❤️‍🔥 Mochii Babii ~ Goddess of Gluttony ❤️‍🔥

• Curvage Model
20 hours ago, Bellyfiller said:

I remember seeing you're first ever post. Seeing you now is just breath taking. I cant believe in that tiny past you lies a massive goddess of pure bliss and gluttony

Thank you for this 🥰 Past me was starving and just craving this gluttonous life. I'm so much happier now 😘

22 hours ago, Mochii Babii said:

Oh yes! Since that Christmas, I think they got the hint that I'm going to do what I want hahah

Plus, I've been happier and they've noticed that, so they really haven't done anything like that again! I wouldn't say my family really disrespected my agency, I mean isn't it typically common for a parent to be concerned about their kid's health? I really don't feel upset about how they handled it lol 

And yes, as for my friends, they are very understanding and don't comment on my weight at all or make any snide remarks either 💜

Oh absolutely yes. Most of the time parents just want what’s best for you because they love you. But because they they raise you and have to tell you yes or no a lot while you’re growing up, it can be hard for them to break the habit once you’re an adult. Whereas friends never had responsibility for you ever, so they don’t have the same urge. If that makes sense?

I’m glad they’ve not done anything like that again, and have noticed that you’re happier now. It shows that they really see you, and value your emotions. Which is what you want from your loved ones 🙂.
So would you say you are much happier than before now that you’re fatter and being an active feedee then? That it is fulfilling a long term need/desire and therefore making you feel more fulfilled? (As well as more full and filled lol! 😆) More the person you feel you are deep inside, as they say. Were you unhappy before, or were you just not quite as happy as you are now?

Guest Bellylove25
On 11/13/2021 at 12:55 AM, Mochii Babii said:

Thank you for this 🥰 Past me was starving and just craving this gluttonous life. I'm so much happier now 😘

Beautiful at every stage!😍 Keep healthy and happy!😘

Mochii beauty at every stage1.jpg

Mochii beauty at every stage.jpg

• Curvage Model
On 11/12/2021 at 8:01 PM, DreamingBoy said:

Oh absolutely yes. Most of the time parents just want what’s best for you because they love you. But because they they raise you and have to tell you yes or no a lot while you’re growing up, it can be hard for them to break the habit once you’re an adult. Whereas friends never had responsibility for you ever, so they don’t have the same urge. If that makes sense?

I’m glad they’ve not done anything like that again, and have noticed that you’re happier now. It shows that they really see you, and value your emotions. Which is what you want from your loved ones 🙂.
So would you say you are much happier than before now that you’re fatter and being an active feedee then? That it is fulfilling a long term need/desire and therefore making you feel more fulfilled? (As well as more full and filled lol! 😆) More the person you feel you are deep inside, as they say. Were you unhappy before, or were you just not quite as happy as you are now?

Yes, that makes sense! I absolutely see what you're saying!

Also, I would say that I wasn't as happy as I am now. Before accepting myself and joining this community, I denied myself a lot of things that I now enjoy greedily. Even though I'm slowing down, I'm still gaining a little here and there and having so much fun 🥰

• Curvage Model
On 11/13/2021 at 12:44 AM, Neverspent2007 said:

How does it feel to be that stuffed?

Id imagine that you feel heavy and whatnot but if you had to describe the way it feels how would you go about it?

I feel like a balloon ready to pop, too heavy to move, and I can feel my belly stretching. The skin on my belly is tighter and inside I feel swollen...in a good way. 

I love the feeling of swelling inside because of all the salt and fat and carbs I just crammed in 🤤 It's my favorite feeling 🥵

• Curvage Model
17 minutes ago, NikeLove1986 said:

how bout this for a question 

how does sex feel when you are full. Like is it hard to move and how often do you guys plan out these stuffings or are they just random lol

Sex is so much better stuffed, the pressure from my tight belly makes me so wet! Sometimes it's too hard to move, that I just have to lay back and let him do all the work... but if I'm able to move then I like to get on top and crush him with all the added weight 😜

Stuffing videos themselves are usually once a week since I've been slowing down, but sometime we will do a roleplay or switch it up with variety. Of course, stuffings are my favorite 😍

Stuffings for fun and that lead to sex are usually more impromptu 😏

• Curvage Model
On 11/16/2021 at 9:59 AM, WhoDat said:

There is nothing cuter than a newly fat girl who has eaten herself into a food coma...I bet you're baked, too. Livin' the dream! 

you know it 😜 high, stuffed, and about to go to take a nap will always be my fave feeling hehe