❤️‍🔥 Mochii Babii ~ Goddess of Gluttony ❤️‍🔥

• Curvage Model
On 4/17/2024 at 6:37 PM, woldock said:

What she has done is so hot... She skipped fat stage and went right to morbidly obese. And her fupa, my lord it's almost the size of a football. I wonder if she feels it jiggling when she walks 😍

I can definitely feel it jiggle during many fun activities 😉

• Curvage Model
20 hours ago, Bmaximum77 said:

Love the fact you were gorging after edibles. Stoner feedees are the best. Keep up the amazing work and content mochii! 

Fun fact, I'm almost always stoned when I do a stuffing video, it's a must 🤤 the extra push from the munchies.. and also when I get to a certain stage of fullness my belly gets a little numb from being so packed tight, so I always thought that was the high too hehe 

• Curvage Model
On 4/15/2024 at 10:33 PM, jpark786 said:

Also, for a video suggestion, do you and your BF/Feeder strictly do stuffing videos? Have you two ever thought about doing POV Roleplay videos? That would be amazing and certainly a huge hit with us fans. Just wondering.😊❤️

We have done a few POV's and Roleplays, so we aren't opposed, but we both honestly prefer to do really greedy stuffings focused on pushing my belly to the limit 🤤

Here are a few of them, if you'd like to check it out 🥰

On 4/21/2024 at 3:21 PM, Mochii Babii said:

New Video!

To celebrate 4/20 I had a bunch of edibles and then challenged myself to try and eat a DOZEN burgers covered in melted butter and cheese 🤤

I pushed my gut way past it's limits in this one and looked MASSIVE at the end, I was barely able to heave my lard filled body up off the chair 🥵

Eating enough food for 12 people in 1 sitting hottttttt 🥵

Soon you’ll be eating enough for 20 😮💨

• Curvage Model
6 hours ago, Alex44 said:

Did your friends or relatives notice your weight loss? 

Yes actually 😂 My feeder's family noticed and congratulated me on it... it sure will be awkward next time I see them when I'm right back to where I was before 🥵

1 hour ago, Mochii Babii said:

Yes actually 😂 My feeder's family noticed and congratulated me on it... it sure will be awkward next time I see them when I'm right back to where I was before 🥵

I hope they congratulate you on feeling better 🥰

17 hours ago, Mochii Babii said:

Sí, de hecho 😂 La familia de mi alimentador se dio cuenta y me felicitó por ello... seguro que será incómodo la próxima vez que los vea cuando vuelva a donde estaba antes 🥵

They don't know your boyfriend-feeder's intentions, right? 😂