❤️‍🔥 Mochii Babii ~ Goddess of Gluttony ❤️‍🔥

1 hour ago, Mochii Babii said:

IMG_7477.thumb.jpeg.011dea2f5e9c2e33e6aa12601aa95771.jpeg IMG_7479.thumb.jpeg.63c890c9a602846b889bdbd43c53fe83.jpeg

Weigh In Today! 

We're two weeks into my 50,000 Calorie a Week Challenge and it's time to Weigh In!

The First 3 PEOPLE to guess my weight in pounds will WIN tonights Weigh In Video for FREE!

1) Leave a REACT on THIS POST

2) REPLY to this post with YOUR GUESS

As a reminder: My weight on 5/4 was 230 Pounds!

(Contest Ends at 6PM EST)

240 lbs

• 4 months later...
11 hours ago, Erichendo23 said:

I have a sad feeling that your guys plan was to gain for a year then stop. But either way what an incredible gain for only just a year.

For my money, after the anniversary weigh in I bet Mochii's going to announce that she'll keep gaining for the foreseeable future, but not necessarily always at the pace she's set since last March. But who knows! We'll find out soon.

On 6/8/2021 at 5:42 PM, Mochii Babii said:

Well I definitely didn’t think change would happen overnight 😅 I have had some improvements in my mobility because of going for walks and doing VR workout games, but the activity has increased my appetite again soooo oops 🙈 this will probably be a slow process 

Really glad to hear you've improved your mobility. I know that was important to you! But yeah, it all comes at a cost. I guess it's all part of the journey. Thanks for bringing us along with you on it!

• 2 months later...
On 9/2/2021 at 6:55 PM, Mochii Babii said:

Yeah, I have considered this actually around this time last year, but I was so so so lazy! 😅

I was very much into weightlifting and bodybuilding as a phase, but that was like highschool through mid college, but definitely lost my interest in it altogether even before becoming a feedee

Though, I am reconsidering it now to help me, for sure. Might start lightly with some old resistance bands I have hahah. I don't have a gym near me, so it'll probably be at-home workouts and using my own body weight 🧐

Note: for anyone concerned I am trying to lose weight: losing weight is not my goal, gaining mobility is. Realistically speaking, I won't be burning off more calories than I eat in a day, so don't worry lol plus maybe some leg workouts will help my ass out (literally lmao) 😘

I definitely think there are some misconceptions about how movement and exercise fit into a ** lifestyle, at least for some in this community. As you well know, I'm sure, working out can really only knock off a fraction of the calories anyone eats in a day, especially you. Diet weights much more heavily than exercise in the weight gain equation. And as you yourself have said, working out can work up an appetite! You can end up eating as many calories as the amount you burned, or even more. I think a healthy culture in the ** community would support some level of activity and movement both for everyone's health and for their kink!*

*(Support, but not insist on: obviously everybody's life is their own, and if people don't exercise much or at all because they can't or don't want to, there's nothing wrong with that, either!)