❤️‍🔥 Mochii Babii ~ Goddess of Gluttony ❤️‍🔥

On 6/1/2021 at 2:46 PM, Mochii Babii said:

That's one of my favorite things to think about too! How unrecognizable I am now in such little time... 😍 

omg yes..."I didn't recognize you, you put on so much weight!" 200 pounds of fat will do that!  😍  😍 Plus I would expect your walk to be different with all the weight...

35 minutes ago, Mochii Babii said:

Can we all just look at how WIDE and ROUND I am now? 😏

1368345791_BoozyBurpsPhoto.thumb.jpg.d44b35208bb23e27767132c23b1014f1.jpg

Yes, if i hadn't seen recent vids I would swear this is morphed! (In a good way.) Belly distended, flab on legs s-p-r-e-a-d-i-n-g out, thick rolls of back fat, piggy face getting more and more full and chubby each meal, and watching you eat high-calorie foods while already being so obese makes me melt...and heat up at the same time! LOL Wow...unrecognizable now. 

14 hours ago, Mochii Babii said:

Yess ugh, my partner has been lifting up my belly a lot more (like you would for a pregnant person) to help relieve some back strain and that feels amazing..but I love the feeling of him dropping my belly and feeling the weight come down and bounce is so addicting. Also I’ve been holding my bottom belly while I’m walking and stuffed so I can feel the fat hang ripple and jiggle and it’s just fun to feel! 🥵😍

sorry for rambling, but I’ve been really taking the time to enjoy how all my fat feels lately now that I’m slowing down to adjust 🤤

HOT AS HELL

"Slowing down"

Have you gained your entire original weight yet, so you are literally twice the person, and that extra person is made entirely of body fat?

Your stomach is so bloated, but I love how your thighs s-p-r-e-a-d, no tone, all fat, all calories, so little exercise. 

OMG do you really drink butter? I used to make pasta for my girlfriend and just before serving, I would melt a whole stick of butter on her serving. Just a little 800-calorie addition, you know! 

5 hours ago, Mochii Babii said:

Hahah not often, just during big, fun stuffings 😛 

Also, that's so funny! My feeder does the same thing with my mac and cheese lol 😂

haha, livin' the dream! But you know where she gained the weight, of all places? Her calves!!! (as well as all over.) She couldn't zip a pair of old boots and said "It's because I'm turning into a fat load!" I looked at her belly hanging over and resisted the urge to say "Turning?? You might already be there!" Shhhh LOL

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
16 hours ago, Mochii Babii said:

I can’t get over just how FAT I look here 😱
1883261746_CounterBellyGifB.thumb.gif.328a294e68b2ee99c014a25815f88973.gif

It's not just how BIG and bloated you look, but seeing those ripples on your thighs is incredible. Also, knowing you did it on purpose is fucking HOT, knowing you gained 10, 20, 30, 50, 100 pounds plus more by eating enough to feed two people. And, wow! Look at you! 

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
On 2/7/2023 at 2:56 PM, Mochii Babii said:

God I've become such a fucking hog...you all make me want to get SO fat 🥵

It's not just that you've become a fucking hog, an unrecognizable blob of beautiful fat, it's hearing you SAY IT! You say those words "I've become such a fucking hog" and...ten alarms! WTG...glad you're back. 🧡

• maybejames locked this topic
  • S77 unlocked this topic