❤️‍🔥 Mochii Babii ~ Goddess of Gluttony ❤️‍🔥

13 minutes ago, Mochii Babii said:

Definitely something we have considered! I wonder if we should have done this idea earlier because I genuinely fear hurting him now 😅 

It's usually sitting on their face? or just sitting on top of them? 

Every time I ride him, his back or pelvis hurts for like a week, and omg I feel like I should buy something like this:

66140939_ScreenShot2021-09-12at6_12_10PM.thumb.png.0ed774bb77f2e505e78a99cfac638662.png

Will Ferrell Reaction GIF

• Curvage Model
16 hours ago, Guest [email protected] said:

Hey Mochii I have an idea; would you try to attempt bellydancing in a new video?

Thank you for sharing your idea!! Love hearing suggestions 😄

However, if my "Too Fat for TikTok" video taught us anything, it's that I cannot dance for my life 😂 

Hi Mochii -

I know you were asked about crushing and you were (obviously) worried about Dadii !! This may already have been suggested but have you considered squashing balloons, beach balls, other inflatable balls, pool floaties, etc. You might even have a chance at deflating a football 🏈, giving new meaning to “Deflategate”!! (lol) Just a playful suggestion…

• Curvage Model
6 hours ago, cycling1951 said:

Hi Mochii -

I know you were asked about crushing and you were (obviously) worried about Dadii !! This may already have been suggested but have you considered squashing balloons, beach balls, other inflatable balls, pool floaties, etc. You might even have a chance at deflating a football 🏈, giving new meaning to “Deflategate”!! (lol) Just a playful suggestion…

Thank you for the suggestion!! I appreciate the alternative! ❤️

Edited by Mochii Babii

• Curvage Model

Hey everyone! I just wanted to let you all know that my feeder and I will be taking a short content break until the first week of October!

This month has been a bit chaotic for us, with multiple family obligations, my birthday and a canceled vacation messing up our schedule/plans. So I do apologize for the lack of consistency and want to thank you all for all your support as always! I'll still be posting social updates but I may not have a new video on Curvage until we return in October!

3 hours ago, Mochii Babii said:

Hey everyone! I just wanted to let you all know that my feeder and I will be taking a short content break until the first week of October!

This month has been a bit chaotic for us, with multiple family obligations, my birthday and a canceled vacation messing up our schedule/plans. So I do apologize for the lack of consistency and want to thank you all for all your support as always! I'll still be posting social updates but I may not have a new video on Curvage until we return in October!

Hope everything is going well.

• Curvage Model

Thank you everyone for the birthday wishes last week on my profile status!! Also, thank you all for being understanding and patient with my partner and I! 

Here are some selfies I took last week that I liked because of how round and full I was looking! Hope everyone is doing well ❤️  

Selfie2.thumb.jpg.d5422db28cc3cfddf4a704276e2b3de7.jpg

Selfie1.thumb.jpg.34cbb8a42f632af98944bc0eed501e14.jpg

Edited by Mochii Babii

16 minutes ago, Mochii Babii said:

Thank you everyone for the birthday wishes last week on my profile status!! Also, thank you all for being understanding and patient with my partner and I! 

Here are some selfies I took last week that I liked because of how round and full I was looking! Hope everyone is doing well ❤️  

Omg i didnt post my bad first off 

happy birthday GIF

And 2nd i hope all is well with you. You looks super cute in both pics ! 

Animated GIF

1 hour ago, Mochii Babii said:

Holy nuggets I love your mug!

• Curvage Model
18 hours ago, NikeLove1986 said:

Omg i didnt post my bad first off 

happy birthday GIF

And 2nd i hope all is well with you. You looks super cute in both pics ! 

Thank you sooo much!! No worries! I don't like to make a big deal of my birthday, but I had a nice weekend. Appreciate it 😘

17 hours ago, Neverspent2007 said:

Holy nuggets I love your mug!

Hehe thank you! My feeder and I got matching ones to drink rum punch from while we were playing Sea of Thieves 😂

16 hours ago, ArmyoftheDead 420 said:

You look so hot with your fat body happy birthday Mochii Babii 

Thank you so much!! ❤️ My birthday was on Friday, the 17th, so I took that weekend to relax and have fun!

Edited by Mochii Babii

• maybejames locked this topic
  • S77 unlocked this topic