❀️‍πŸ”₯ Mochii Babii ~ Goddess of Gluttony ❀️‍πŸ”₯

6 hours ago, Mochii Babii said:

I took on a WHOLE TURKEY in this VERY SLOBBY mega stuffing!Β 

Happy Holidays! πŸ¦ƒ

2090856127_WholeTurkGIF1.thumb.gif.9ddcd9ace065ada99eea3f8a88b7128d.gifΒ 179165716_WholeTurkGif2.thumb.gif.287b221b39046d0f2492de49760d005c.gif

Β 

WOW!!! Mochi, you have one of the best gains I've ever seen. Words can't describe how amazing your dedication to fattening up and stuffing yourself to the max. You look so damn hot and gorgeous as you spill out if that cute outfit. You're filling out so well and are getting even hotter as your fatten that gorgeous body up. Seriously one of the best, you're the gold standard for this.

Guest Bellylove25
11 hours ago, hardcookie6765767978 said:

WOW!!! Mochi, you have one of the best gains I've ever seen. Words can't describe how amazing your dedication to fattening up and stuffing yourself to the max. You look so damn hot and gorgeous as you spill out if that cute outfit. You're filling out so well and are getting even hotter as your fatten that gorgeous body up. Seriously one of the best, you're the gold standard for this.

Totally agree, nothing to add, just one pic: "One wing to one turkey"🀩 Maybe your best stuffing vid... 😘

Mochii one wing one turkey journey1.jpg

• Curvage Model
On 11/25/2021 at 12:03 AM, hardcookie6765767978 said:

Ahh thank you so much!! I'm out of reactions for today or else I would've 'loved' this hehe ❀️  

I really love how my body is filling out and I appreciate the complimentsΒ πŸ₯°

• Curvage Model
On 11/25/2021 at 10:05 AM, Bellylove25 said:

Totally agree, nothing to add, just one pic: "One wing to one turkey"🀩 Maybe your best stuffing vid... 😘

Mochii one wing one turkey journey1.jpg

Wowow! Love this comparison! I remember that day too, I had wanted to eat all of the chicken wings, but I was afraid I would get too bloated..... and now look at meΒ πŸ˜‚

Β 

• Curvage Model
On 11/25/2021 at 6:01 PM, biggirlsok said:

Just the turkey?Β  What about sides and desert?

Yup! This is based on my fantasy of wanting to eat a whole turkey to myself.

I dip the turkey in gravy and mashed potatoes and wash it all down with a whole bottle of sparkling ciderΒ πŸ₯°

Last year, I wasn't able to get a whole turkey intact, just a turkey cut into slices, but I did focus more on the overall stuffing including the sides if you're more interested in that! ☺️
Β 

This year's stuffing was more focused on being carnal and focusing on the act of eating the whole turkey by myselfΒ 

Edited by Mochii Babii

Have you ever thought about doing a violet Beauregard themed stuffing where you stuff yourself with the actual three course dinner? The blue tracksuit would look great on youΒ 

On 11/29/2021 at 4:33 AM, Mochii Babii said:

The way my fat just keeps on bouncing 🀀

1708527884_WholeTurkPreview3.thumb.gif.233cd4383bbba89327a319a440871932.gif

Have you ever thought what would happen if you sit on the chest of an skinny girl????

be proud of yourself you can really dominate every girl, none of themΒ is able to lift you or take you down on the ground but you can push them and use your huge body to fall them down on the ground and sit on themΒ theyΒ will be criedΒ from the pain under your super heavy body, even you are able to kill a girl if you sit on her body for couple of minutes while she's strugglingΒ πŸ₯΅πŸ”₯πŸ”₯

Do you plan to stop gaining weight when you reach a certain weight, for example 400 pounds?

Or as long as you are well and healthy you will go even further?Β 

It's amazing your story of gaining the dream of all of us who have this feetiche.