❤️‍🔥 Mochii Babii ~ Goddess of Gluttony ❤️‍🔥

• Curvage Model
2 hours ago, Diegozmz said:

How long do you think it will take you to be a ssbbw

Some people say I'm already there. Some people say I need to gain 100-300 more pounds. 

Either way, being an ssbbw is not really the goal for me, but if it happens, it happens!

• Curvage Model
2 hours ago, kris606 said:

Would you ever want to mutual gain with someone? Like be a somewhat feeder to someone to catch up and get bigger with you 

For me, I like to be dominated and I like being submissive, so I'll always want to be the feedee getting force fed and coerced and such. 

I also really like the contrast between me being fatter and him being more slim than me. 

My feeder is also not into mutual gaining, but if he was, I would happily support and be open to that! 😊

Have you ever had a significant delay with your menstruation? because I once saw a girl gain 50 pounds in 4 months and she missed her period for 5 months due to a hormonal change. and your mochii you gained about 96 pounds in 3 months

• Curvage Model
1 hour ago, Alex44 said:

Have you ever had a significant delay with your menstruation? because I once saw a girl gain 50 pounds in 4 months and she missed her period for 5 months due to a hormonal change. and your mochii you gained about 96 pounds in 3 months

I've had an IUD for a few years already, mine lasts 6 years, so my period was already gone by the time I started gaining rapidly :) 

• Curvage Model

After months of capacity training. weeks of planning, days of setup, over $1,000 in supplies, 20 HOURS of filming and 14 HOURS of unrestricted gluttony the final act of the trilogy of gluttony has arrived!

I truly believe this trilogy of videos is a love letter to the community and proof that it's possible to take an INSANE FANTASY and make it into an ACTUAL REALITY!

FINAL REMINDER: If you buy and review Part 1 & Part 2 you get Part 3 for FREE! - This offer will end on 3/17/21 @ 11:59PM

Please be patient while I give out the video to those who have reviewed both parts. You will be receiving a message when I do so. If you are having any problems please feel free to message me about anything!

Finale Part 3 - Preview A.gif Finale Part 3 - Preview B.gif

Edited by Mochii Babii

I love to see you get fat! I don't want to screw up your party but Do you have a weight goal that you don't want to exceed? 450 or 500 pounds? Or as long as your tension and heartbeat are fine, will you keep getting fat? do you plan to lose weight in a few years? to be able to get pregnant or simply to improve your health and be in better physical shape you are the most incredible winner i have ever seen at this rate you'll hit 400 pounds pretty soon you have to have little left to be there

Guest EmilyBBW
15 hours ago, Mochii Babii said:

Finale_Compare_Gif_Large.thumb.gif.398d557731d78cc0f0ae387e32c95a03.gif

Always pushing limits 😈

Hmm ... so in March 2022 we will see the 40k challenge - probably only feasible to do with massive weight-gainer shakes.

Just imagining what would be necessary to "chew" ... or maybe ALL into a mixer and just drink it up to the maxxx ;)).

Maybe do a 100k weight gainer drinking challenge. But then ask the "Guinness Book" to store that event officially!!

11 hours ago, Erichendo23 said:

I have a sad feeling that your guys plan was to gain for a year then stop. But either way what an incredible gain for only just a year.

For my money, after the anniversary weigh in I bet Mochii's going to announce that she'll keep gaining for the foreseeable future, but not necessarily always at the pace she's set since last March. But who knows! We'll find out soon.

2 minutes ago, Mochii Babii said:

My absolute skinnest to my absolute fattest...those shorts wouldn't make it over my CALVES now 🥵

What a gain seriously Mochii 😮😍 its hard to imagine you were ever that skinny now from being able to see your feet when you look down to seeing that huge belly instead especially after the 30k stuffing. How are you even going to see the numbers 🤔😂 can’t wait for the weigh in next week 🥵.

• Curvage Model

Some people have been having issues leaving a review on my videos. Please make sure you REFRESH the page after clicking watch or download on the video. Otherwise the site won't allow you to review. 

If you did that and it still doesn't work please message me and we will figure it out 😇

I'm extending the review deadline until 10am EST tomorrow so everyone can get there's in for the free Part 3!