❤️‍🔥 Mochii Babii ~ Goddess of Gluttony ❤️‍🔥

6 hours ago, Mochii Babii said:

Hii everyone! As we approach my feedee-versary on March 13th the content schedule will be changing a bit. So I wanted to post the new roadmap so everyone knows what to expect 😇

••••••••••••••••••••••• 
Content Schedule:

3/4 - Butter Brunch Binge | Comparison Remake
3/7 - Dozen Donuts & Melted Ice Cream | Comparison Remake
3/13 - 1 Year Finale Stuffing
(More info on this soon 😉)
3/20 - 1 Year of Gaining Weigh In

At this point I will be going on a short content break while my feeder releases bonus videos!

3/24 - Stuffing Comparisons Compilation (The best comparison shots across all the recent remakes)
3/31 - 1 Year of Gaining Full Compilation (Highlights of ALL videos over the last year!)
4/7 - Return to normal schedule
•••••••••••••••••••••••

Hope you guys are excited for all this content! I have A LOT of eating to do 😏

I’m dying to know if you’re gonna keep gaining after your 1 year of gaining, because I know you could break records and that’s so exciting. But inevitably I want whatever makes you happy! Also thank you for the roadmap, I’m happy to know what’s coming up 

6 hours ago, Mochii Babii said:

Melted ice cream everywhere, 18 donuts packed in my gut...My last comparison stuffing before my anniversary is here!

Donut Ice Cream Remake Preview.gif 457821896_DonutIceCreamRemakeCompare.thumb.gif.e0a2c3eaed4817f3fbf5a464996931a2.gif

You simply can’t stop now. You have to keep going, no matter what. You wouldn’t be able to keep doing this if you didn’t truly love it deep down. 

• 1 month later...
1 hour ago, Mochii Babii said:

Hahah looks like the votes are in! Let me see if I can find that same outfit... I probably threw it away because it was even getting tight back then, but let's see! 😜

I don’t think the outfit counts so much as seeing how big your stomach looks in comparison! 

• 4 weeks later...
20 hours ago, Mochii Babii said:

Well, at the moment, no. Currently, I've been trying to slow down my gain while still indulging, and I'm happy with the progress I've made in finding balance 😇

My stopping point is immobility. I do not want to be immobile, so I'm fine gaining to whatever weight allows me to still do the things I love outside of sex/intimacy 😌

Of course, I won't predict what that weight will be. I'd rather just go with the flow and (literally) trust my gut on this hahah 😛

I know how you feel about it, I’m just dying to know what you weigh at this point just out of curiosity because I’m sure you’re over 350 at this point 😬

• maybejames locked this topic
  • S77 unlocked this topic