Reasons why a girl gets fat

ello11

Some reasons:

1. Wants to relax. Doesn’t like the gym. Likes the idea of eating whatever she wants and not have to worry about her figure.

2. Likes the feeling of being pampered 

3. Responds to her partner’s enthusiasm for the gain. Likes to feel sexy for her partner. 

4. Enjoys incorporation of food into sex. Enjoys gourmet food. 

5. Goes well with certain kinks  Feedism is obvious, but weight gain can also work with a sub/dom relationship (for either role, honestly,) shame, humiliation, “downgrade,” or embarrassment fetishes are all compatible. Even if she is just experimenting with the gain, it’s not easily to lose a substantial amount of weight and sometimes a girl just gets stuck like that, which can add to the turn on. 

it can be different for every girl but usually is just getting lazier and or eating more. that could be for a variety of reasons. all of them are good but the only bad one is when it comes from stress or anxiety and when it makes her feel really bad. that is bad because even do we love the gain, it is just horrible to be with an unhappy person. in a negative cyrcle. but yeah, the gain is great. there is nothing sexier than a happy gain.

Guest Guyoftheweek

Why? One gainer on this site is very self-aware and she posted that her dysmorphia makes her see herself as huge, even when she isn't.  So gaing weight feels good because it matches what her brain thinks she should look like.  Plus, do the math on these videos.  My (ignorant) guess is that some women here are making $30K plus , per year from sales.

3 minutes ago, Guyoftheweek said:

Why? One gainer on this site is very self-aware and she posted that her dysmorphia makes her see herself as huge, even when she isn't.  So gaing weight feels good because it matches what her brain thinks she should look like.  Plus, do the math on these videos.  My (ignorant) guess is that some women here are making $30K plus , per year from sales.

Minus 40% tax, and that’ll bank you a cool, life changing 18 grand a year if you do well. At that point you could almost save up and BUY your trailer!

Guest skinnygirlwantstogrow

The reasons I began to intentionally gain from under 100lbs at 5'9 in 2017/2018  are complex and psychologically grounded in freedom, transformation, my own masochistic rl sexuality, rebellion and public image.

I have two eating disorders so my need to gain has nothing to do with food which I still have a huge hatred for.

I am also very athletic so it has nothing to do with laziness either.

I realise I don't represent most people here but am okay with that.

From what I could experience from my ex girl friends and my wife : love for food, partying and alcoholic drinks, little attraction for working out, the feeling after stuffing, sex and food. All this being fostered by my kind words and compliments !

1. Being a foodie and not being the best at self-control

2. Taking antidepressants

3. Taking anti-allergy meds (reaction depend on person, but often they decrease activity, increase appetite, both slightly but enough to shift the balance in favour of weight gain)

4. Having a FA partner and knowing it (obviously doesn't work for all personality types, but in general dieting and exercising is a hassle, so what's the point of doing it if it may make your partner LESS into you?)

5. Pregnancy (basically a licence for getting plumper)

6. Being a mom (for some it's also a licence for getting plumper, for some others all the work around the baby makes them less inclined to devote time to exercise or planning diets, plus - baby usually means less sleep and less sleep means cravings)

7. Sedentary job (especially if before taking it they had a more active one or had a more active lifestyle in general)

8. Getting into a relationship (becoming more relaxed since the partner is already there, if the partner is FA, see 4; also with some partners the lifestyle may become less active and more time is spent together at home/in bed/on food dates)

9. Engagement/Marriage (basically 8 amplified, more with marriage obviously - even more relaxed, and if the partner is an FA then there is no need to remain attractive in terms of body size to the more general public, so to say)

10. Contraceptives (depends on a person, but some tend to work towards weight gain)

That'd be the 10 I came up with on the spot.

• 2 weeks later...

1. Happiness and feeling secure in life is probably the most common reason a girl gets fat. Most thin girls work very hard to stay that way so they can look attractive to men and, more important, look hotter than their female friends. If they have a happy relationship, they don't need to stay thin.

2. Too busy to work on maintaining their weight. I had a girlfriend who was busy and stressed in school and ate worse and started drinking soda. She gained like 10-15 pounds, and this was combined with number 1. She even went to the gym every day, but it didn't help.

3. Depression. The same girl above went through a period of depression about a year before I met her. She had gained about 25 pounds in that time. She was skinny before, and when I met her she was wonderfully chubby. I'm not sure if the gain was due to eating worse in depression or from medications. I think the latter may have had more to do with it.