hi) If you seek something new,come look my video! 😊  https://curvage.org/forum/index.php?/profile/66714-alyonna/

Here my foto before and after)  679969143_90347080_525006008391611_8044629463675200067_n(1).thumb.jpg.65941a46b25ec99baf06c4fcef9df242.jpg90347078_130493875187293_7314727396192096849_n.thumb.jpg.cb5e5e653c0e773b8b680571d2802954.jpgScreenshot_25.thumb.png.790203465fe9cfc06d8375309d698e3e.pngScreenshot_27.thumb.png.eda3451717d3e3bfdba4e3e7be37c228.png

Screenshot_21вк.png

hi! I just get inspiration,that you love my tummy  and was record song) 

Lyrics:

They tell,that love my tummy
Because this is big and yummy

Yes,i love it very much
Yes,i love enjoy my food
I can eat and night and day
And i live today this way

I become so big  
And i get my dream
I can sing for you
I can pose for you

Doctors say,that much weight it not ok
But i am no think much about this
And i feel wonderful inside
And i cant stop easy eat less  every day
And i even dont want cry
I dont know what will in future,
But it was my choice or may be it destiny  choosed me

They tell,that love my tummy
Because this is big and yummy

If somebody will create something
Where everybody  can be  slim or big and healthy any time
I think much people  will grow,when want
Because they just love it

And even if i will slim in this life
I never will forget this beauty moments
With love with my tummy

Edited by Alyonna

Hi again! Im so happy,so much people saw me today! And i want tell my story!!! I always wanted be actress and singer ,but i was born in little town and dont knew how make it.When i start live more closer to Moskow and still was slim,i dont knew how still become famouse ,i was going on some castings,but without results  and with time i just start forget my dream ...and in this time i start become big) and when i was 30 years old and was 93 kg 1 friend told me about x-factor and i go there and it was my first time,when somebody invited me on casting and let sing)! I was so happy,i was sing Madonna (you can seek on youtube Madonna Like a virgine xfactor casting Ukraine or look in my bio on my site www.alyonna.com ! But i get 4 no) may be because also,that im big) ,i dont know and also i was very nervous,it was my first time on big scene!  But after this i was going on actor courses and was made my dream little come true and was play little in some movies! And it all start only when i become big! I dont know why it happened with me ,but im happy  and i think i must tell thank you for my waist),because in this waist i was record some songs also ,when i was alone at home  and i met much people,who like me big also...and thats why im here also! And i want tell thank you for everybody,who bought my video and write me messages! After xfactor i become more bigger and still cant fast lose waiht.I feel good myself  ,but im also want tell,that we must understand ,if somebody want lose waiht ,if they feel so...I cant tell,that i all life will so big,but while im big i will like show myself ,if somebody like it 😊

DSCN7762.jpg

DSCN7834.jpg

DSCN8011.jpg

DSCN8014.jpg