❀️‍πŸ”₯ Mochii Babii ~ Goddess of Gluttony ❀️‍πŸ”₯

6 hours ago, Mochii Babii said:

Thank you sooo much ❀️ 

Also, yes! I've always wanted a tattoo sleeve, I've been craving getting more tattoos this whole year, but with my body rapidly stretching and growing, I figured now might not be the best time lol

I see your point! You mentioned being turned on by being, if I remember correctly, totally committed to a lifestyle of indulgence, just lounging on the couch and eating and gaming and fucking and being cared for. The turn-on about arm sleevesΒ - especially if you cover the back of your hand - is that it’s committing yourself to being totally unemployable to manyΒ sectors of jobs. It’s like saying fuck it to being having a professional appearance. Anyway, it’s a turn-on when I think about it with you going even further down that path. /pervert

3 hours ago, THIESpower said:

Are you sure that you want to gain more and more? You are very pretty now, but you can't barely breath and walkΒ so why do you want to go on with this? Β If you continue like this, you will not have much longer to live, and will you be willing to do that just to eat?

I think you have missed the point of this thread. She is an adult and I imagine she has thought it thru.

17 minutes ago, THIESpower said:

Are you sure that you want to gain more and more? You are very pretty now, but you can't barely breath and walkΒ so why do you want to go on with this? Β If you continue like this, you will not have much longer to live, and will you be willing to do that just to eat?

You are in the wrong place.

• Curvage Model
50 minutes ago, THIESpower said:

I definitely understand where you are coming from and appreciate your concern. ❀️

Not just addressing you, THIESpower, but also others who may have missed it: I've mentioned in a previous post Β I do not want to become immobile. In other previous posts/discussions, I've also mentioned that I do care about my health to the point where if I am facing serious health issues I willΒ prioritize taking care of myselfΒ first.Β 

Just keep going. You are loving life so why change? Not many people live their dreams as you are doing.

Try to lose more tone in legs and arms. Be great to see arms totally flabby.

As long as you can go shopping with your friends and do what you wanna do who cares. You will be the fat one now in any group not the fit one lol they will have to walk much slower for their fat friend to keep up lol πŸ˜‚Β 

Just keep going more double chin and fatter face would be goodΒ 

Guest EmilyBBW

Eat, eat, eat. Never look back, only ahead and keep on stuffing. The belly commands to become much much bigger ;).

Anyhow, how about some itsy bitsy tiny modification of your challenges: don't just "add one" ingrediency, but DOUBLE the portion in comparison to last years' events ;)!!

Β 

• maybejames locked this topic
  • S77 unlocked this topic