❤️‍🔥 Mochii Babii ~ Goddess of Gluttony ❤️‍🔥

• Curvage Model
20 hours ago, SodamFat said:

You are a human mochi Mochii lol!

Hehe I knew it would be a good name for me eventually 😂 I wanted to be as soft and squishy as a mochi dessert 😛

1 hour ago, CarlGnarl said:

"plump" is a great word - also you look "blown up" or "inflated." Girl, you just plain got FAT over the last year! 😍

Hahah yes I just felt plump was a more cute word than blown up or inflated 😭 but definitely love how fat I got 😜

Guest nonrelated
20 hours ago, Mochii Babii said:

I’m obsessed with how PLUMP I look here 😶

IMG_1806.thumb.jpeg.139ab4d9de0533c40791b205f9f90c2b.jpeg

Even Cinnamoroll is pleased! 

OMG Mochii! You never cease to shock and amaze me, in the best way possible! Every time I check your updates you are noticeably and alluringly FATTER and ROUNDER. The comments saying you look plump, inflated and blown up are 100% accurate. All the extra pounds just magnify your already striking beauty. As always keep up the epic work and keep continuing to persevere and be creative ❤

• Curvage Model
On 7/16/2021 at 3:04 AM, Jay Rock said:

I mean, how can you not? That's clearly the only weight lifting you do anymore! That and carrying plates around and putting fork to mouth. :P 

In my newest video releasing tonight, I realized how out of shape I was when I couldn’t even hold a bowl of pasta because my arm got tired 😅🥵

maybe I should be lifting weights so I can hold heavier bowls of food 😂

• Curvage Model
On 7/15/2021 at 5:20 PM, Bmaximum77 said:

OMG Mochii! You never cease to shock and amaze me, in the best way possible! Every time I check your updates you are noticeably and alluringly FATTER and ROUNDER. The comments saying you look plump, inflated and blown up are 100% accurate. All the extra pounds just magnify your already striking beauty. As always keep up the epic work and keep continuing to persevere and be creative ❤

Thank you so so much! I know I keep saying I’m slowing down, but when I compare even my most recent pics, seeing a little bit more plumpness gets me excited 🤤

15 hours ago, AJ-Xander said:

This reminder is SHOCKING! The reminder that this transformation didn't occur over several years, but just a little over a year now. And what a marvelous transformation it has been. You look so good! So PLUMP! 😍 ❤❤❤ 

My body can hardly believe it! After this year and a half journey, my body is finally starting to settle and adjust after this rapid growth 🥵 I’m in love with my transformation and I’m glad you’re enjoying it too 😘

• Curvage Model
4 hours ago, CarlGnarl said:

I bet your walk is totally different now, carrying so much new fat! Do you remember when you were just a little thing dashing up and down the stairs? :)  How about now? 

Haha my walk is a waddle now and I’m always bending backwards to help carry the weight of my gut! My body still isn’t strong enough to handle all this excess fat 🥵 so my poor back pays the price

I used to climb up dozens of flights of stairs on the daily and now I barely leave my apartment, let alone my couch 😂 I avoid stairs as much as possible because I know I’ll have to take a break halfway. 

Why get all hot and sweaty when I can remain a pampered princess waiting on my food and belly rubs 😍😩 

Guest drose
On 7/16/2021 at 8:34 PM, Mochii Babii said:

1 quarantine later 😳

Screen_Shot_2021-07-16_at_8_27.50_PM.thumb.png.7de3b31c9503175d869b2add01655d0e.png

How did your close friends and family react to the change? 

4 hours ago, Mochii Babii said:

Haha my walk is a waddle now and I’m always bending backwards to help carry the weight of my gut! My body still isn’t strong enough to handle all this excess fat 🥵 so my poor back pays the price

I used to climb up dozens of flights of stairs on the daily and now I barely leave my apartment, let alone my couch 😂 I avoid stairs as much as possible because I know I’ll have to take a break halfway. 

Why get all hot and sweaty when I can remain a pampered princess waiting on my food and belly rubs 😍😩 

It’s become a catch22, you have gotten so big that any attempts to get stronger or potentially lose weight have become nearly impossible! It has got to be a little hot to know that this may not be the biggest you’ll be?

13 hours ago, Mochii Babii said:

Once a slob always a slob 😈

1277813643_ScreenShot2021-07-21at10_39_36PM.thumb.jpg.4e23036de86e825a2b0fe39b1a820424.jpg

omg I have never thought of or called you a "slob" but since you said it, it's hot hot, in the context of "sloppy fat just bulging out and hanging down and woman in her early 20s with fit, healthy body completely inflates and ruins it by consuming enough calories for 3 people, morning, noon and night while hardly moving off the couch and she gets food all over her bloated, overfed gut and her face blows up and her thighs spread and get flabby and her tits connect with rolls of fat back and they have no more tone or shape and..."

Am I close??? 

• maybejames locked this topic
  • S77 unlocked this topic