghosting is.

I hope I explained this. Personally I'll lose interest when people don't read messages or can't even give a civil how are you, and thanks for the opportunity while having more topics than food or their next status update is worth more than keeping a foundation of a relationship, especially when money is involved. My excitement and interest actually burdens a lot of dishonest people so I have to be very careful about frontloading things, or else they'll find a way to do nothing and call it a gift.

Shallow Hal is a recommended viewing, some may not want the truth and we can't forcefeed them, pun intended. Quarantine also enables it, though I need my desires rotated, with new stimulation and emotional spikes rather than a one trick pony.

Guest high

Adults are adults, and if you can't understand that most have a fully functioning brain that can weigh consequences and give assent, that's on you.

Evil, no. Adults, yes. 

And you're correct, you don't belong here. 

Guest Guyoftheweek
6 hours ago, high said:

Adults are adults, and if you can't understand that most have a fully functioning brain that can weigh consequences and give assent, that's on you.

Evil, no. Adults, yes. 

And you're correct, you don't belong here. 

Adults are adults? So any adult is free to to do anything they want to another adult?  Unreal. Every symptom listed above is real and common.  YOU are a MOD in a place that perpetuates domestic and self abuse.  Proud of that? Put that in your alumni newsletter?

Guest Guyoftheweek
10 hours ago, Chevalier said:

Have you watched court shows? They deserve each other, and when things go sour, usually money is disputed as gifts.

You went the wrong angle with this given it's a paid job, that has a lot of risks, and you're undermining their autonomy to concern-troll for their health. Like in my paragraph above, when someone prefers food over memories and positive qualities of a person, they deserve each other. I wouldn't tolerate not having my fawning over and wits being a package deal to provide money/food for someone, but I know when to call it quits.

These people are adults and it's our responsibility to bow out of a relationship that we believe cripples who we are, or sign up for it beyond a third party's capacity to understand. We also do not know people's lives, or if this is a coping mechanism for trauma. I need her too fat to leave, for example (though some disappear with money with minimal effort anyway). Like how messy Bill is in king of the hill after that divorce. It's a miracle when someone even phones things in because of how bad ghosting is.

I hope I explained this. Personally I'll lose interest when people don't read messages or can't even give a civil how are you, and thanks for the opportunity while having more topics than food or their next status update is worth more than keeping a foundation of a relationship, especially when money is involved. My excitement and interest actually burdens a lot of dishonest people so I have to be very careful about frontloading things, or else they'll find a way to do nothing and call it a gift.

Shallow Hal is a recommended viewing, some may not want the truth and we can't forcefeed them, pun intended. Quarantine also enables it, though I need my desires rotated, with new stimulation and emotional spikes rather than a one trick pony.

I totally get that people get here from unideal life situations like trauma or dysmorphia or just being lonely, but two wrongs don’t make a right.  Abuse is abuse.

6 hours ago, high said:

Is this fully-functioning brain why so many are insecure, make their sex lives (and work) our business (even when unsolicited), take obsessions too far or find ways to avoid responsibility?

But then some like being stuck with losers in self-destructive lifestyles too. I generally have to slow myself down once I observe this pileup of scary decisions, especially when I notice higher miscues like forgetfulness as some age too.

People are way too flawed, especially in shared spaces like work (inappropriate comments, scapegoating priorities, or nepotism) or home (for this topic, go in debt for weight gain is it worth it), for me to say their brains are fully functional. 

I just wanna know what the master plan and brainstorm is all about. Or is this all on them like a blame fetish. brainstorm-rules1.jpeg

7 minutes ago, Guyoftheweek said:

Adults are adults? So any adult is free to to do anything they want to another adult?  Unreal. Every symptom listed above is real and common.  YOU are a MOD in a place that perpetuates domestic and self abuse.

Surprised this topic has me think about all sorts of psychological tendencies, and how useless assent/consent really is given people tend to lie to keep a bad relationship afloat as loneliness is too scary. Or some change their minds like when me too goes wrong.

Hope my thoughts are food for thought, pun intended.

I saw your comment to me (can't quote in edit) and people are attracted to these lifestyles. Some do weird or dangerous stuff with BDSM too, but we can't police it. And some refer to feederism as a type of BDSM given the food and weight are bondage, and some don't have a hard weight limit, imprisoning them with a caregiver relationship like with my 600 pound life; and this sucks to do with family, much less a romance, but nothing I can do if someone sees this as a be-all end-all. 

On 5/6/2020 at 8:25 PM, Guyoftheweek said:

Are feeders evil?
There certainly are some great women on this site, and the voyeuristic fun is certainly there. It is a privilege to see some lovely woman doing this or that.

In short, I have a problem with what is claimed they do., in particular encourage repeated Hypercaloric intake over months and years.

Forget about weight, style, size and aesthetics, imagine if a man likes a particular blonde hair color and he prefers a woman he is with, has that color blonde.

And the dye for this hair color causes the woman to have:

—-difficulty breathing

—-diabetes and associated circulation problems.

—-chronic fatigue 

—-knee problems or other mobility problems.

—-problems identifying breast cancer at its early stages

—-difficulties if any surgery is ever required

Imagine if the man is fully aware of this, but insists on her using this product anyway because it’s easier form him to “get off” when a woman has this color hair.

With confidence, I can say we would all condemn this man.

This is exactly what feeders do. All of those symptoms above are the real results of obesity.

Why is this behavior tolerated ?

I am not talking about a loving husband who buys his wife her favorite dessert even though she is gaining weight,  or a woman who adds a few pounds for whatever reasons.

I am talking about what is clear abuse of another human being so some guy gets his rocks off more quickly.

Again, how is this OK? We can be better than this.

I know, people working to be too skinny can be unhealthy too, and many women have agency and choose the feeder, but two wrongs don’t make a right.

I just needed to say that.

Kick me off the site. I just wanted the message to get out.

honest answer:

this is not how any of this works.

a) not all feeders/FAs are men.

b) feeding is a CONSENSUAL act. what you're describing is an abusive relationship.

c) fatness does not automatically equate poor health.

please read up

also: you're describing feeding to poor health & immobility. that's actually a fantasy some people have. i don't, for example, it's vehemently not my thing. but if people consensually engage in it that is very much not my business. people consensually engage in all kinds of sh*t for sexual pleasure. ever heard of erotic asphyxiation? yes, sometimes there is physical danger involved. but it takes place in a CONSENSUAL context. it's not your business to judge that.

12 hours ago, Guyoftheweek said:

Adults are adults? So any adult is free to to do anything they want to another adult?  Unreal. Every symptom listed above is real and common.  YOU are a MOD in a place that perpetuates domestic and self abuse.  Proud of that? Put that in your alumni newsletter?

if you don't understand the nature of consent you not only don't belong on a fetish site but also in any adult relationship. come on dude. try harder.

The argument  presented in this thread contains a logical fallacy.

You've attempted to stack the deck by defining narrow terms.

• Fat people are unhealthy --> People on this site want others fat --> Therefore people on this site are Evil

Unfortunately the world is a lot more complex than what you've defined. The argument presented is so narrow that ignores many other possible outcomes, and complexities present in the universe. It does not capture any components that drive decisions of rational humans.

By the logic presented here, almost anything can be evil. 

• Riding a motorcycle is dangerous -->Harley Davidson is an evil company.

See the problem with this logic?

You are free to dislike things but don't come here ranting about how folks are evil simply because you dislike it.

• Curvage Model

Attempting to fatten up another person against their will and/or knowledge has always been frowned upon by the majority of this community.

Feedism, practiced properly, should be consensual. There's a difference between a responsible feeder and an abusive person. You can't just equate the two. I think the description of feedism in the original post ignores the desires and intentions of feedees. It also fails to account for the fact that tons of feedees actively choose to gain weight outside of a feedist relationship, oftentimes when they are single and pursuing it alone and on their own terms. A lot of us come to sites like this seeking encouragement from the community. So are feedees evil too?

Anyway, I say fuck it. We feedists are all Satanists anyway, didn't you know? Evil's got nothing on us.

Be fat, do crime. 😈

Guest skinnygirlwantstogrow

As a very slow intentional gainer who has never met a feeder irl I feel that most men who dm me here calling themselves feeders have no clue about a woman's body.

They literally know nothing in regard to body measurements, height-weight ratios, diet and any REALISTIC weight gain capacity.

I find this absolutely hilarious rather than evil.

Feeders being "evil" was the dominant opinion of everyone around me when I was growing up. Their opinion was mainly swayed by media coverage of a handful of genuinely, truly negative cases (where it has sadly been about only one person wanting things their own way, and not mutual in the slightest) And that became their outlook. It became impossible for them to see it as a mutual act. It was always: "psychotic", "evil", "manipulative", "nasty", "repulsive", "disgusting" and as someone who developed a personal fondness (in my early to late teens) for weight gain, and who had ideas of entering a mutual gaining relationship, people close to me having that outlook was isolating. I am 34 now, but it wasn't until it was 32 since I started actively interacting with others in the community online. And that came largely from distancing myself from certain people.

The case of someone being "evil" when it comes to physical relationships, can be applied to anything. There are negatives in everything to do with physical relationships. 

I think to emphasise a handful of negative representations, and apply it to those representing a WHOLE lifestyle and outlook is dangerous.

Guest bobbington

I was having an argument not so long ago with someone who had joined a discord server I was on, and they argued that being gay, and homosexuality (as well as sex changes) were a sin. 

Their argument was that people who are gay are more inclined to suffer from certain health conditions (I can’t exactly remember what, though I’m pretty sure it was as a stuff like prostate cancer and that kinda stuff). 

Here’s the thing. Let’s say you know a couple, they’re in a healthy relationship, and they tell you that they’re moving to Australia- but here’s the thing- people who love in Australia are more prone to skin cancer. Does that make it immoral for them to go there? No. 

In my opinion, it’s the same thing with this. It’s easy to condone, because it’s different, but if it’s done between two consenting adults and both are fully aware of the consequences, who am I to judge?

Anyway, that’s just my two cents. (Shrug emoji goes here)

12 minutes ago, bobbington said:

I was having an argument not so long ago with someone who had joined a discord server I was on, and they argued that being gay, and homosexuality (as well as sex changes) were a sin. 

Their argument was that people who are gay are more inclined to suffer from certain health conditions (I can’t exactly remember what, though I’m pretty sure it was as a stuff like prostate cancer and that kinda stuff). 

Here’s the thing. Let’s say you know a couple, they’re in a healthy relationship, and they tell you that they’re moving to Australia- but here’s the thing- people who love in Australia are more prone to skin cancer. Does that make it immoral for them to go there? No. 

In my opinion, it’s the same thing with this. It’s easy to condone, because it’s different, but if it’s done between two consenting adults and both are fully aware of the consequences, who am I to judge?

Anyway, that’s just my two cents. (Shrug emoji goes here)

Sitting on a desk forty or more hours per week might certainly not help that type of couple, but I don't get the correlation between the perception of homosexuality as a so called sin and the nature of feederism? 

Guest bobbington
2 minutes ago, John Smith said:

Sitting on a desk forty or more hours per week might certainly not help that type of couple, but I don't get the correlation between the perception of homosexuality as a so called sin and the nature of feederism? 

Sorry, my bad for not making it clearer. 

My main point was that there’s all kinds of decisions we make that may have consequences. The guy I was talking to argued that homosexuality is wrong because of the health issues it can cause (which obviously it isn’t). 

What’s the difference between that and feederism? Is the line of thought op stated really that much different from the homophobic guy?

(Hopefully that clears things up).

2 hours ago, BigCutieLisaLou said:

where’s the issue? 

The non-sequiturs between biking and blonde hair are quaint I admit, because it can't refer to any third parties, like when people reproduce and have children they are too obese to be active with, or pass down the bad dietary habits as child abuse.

But yeah feel free to bleed nutella if you want to assume the risk and know that the weight (and debts/sick care if you're spending $100's bingeing) will stay long after the person leaves. 

Think there is a fallacy in pushing that fat people are bad. Somehow a thin life is valuable, and everyone else is living some half-version of that. 

Cool—you can run a lot of miles. I can run economic calculations that help save the economy in a recession. Who is more valuable?

If someone getting fat bothers you—on purpose or not—the problem has less to do with them, and more to do with you. 

23 hours ago, BigCutieLisaLou said:

But what if they have the means to take care of anything that were to arise and they don’t want children?

That'd be part of assuming the risk I was talking about. You can have conditions similar to smoking for damage control, and not be obnoxious or a drain about it, and it's fine. Just a simple where will it end question, is a nightmare to some people, who need to feel this way at all costs.

3 hours ago, dania201 said:

Think there is a fallacy in pushing that fat people are bad. Somehow a thin life is valuable, and everyone else is living some half-version of that. 

Cool—you can run a lot of miles. I can run economic calculations that help save the economy in a recession. Who is more valuable?

If someone getting fat bothers you—on purpose or not—the problem has less to do with them, and more to do with you. 

You are cherry picking things, unfortunately. No one said to discriminate against fat people, and it's very obsolete to believe some value in being thin, especially in quarantine. Topic creator who left due to gridlock (maybe I should do the same too) just asked if it's evil to create unhealthy situations by obsessing over a fetish.

The fetish of feederism should be done responsibly. Otherwise you get what I said in my earlier posts. And if you wanna make yourself a target while enabling a potential slob/hoarder (too fat to move means no spring cleaning), be my guest. You can also pressure someone into a type of binge eating with ultimatums, as I'm seeing in this case, it's similar to a drug addiction, but with comfort food.

When people get defensive and can't acknowledge basic priorities, it's almost cultish groupthink.

Meanwhile I could playfully stuff a woman who isn't gonna ghost/take me for granted, to celebrate memorial day weekend. I just wouldn't do it every day nor have every conversation relate to being overstuffed, because it would be an obsession. I'll take someone nice who may lose weight every once in a while and play games in helping me find than passively aggressively compliment for more.

@Chevalier I’m not “cherry picking” anything. Reread the OP—the entire post is asking if it’s evil to encourage someone to get fat—precisely because there are ‘downsides’ to being fat. 

And my point is “so what?” So what if fat people’s bodies don’t always function the same as thin people’s ones? If it’s not immoral to have a fat body, then it’s not immoral to be in a consensual feedist relationship. 

6 hours ago, dania201 said:

I’m not “cherry picking” anything. Reread the OP—the entire post is asking if it’s evil to encourage someone to get fat—precisely because there are ‘downsides’ to being fat. 

Sure you are, you changed your current text from this:

14 hours ago, dania201 said:

Think there is a fallacy in pushing that fat people are bad.

Notice how you changed the text that you had based on encouraging a hedonistic lifestyle, which binge eating is an eating disorder.

On 5/6/2020 at 2:25 PM, Guest Guyoftheweek said:

Are feeders evil?

Topic was about overuse, which was selectively rewritten to be about the last thing @dania201 said, which is a blatant lie to tell me to reread.

6 hours ago, dania201 said:

If it’s not immoral to have a fat body, then it’s not immoral to be in a consensual feedist relationship. 

You correlate size acceptance with a fetish that has serious downsides when overused.  They're mutually exclusive.  It's like blaming a poor person the same way as a wasteful one. I'm finished with this forum, since this is the best someone can do.

Thanks for the response. What do you mean by “overused” exactly?

As I read the above, your argument relies on the presumption that being fat is bad or wrong—and my response to that is that it is not. 

If you’re making the argument that it is wrong to fatten up someone who doesn’t want to be, then yes, obviously that’s wrong—but for different reasons. 

If, however, you think simply being fat wrong, then we can discuss that. But making the argument that people enjoying fatness or intentionally being fat is only acceptable if it’s a compartmentalized fantasy that is never acted upon is frankly insulting to those of us who do have fat bodies. People are not immoral for having (or wanting) bodies like mine. And that is exactly where fatsexuality and fat acceptance are mutually inclusive

TLDR: No, it’s not evil to be a feeder or feedee.