❀️‍πŸ”₯ Mochii Babii ~ Goddess of Gluttony ❀️‍πŸ”₯

• Curvage Model
On 7/20/2020 at 2:07 PM, cycling1951 said:

And your boobsΒ seem more pronounced,Β now that they have your upper belly to rest on. Or maybe just new Β  Β bras ?

Hahah my titties are definitely growing πŸ˜‚ that’s actually a bralette that I took the padding out of, but it’s size XL and it’s already getting too tight πŸ₯΅ will need to size up again very soonΒ 

Guest grateful
1 hour ago, Mochii Babii said:

I find that food doesn’t really make my stomach noisy, but sodas and bubbly drinks do!Β 

packed with food as you usually are, there's no room for noiseΒ  πŸ˜πŸ˜‚

you're beautiful!Β  πŸ₯°

• Curvage Model
1 hour ago, secretfajj said:

Wow, you're a lot more chill than Youtubers make you out to be.

lol uh... thank you! β™₯️ I literally have not said anything to YouTubers so I find it pretty funny toΒ hear they are bad mouthing me πŸ˜†

• Curvage Model

Feedee Beach Day ~ Now Available!

Beach_Preview.gif

I decided it was finally time to show off my gluttonous new beach body and take a trip to Coney Island. Yes of course I stuff my face with Ice Cream and Hot Dogs 🀀

Β 

Edited by Mochii Babii

Mochii, this update is simply stunning. You look great and your progress is so great and visible. I'm so glad you managed to give us this kind of content. Its incredibly sexy seeing you flaunt your body and confidently display your weight in public. I hope you can inspire more people to do the same. I hope you had a lot of fun. And thank you for such awesome contentΒ 

Guest brcyllr
12 minutes ago, Mochii Babii said:

Beach body got better in just a year 😏

Left side: having trouble stopping because of intoxication.

Right side: having trouble stopping because of inertia!

• Curvage Model
6 hours ago, joeforbid said:

absolutely unbelievable 😍 was it difficult doing all that walking?

Incredibly difficult, I talk about it in the video 😩 the length of the boardwalk was already testing me, but then walking on the sand made me want to die πŸ₯΅

Guest brcyllr

Did you try swimming or floating?Β  Did you find that you have tremendous natural buoyancy with all the fat on your body now?

• Curvage Model
21 minutes ago, brcyllr said:

Did you try swimming or floating?Β  Did you find that you have tremendous natural buoyancy with all the fat on your body now?

I did play in the water and when I jumped with a wave, I actually was surprised how effortless it was to lift off, but then landing back on my feet made my knees buckle a little πŸ˜‚

Guest Fa10herup

Worth the waddle! That exercise willpower is sure to keep crumbling the more your fattening desires expand. #ForeverFattening