Finding wg fetishists in real life

69dudebro

For as long as I’ve been aware of the concept of having a weight gain fetish I’ve always wanted to find someone in my life who shares my interests, but it’s really not something people are keen to admit. I’ve had my suspicions on various girls but I’ve never investigated further. How have any of you gone about finding people into this?

Also an added challenge for my situation- I come from a low population state and town, so this makes it harder. 

I would love to hear from people who just found others into wg/ feederism naturally, especially if it was someone they already knew. Maybe I can learn from how others found out, lol

i've had two vanilla gfs get into the fetish just from being tactful and time

then there was that time i hit it off with a girl on tinder while traveling, after we stopped talking for the night, looked at ** and she was a full on feedee. that was a trip

oh my. so many people on that boat and we cannot really enjoy it. i guess this kind of forums are the only short cut for it. otherwise, it is an open sea of people and you don't really know who may share this beautiful fetish. and yes it would be akward to go around life asking those kinds of questions.

I suggest the real % is higher than you think but a much smaller % will admit it...

However, I married a stick thin 110lb model type babe who is not probably pushing 160-180 after 10 years together. 

No she’s not huge but she’s a curvy Latino so that much lower half weight makes her a 14-18 size bottom now. And close to a size L on top.

Patience, love and an abundance of great food is the key here.

Give it 2-4 years and report back with photos.

good luck

H

14 hours ago, bangs15 said:

i've had two vanilla gfs get into the fetish just from being tactful and time

then there was that time i hit it off with a girl on tinder while traveling, after we stopped talking for the night, looked at ** and she was a full on feedee. that was a trip

Oooh how exciting! Can I ask how that ended up ?

Guest skinnygirlwantstogrow

I am an intentional gainer who is totally closeted about this irl bc of my industry mostly and one hundred other reasons I wont mention.

No one can tell either bc I am very athletic and still look skinny to people at 5'9 and maybe 140lbs now...I haven't weighed recently. 

I gain slowly and only eat natural food too.

My lowest weight was under 100lbs in 2018. 

7 hours ago, skinnygirlwantstogrow said:

I am an intentional gainer who is totally closeted about this irl bc of my industry mostly and one hundred other reasons I wont mention.

No one can tell either bc I am very athletic and still look skinny to people at 5'9 and maybe 140lbs now...I haven't weighed recently. 

I gain slowly and only eat natural food too.

My lowest weight was under 100lbs in 2018. 

Aw man, my condolences for you having to go through that, I hope you’re doing better now! And I can relate I’ve told very few people about this and no one I’ve told is remotely close to sharing this interest, so I know the feeling of being relatively “in the closet.” Or In the fridge...