10 hours ago, Alyonna said:

I cant remove this ring ....I put it when was slim 8 years ago and i need only lose weight for remove this)

IMG_20200321_200842.jpg

Sorry to hear that.  My best bet is to simply grease it up with butter and slip the ring off. Because I think we can both agree you aren't planning on losing weight. 😂

On 5/9/2020 at 9:44 AM, Alyonna said:

I cant remove this ring ....I put it when was slim 8 years ago and i need only lose weight for remove this)

IMG_20200321_200842.jpg

I don't know if this will work in your case, because your finger has "formed" around the ring, but one way to get a tight ring off is with dental floss:  wrap your finger with floss above the ring (nearer the tip of your finger), then work the end of the floss under the ring, and unwrap the floss, which will move the ring toward your fingertip.

Так классно что ты с нами, в тусовке! И что твоя мечта сбывается, про шоубиз!!!

Я вот тоже всё в телик рвусь, на Дом-2 несколько раз порывался - не прохожу по возрасту, ищу свою фишку сейчас...

7 hours ago, lex112 said:

Так классно что ты с нами, в тусовке! И что твоя мечта сбывается, про шоубиз!!!

Я вот тоже всё в телик рвусь, на Дом-2 несколько раз порывался - не прохожу по возрасту, ищу свою фишку сейчас...

Ух-ты,ниче себе сколько здесь интересных людей. 😊 Я на дом-2 тоже ходила несколько раз на кастинг,но не прошла)...Ниче ,всё норм....Нужно стараться ,искать и всё получится...Посмотрим что дальше,может в будущем сами кино снимем какое-нибудь🙂

On 5/7/2020 at 8:49 PM, Questcabin said:

@Alyonna, 2007-2020

Started out at a petite 126lbs. Quit sports and started eating more, ate herself to obesity at 205lbs and showed off her gorgeous belly on the Ukrainian X Factor. She’s packed on even more weight and now tips the scales at 271lbs, with a much rounder face 👀

BA8A18D1-50E3-45B7-9A30-B30142B96B00.png

FFE649AE-65F6-4A03-B23D-E089EDC228F2.png

Damn. 

• 3 weeks later...