Coworker has a big belly.

Last summer I worked with a gal who was definitely a big girl. My best guess that she was at least 250 pounds, mostly belly. She would alway joke about her weight, talk about her fat, rub her belly, ect. Classic "fat girl who wants attention"

We were smoking outside in this woodshed where I used to stash a stick lighter. Jess asked me for a light and I told her it wasup in the rafters.  

With that she reached over her head and her tight shirt rode up over her bellybutton. She just blushed and tugged her shirt down, apologizing. To which I replied, "Don't be sorry Jess. You have a cute bellybutton!"

After that little exchange Jess really opened up about her weight. She seemed to flaunt her weight more and I responded in kind by ramping up the teasing. Poking her belly and calling her piggy, big girl, ect.

We met up outside of work for drinks and Jess as usual had her bellybutton peeking out of too tight clothes. I gave her blubber a poke, "Your tummy is really tan, Jess. You must show it off alot!"

"I can't help it! My belly is hanging out of everything nowadays!" She said as she grabbed handfuls of belly and jiggled it about.

We were shooting pool and I joked about how I could keep the quarters for the next game in her bellybutton. She seemed to think about it a little and laughed, "I probably could! My bellybutton is pretty deep!"

Unfortunately this girl was taken so after work drinks was about as far as it could go. That didn't stop me from appreciating her fat belly though. By the end of that summer I had definitely had opportunities to flirt and play with her fat. My favorite was the time I told her I would only give her a cigarette if she could give me 10 jumping jacks.

That was an amazing summer. By the time she took off Jess was almost infamous among regulars and coworkers alike as the big girl who let it all hang out.