❤️‍🔥 Mochii Babii ~ Goddess of Gluttony ❤️‍🔥

• Curvage Model
On 7/4/2021 at 9:44 AM, EmilyBBW said:

Hope your feeder's parents are also supporting you to eat, eat and eat until you can't swallow down a single bite anymore.

One in the kitchen cooking, the other serving, the other preparing the drinks ... and you in the middle of the sceene as a queen getting all the intake you need to make this belly grow out into much bigger dimensions ;)!.

Best weekend ever ;)!

Very hot fantasy story 😍🥵🤤, but in reality I wouldn’t do that with my partners parents lol

We both prefer to keep our sexual preferences out of family chats/time lol 

They definitely don’t mind me eating though 😂

• Curvage Model
16 hours ago, AsianGirlLover said:

You look like a sumo wrestler or maybe a Polynesian goddess, and I mean that in the best way.

I’m a bit more fond of the latter hahah 😜 however I am Filipino 😂

I don’t love being called a sumo wrestler, but I appreciate the kind sentiment you meant! ❤️ Thank you! 

Edited by Mochii Babii

• Curvage Model
1 hour ago, Display680 said:

I’m excited to see the end goal! 

The end goal is to learn to live a decently balanced life of keeping my health and mobility, but still allowing for indulging and enjoying feedism ❤️ 

But right now, my lack of self control and my hedonism is winning 😅

Edited by Mochii Babii

• Curvage Model
3 hours ago, jw19882121 said:

I know that you've counted your takeout orders, but have you counted your soda bottles? That would be an interesting statistic to see.

ooh that would have been an interesting thing to track, but sadly we haven’t counted since the beginning! 

At one point, I think was going through around 2-4 bottles of 2L a week! 🥵 I would have them around the apartment with me like you would a water bottle 

• maybejames locked this topic
  • S77 unlocked this topic