Just an online fantasy?

Plumpnesslover

I can’t help but notice that I am incredibly turned on by this fetish online, but in Real life the lust just isn’t really there as much? I’m far more drawn to thinner conventionally attractive girls in real life even if I’ll catch myself glancing at chubby girls from time to time. And when I’ve been intimate with chubby girls I do t get off with them like I do with smaller girls. Is this normal or am I just a weirdo?

i am a bit on that side sometimes. it is incredibly attractive, intriguing, morbid passion that some girls awake in me but not sure how i would react in every day life if my wife required a scooter to go around the house or if she couldn't walk more than a couple of minutes without getting out of breath. but these ladies make me fantasize for sure.

Guest Guyoftheweek

Yeah, pretty much the same. In fact I fund myself clicking "away" from more people here than clicking on and taking in.  And some I could look at all day.....

42 minutes ago, Guyoftheweek said:

Yeah, pretty much the same. In fact I fund myself clicking "away" from more people here than clicking on and taking in.  And some I could look at all day.....

Exactly this. And the girls I’m attracted to on here aren’t huge. They’re still curvy and conventionally attractive for the most part, the only judging glances they’d get are probably their bellies jiggling when they walk. In a way I feel lucky, because I know a lot of people here don’t get turned on by anything but this niche fetish 

I think you'll find many in the same boat as you, and that's not something you can help.

I will say, though, that many of the women who make themselves vulnerable to give us content don't want to be 'just a fantasy' or consider their content to be 'fetish' content. Saying that you are attracted to chubby women only in fantasy could be hurtful to some people. Just something to keep in mind as we interact with those who create content.

• 1 month later...
Guest ForTheLoveOfThickWomen

I always kept an eye for thicker women, but I never really knew how I felt with them in the bedroom. 

Until I went on a business trip and met a very thick girl over a game of beer pong. 

There were so many gorgeous curves and things going on in the hotel bed that night. 

She kept complaining that she was really bloated. At one point during intercourse, she let out a loud burp. 

It was extremely hot. And that’s how I know I was a full convert. 

but I do remember being on the fence.

Guest Porky Princess

I think it’s pretty normal. I love to see videos of other models on here and I do get off, but would I do anything in person? Nope. I like lean muscular men 🤷🏼‍♀️

Guest grateful

Fat is beautiful and fat on purpose is the best.

I think it transcends sexual tastes if you truly adore the fattening process.  ❤️

6 minutes ago, Porky Princess said:

I think it’s pretty normal. I love to see videos of other models on here and I do get off, but would I do anything in person? Nope. I like lean muscular men 🤷🏼‍♀️

I am totally hetero but would love to be friends with a 600 pound man who enjoys being fat.

My problem would be wanting to gain too!  😮

Guest Porky Princess
5 minutes ago, grateful said:

Fat is beautiful and fat on purpose is the best.

I think it transcends sexual tastes if you truly adore the fattening process.  ❤️

I am totally hetero but would love to be friends with a 600 pound man who enjoys being fat.

My problem would be wanting to gain too!  😮

Totally with you I’d love my girlfriends to gain! 

I mean i do get majorly attracted to it online and the times i've seen and met ladies my dream size even just sitting next to can feel very nice but depending on the situation it can be mostly nerves to feel that attraction. Then again getting to meet is sometimes a major challenge and that recently has put me off when getting off.

So i've not really met many bigger girls that are comfortable with their size which does make it hard to say its reality for me, but maybe over time that will change. Sure i've had some public hand feeding girls but were not chubby or bigger. even a mates ex at one of their bbqs years ago and did enjoy it aka boner from it then but it wasn't really that special moment and can be embarrassing for the girl i hand fed burgers at the time. 

Then again i had a afternoon out with a girl who i introduced to feederism gradually over the past 2 years  and sitting opposite her eating a pizza i bought her all to herself in a pizza restaurant  which it did give me a boner in public while watching her eat it and to me that felt really good which even at a size 18 it felt more real and special that even happened.  Which to me made me realise how its small steps of making online fantasies real which i appreciate 

On 5/5/2020 at 1:24 PM, bigorange3 said:

I think you'll find many in the same boat as you, and that's not something you can help.

I will say, though, that many of the women who make themselves vulnerable to give us content don't want to be 'just a fantasy' or consider their content to be 'fetish' content. Saying that you are attracted to chubby women only in fantasy could be hurtful to some people. Just something to keep in mind as we interact with those who create content.

So true. No women (skinny to SSBBW) wants to be your dirty online secret. We are out here living our real lives looking for real relationships. We might be your fetish but it’s just our reality. 

• 2 months later...

I date fat women, cohabitate, chase and lust after them. I adore them. You can be a chaser and be nice though. I do want to get to know the women I am genuinely into.

But not every fantasy works for people in the real world outside of, well, fantasy, and that is just fine.

But I also want to make it clear that the women I date are not a dirty secret. Proud to have them on my arm, meet friends, family and be shown off.