❀️‍πŸ”₯ Mochii Babii ~ Goddess of Gluttony ❀️‍πŸ”₯

• Curvage Model
23 hours ago, Neverspent2007 said:

A tanned and full belly.

Is there anything better?

Can't think of anything better 😍  Maybe add some sex and belly rubs and it'll be perfect 😜

19 hours ago, SodamFat said:

Lucky people at that beach! Get to see the round goddess herself.

Hahah they definitely got a show at the end when I was covered in powdered sugar 😏

On 8/18/2021 at 3:12 PM, Mochii Babii said:

Time for this big gut to get a tan!Β πŸ–

1.thumb.jpg.d1a5e010025768145906b713fc026791.jpgΒ 2.thumb.jpg.c99e5ded85cda1c469e85619ce4e0ee0.jpg

You used to have such cute clothes, which I’m sure you’ve outgrown all of. How do you do shopping now? Are you able to find cute clothes in your size?

For better your body and yourself have changedΒ 
You are a beauty the way you are and you are one of the most beautiful women that I have ever seen Mochii Babii you truly are.
You are hot and full of live embrace yourΒ hapiness forever

You are the goddess of hotness and fatness

Β 

Edited by ArmyoftheDead 420

• Curvage Model
13 hours ago, Neverspent2007 said:

You radiate such confidence in the 2nd picture; it’s like you’re telling the world: I’m fat and proud and I don’t care who knows it!

I am definitely feeling way more confident and happy in the second picture than the first!Β 
I love when people notice how much happier I am now ❀️ πŸ˜‰

• Curvage Model
9 hours ago, DevoterWichser said:

That's just amazing. How long did it take you from A to B?

Two years! 😚

The photo on the left was the Summer before I started gaining in March 2020 and the photo on the right is from last week! ❀️

1 hour ago, Mochii Babii said:

Been having to order Uber XL's lately, getting kinda hard to fit in the normal ones πŸ˜…

IMG_2004.thumb.jpeg.e5069856c9e15d945cbd441e8a2114d3.jpeg

Until April 2020 I drove Uber XL. And I had a bachelorette party with at least Two ladies your size. They weren't you dressed so sexy.Probably lifetime fatties. You would have been my Dream Passenger. Happy about being Huge vs sad about it.Β 

• Curvage Model
On 8/24/2021 at 12:40 AM, Jazzman said:

Until April 2020 I drove Uber XL. And I had a bachelorette party with at least Two ladies your size. They weren't you dressed so sexy.Probably lifetime fatties. You would have been my Dream Passenger. Happy about being Huge vs sad about it.Β 

Aw thanks for the compliment!Β 
Also that's true, unfortunately it's hard for bigger woman to feel confident in society today, but hopefully with more openminded and body posi people like you in the world, bigger ladies can become more comfortable and wear what they want 😘

• Curvage Model
On 8/24/2021 at 2:22 PM, CarlGnarl said:

omg your stomach is so BIG! Wow! Extra-large is hot hot. I bet it's fun to watch you (try to) get in and get out of the car! (No offense.)Β 

Hehe I try to be subtle about my struggle getting in and out of cars, but it's quite obvious πŸ˜…πŸ˜‚

• maybejames locked this topic
  • S77 unlocked this topic