❤️‍🔥 Mochii Babii ~ Goddess of Gluttony ❤️‍🔥

• Curvage Model
21 hours ago, Phamas said:

Love that you’re a gamer lol,  what were you playing there?  Have you been keeping up with E3?

Genshin Impact, haven't played in like 3 months but recently started getting obsessed again 🙈

Also, yes! I watched E3 yesterday, but dipped out after the B4B trailer, it was kind of disappointing this year. I'm honestly only excited for B4B.

Edited by Mochii Babii
forgot to answer the second question lol

On 6/14/2021 at 9:55 AM, Mochii Babii said:

Genshin Impact, haven't played in like 3 months but recently started getting obsessed again 🙈

Also, yes! I watched E3 yesterday, but dipped out after the B4B trailer, it was kind of disappointing this year. I'm honestly only excited for B4B.

Really,  I thought quite the opposite honestly.  That might have been Microsoft’s best e3 to date.  Starfield, Halo infinite both look good and that game Redfall looks wicked 

• Curvage Model
1 hour ago, Phamas said:

Really,  I thought quite the opposite honestly.  That might have been Microsoft’s best e3 to date.  Starfield, Halo infinite both look good and that game Redfall looks wicked 

Well, for microsoft specifically, yes they had exclusive big games, but I just felt like overall e3 was lackluster lol

Redfall did look really interesting, really liked the siren-ish powers

Starfield looked beautiful, but I'll wait to see gameplay

Halo Infinite, @Mochii Daddii is SUPER hyped for lmao

1 hour ago, Mochii Babii said:

Well, for microsoft specifically, yes they had exclusive big games, but I just felt like overall e3 was lackluster lol

Redfall did look really interesting, really liked the siren-ish powers

Starfield looked beautiful, but I'll wait to see gameplay

Halo Infinite, @Mochii Daddii is SUPER hyped for lmao

Definitely I thought e3 was very bad this year, imo Sony won and they didn’t even turn up hopefully they will show something soon.

Mochii, as always you are beyond amazing! You pump out some of the most fun and unique feedee content out there. I swear you're always one upping your previous videos. I swear you can read my mind,  quite a number of your videos play to very specific kinks and fantasies feederism scenarios that are favorites of mine. Your most recent slobby streamy role-play checks so many boxes for me! Already I find the premise so alluring. I definitely plan on purchasing. Once again thank you! And keep being awesome! 

• Curvage Model
8 hours ago, Bmaximum77 said:

Mochii, as always you are beyond amazing! You pump out some of the most fun and unique feedee content out there. I swear you're always one upping your previous videos. I swear you can read my mind,  quite a number of your videos play to very specific kinks and fantasies feederism scenarios that are favorites of mine. Your most recent slobby streamy role-play checks so many boxes for me! Already I find the premise so alluring. I definitely plan on purchasing. Once again thank you! And keep being awesome! 

Aw wow thank you so much! Really appreciate both your support and you taking the time to say this. Hearing this definitely brightened my day and  I'm so happy to hear you've been enjoying the latest vids 😍  If you do purchase the slobby streamer vid, would love to hear what you think later 😘

As always, (this is for everyone) if you ever have ideas/suggestions/critiques, my DMs are always open to chat!

We have had so much fun making our own fantasies come true in the past year, we want to make sure that our videos satisfy others' fantasies too!

On 6/1/2021 at 2:46 PM, Mochii Babii said:

That's one of my favorite things to think about too! How unrecognizable I am now in such little time... 😍 

omg yes..."I didn't recognize you, you put on so much weight!" 200 pounds of fat will do that!  😍  😍 Plus I would expect your walk to be different with all the weight...

Guest Footballer95
14 minutes ago, Mochii Babii said:

IMG_1638.thumb.jpeg.186c0721dfa10c4f315477a177757b38.jpeg IMG_1639.thumb.jpeg.06b901ddcb0f8fcac4036fa64c1fa014.jpeg

How much rounder can this gut get? 😏

How much would you let it get rounder 🤷‍♀️

• Curvage Model
22 hours ago, valentino said:

Honestly, do you think you've lost some weight since you're more active? @Mochii Babii

I honestly thought I would lose weight since I've increased my activity... but if anything, I've gained weight. 

I was so sedentary for over a year, my appetite was all over the place, but ever since I increased my activity, my appetite is kicking up again and I can't control my cravings 😅

Sure that's kind of obvious to most -- that working out would increase your appetite, but I think it's an overlooked fact that most people want to ignore since working out is so taboo within feedism

• Curvage Model
20 hours ago, Footballer95 said:

How much would you let it get rounder 🤷‍♀️

Well my limit is keeping my mobility, so whatever amount of roundness still allows me to walk around the city to new restaurants and occasionally go out and enjoy nature walks.

6 minutes ago, Mochii Babii said:

I honestly thought I would lose weight since I've increased my activity... but if anything, I've gained weight. 

I was so sedentary for over a year, my appetite was all over the place, but ever since I increased my activity, my appetite is kicking up again and I can't control my cravings 😅

Sure that's kind of obvious to most -- that working out would increase your appetite, but I think it's an overlooked fact that most people want to ignore since working out is so taboo within feedism

Yeah, most don’t know that light exercise will help with appetite and/or breaking plateaus. I’m glad it’s happening 😏

2 hours ago, Mochii Babii said:

Well my limit is keeping my mobility, so whatever amount of roundness still allows me to walk around the city to new restaurants and occasionally go out and enjoy nature walks.

Nature walks are good, especially since there are plenty of cool places outside the city in Rockland and Westchester- like Harriman State Park, Tallman Park and the Tappanzee Bridge 

1 hour ago, Mochii Babii said:

Why is stuffing in tight clothes so much hotter than clothes that fit?!...makes me feel like an even bigger pig 🤤

Screen_Shot_2021-06-18_at_11_38.15_PM.thumb.png.488b7c972c2624bbef0ba32a92458093.png

Holy shit how did you even get those jean shorts over those thighs?? You look so fat and perfect with your gut and thighs swallowing up those shorts😍

• Curvage Model
On 6/18/2021 at 5:19 PM, bigirlover said:

Yeah, most don’t know that light exercise will help with appetite and/or breaking plateaus. I’m glad it’s happening 😏

Idk why I never thought about it, I guess I just wanted to be lazy slob all the time but my appetite is definitely increasing now!

21 hours ago, SodamFat said:

Nature walks are good, especially since there are plenty of cool places outside the city in Rockland and Westchester- like Harriman State Park, Tallman Park and the Tappanzee Bridge 

It's been way too hot for me to be able to do that comfortably but first nice day I want to try to do a hiking video 😏

• Curvage Model
16 hours ago, hardcookie6765767978 said:

Holy shit how did you even get those jean shorts over those thighs?? You look so fat and perfect with your gut and thighs swallowing up those shorts😍

They were so damn tight... I really tried to button them too and there was just no way lol

10 hours ago, SodamFat said:

You turned those shorts into a thong bikini bottom 😯 also besides those thighs, those calves are looking chubby too!

I am LOVING how fat my thighs look lately, huge pillowy thighs are so hot 🤤

Guest EmilyBBW
On 6/18/2021 at 2:31 AM, Mochii Babii said:

IMG_1638.thumb.jpeg.186c0721dfa10c4f315477a177757b38.jpeg IMG_1639.thumb.jpeg.06b901ddcb0f8fcac4036fa64c1fa014.jpeg

How much rounder can this gut get? 😏

Hopefully A LOT more ;). The belly reached now some very nice roundness ... to kick-start the expansion to the next level. Looking very much forward to see it hanging down much much more ;).

Keep up the great content work and especially the workout. It is always a pleasure to see your new clips - where the "struggling of reaching the next stage" can often be felt so very well ...

Big fan!