❤️‍🔥 Mochii Babii ~ Goddess of Gluttony ❤️‍🔥

Guest slumdogtrillionare
5 hours ago, GotFat89 said:

Ops 😍🐷 @Mochii Babii

20200709_001057.jpg

20200709_001024.jpg

20200709_000945.jpg

Imagine how you felt then to now. Absolutely engulfed in fat and you get even fatter keep doing you.

• Curvage Model
14 hours ago, QA_2 said:

Thank you so much for posting that lead-up series. It's absolutely crazy how much you've gained; you don't have that far to go to hit triple the girl in that first photo! Imagine if you could tell her she'd have to carry around another two of herself in pure lard. I guess at least she'd understand why you're so out of breath constantly.

November kinda looks like you're already showing off your gut. Were you considering tipping into deliberate fatness at that point, or is that just an "embarrassing" picture that turned out to be fortuitous in your new lifestyle?

I’m so glad you enjoyed ❤️ If I don’t told the fitness girl back then that she would be doing this now, she probably wouldn’t believe you...but secretly hope that it’s true 😏

That pic in November, you basically hit the nail on the head! I had started to notice myself getting fat and set up a tripod to take pics of myself because I was feeling kind of sexy with all my new chub 🙈

• Curvage Model
On 7/9/2020 at 12:01 AM, slumdogtrillionare said:

Imagine how you felt then to now. Absolutely engulfed in fat and you get even fatter keep doing you.

Back then I was constantly unhappy with my body, always feeling not skinny enough and obsessed with fitness....I just wanted to fit in with my friends and be wanted by the typical boy 😕

Now I never have to worry about my body because I love growing rounder and expanding wider. All this jiggle and these stretch marks are sexy reminders of how far I've pushed my body to the limit and gave into pure gluttony 

Trust me, I'm definitely never going back now that I've tasted the sweet, fat life I've always secretly yearned for 🤤

7 hours ago, Mochii Babii said:

Back then I was constantly unhappy with my body, always feeling not skinny enough and obsessed with fitness....I just wanted to fit in with my friends and be wanted by the typical boy 😕

Now I never have to worry about my body because I love growing rounder and expanding wider. All this jiggle and these stretch marks are sexy reminders of how far I've pushed my body to the limit and gave into pure gluttony 

Trust me, I'm definitely never going back now that I've tasted the sweet, fat life I've always secretly yearned for 🤤

Damn, I am SO close to giving in completely as well. I used to always worry about being too fat as well, and now I have gained about 35 pounds since the beginning of 2020 - and I am LOVING it. They really started piling on after you started posting, you make the fat girl life sound and look just so amazing 😍

So thanks for the inspiration and keep living the good life!

• Curvage Model

The beaches are finally opening and I decided to try on some of my old swimsuits from last year as well as new ones I recently bought!

602957954_SwimsuitsGif.thumb.gif.3e84d653eab5937573ea75b9b975a89c.gif

Limited Time Bonus:

Leave a REACT, REVIEW and COMMENT to get a FREE FULL LENGTH CLIP

Edited by Mochii Babii

• Curvage Model
21 hours ago, BigSaberBoi said:

Beach body goals 😚

I'm so excited to go to the beach and tan this big belly 😛

16 hours ago, cycling1951 said:

@Mochii Babii you are really growing - belly, thighs, arms, butt. I bet even your toes are chubby ! You weren’t kidding when you said you weren’t done !😁

My shoes have been a little tight 🤔 No where near done yet hehe

14 hours ago, thrawn said:

I love the stretched one piece swimsuit look. You execute it flawlessly! 

Happy Tim Gunn GIF by Amazon Prime Video

I honestly thought the one piece would fit fine since it was stretchy, but oh boy, was I surprised when it was a struggle hahah, also thank you ♥️

10 hours ago, Deoxyribo9 said:

You've grown so much!

Every time I try on old clothes is such a big reminder to myself how far I've come and how much farther I still have left to grow 😏

Edited by Mochii Babii

Hi Mochii!

You are looking bigger and more beautiful with each post !😁   Love your back fat pics,  💕  you’ve gotta be getting close to your next milestone!

Is it getting easier to go out and about now? It must be nice to relax and do things when you want, and not have to keep a schedule... 

Stay safe and be well...

Guest brcyllr

When you're so fat, that you're not sure if a close-up pic is of boobs, belly, butt, or backfat... your body is that far beyond normal proportions 😍

Guest ForTheLoveOfThickWomen

I really have to hand it to you, Mochii....

I’ve been involved in curvage mainly as a lurker since 2006, when I was a wee 16 year old. 

I’ve rarely seen such commitment to gaining.

And you’re absolutely beautiful too, so it’s probably one of the hottest things going. 

• maybejames locked this topic
  • S77 unlocked this topic