Reasons why a girl gets fat

ello11

1. Happiness and feeling secure in life is probably the most common reason a girl gets fat. Most thin girls work very hard to stay that way so they can look attractive to men and, more important, look hotter than their female friends. If they have a happy relationship, they don't need to stay thin.

2. Too busy to work on maintaining their weight. I had a girlfriend who was busy and stressed in school and ate worse and started drinking soda. She gained like 10-15 pounds, and this was combined with number 1. She even went to the gym every day, but it didn't help.

3. Depression. The same girl above went through a period of depression about a year before I met her. She had gained about 25 pounds in that time. She was skinny before, and when I met her she was wonderfully chubby. I'm not sure if the gain was due to eating worse in depression or from medications. I think the latter may have had more to do with it.