❤️‍🔥 Mochii Babii ~ Goddess of Gluttony ❤️‍🔥

• Curvage Model
16 hours ago, Jazzman said:

Always following you from day one I know you're not pushing nearly as hard. I was just saying that you must be closing in on some major milestones. My hope is that when those milestones arrive ( at a slower pace of course) that you will bless us with a " old school " weigh in and measurements video. Sorry I wasn't clear before. ❤

Ahh no worries! Apologies if I misunderstood you. I appreciate the encouragement for sure 💜 And of course! If I hit a milestone, I'd be happy to share! 😊

• Curvage Model
19 hours ago, theapes said:

Stunning beauty and the source of many a weight gain fiction I’m sure 

Hehe thank you! I've definitely read some WG fictions that seemed a little familiar to my situation.... 😏

Buuuut to be fair, I do also get my inspiration for my vids from some stories too! 

I need to keep better track of the stories/comics I like because I always forget 😫

• Curvage Model
14 hours ago, Gabbo said:

It's hard to imagine that over a year ago you were a little chubby but still relatively fit. Now you've become so obese and out of shape in such a short time.

It's still hard for me to wrap my head around it too! I sometimes forget it's not typically "normal" for someone to gain so much weight so quickly outside of the feedism world hahah

While I don't love talking about my friends and family in relation to my kinks, I still do wonder what must go through their heads every time they see me bigger 😂 purely out of curiosity lol

• Curvage Model
7 hours ago, Jinchuriki said:

What if you did a 10 day 100,000 calorie challenge?

Oh wow in theory that sounds hot as hell and would love to see that in a WG fiction, but logistically, that would be not enjoyable 😅 

5 hours ago, tubbybelly20 said:

I think she eats almost 10K a day all ready!

Hahah I used to! Back earlier in this forum where I was counting my calories more regularly, I would eat anywhere from 6K to 12K a day depending on if I had a stuffing or something, but since I'm slowing down I'm not eating that much currently 😮 I'm not counting cals anymore, just indulging and enjoying 😊

23 minutes ago, Mochii Babii said:

Hehe thank you! I've definitely read some WG fictions that seemed a little familiar to my situation.... 😏

Buuuut to be fair, I do also get my inspiration for my vids from some stories too! 

I need to keep better track of the stories/comics I like because I always forget 😫

Love to hear that, hope you've read some of my work

• Curvage Model
2 hours ago, theapes said:

Love to hear that, hope you've read some of my work

I'm not 100% sure if I have, but will def have to check it out! Feel free to DM me any specific ones you think I'd like! 🥰

For WG fiction, I prefer more realistic situations focused on the struggle and pleasure, and some force feeding and noncon, but I'm not a huge fan of magical/hypnotic WG situations 😮

23 hours ago, Mochii Babii said:

The 30 day stuffing challenge was fun and sexy, but was also incredibly expensive and exhausting mentally/physically 😅

It definitely took a toll on my body, but I'm not saying no to challenges forever. I did really enjoy the 30 day experience overall!

If anything, I've been thinking about doing just shorter challenges like 7 day ones or a lazy weekend take out compilation 😁

I'm currently not pushing myself to gain like I did in the beginning! Just going with the flow of how my body and mobility feel 🥰

That sounds great!  You do what you love!  No matter what I enjoy watching you!

23 hours ago, Mochii Babii said:

The 30 day stuffing challenge was fun and sexy, but was also incredibly expensive and exhausting mentally/physically 😅

It definitely took a toll on my body, but I'm not saying no to challenges forever. I did really enjoy the 30 day experience overall!

If anything, I've been thinking about doing just shorter challenges like 7 day ones or a lazy weekend take out compilation 😁

I'm currently not pushing myself to gain like I did in the beginning! Just going with the flow of how my body and mobility feel 🥰

Oooh God I'd love to see a 7 day stuffing challenge~😍💕

4 hours ago, Mochii Babii said:

It's still hard for me to wrap my head around it too! I sometimes forget it's not typically "normal" for someone to gain so much weight so quickly outside of the feedism world hahah

While I don't love talking about my friends and family in relation to my kinks, I still do wonder what must go through their heads every time they see me bigger 😂 purely out of curiosity lol

Lol yes!

Have your family backed off about your gain since the too-healthy Christmas you had with them?

Friends I would hope would be a bit more respectful of your agency.

I know you are trying to slow down your profit .but I am sure that in 2 or 3 years we will see the videos and photos that you take right now and we will think wow how small it is. now it is much bigger! exactly the same as when I watch your old videos now Will you do part 6 and 7 in porhnud to continue your weight gain?

• Curvage Model
On 11/10/2021 at 7:58 PM, DreamingBoy said:

Lol yes!

Have your family backed off about your gain since the too-healthy Christmas you had with them?

Friends I would hope would be a bit more respectful of your agency.

Oh yes! Since that Christmas, I think they got the hint that I'm going to do what I want hahah

Plus, I've been happier and they've noticed that, so they really haven't done anything like that again! I wouldn't say my family really disrespected my agency, I mean isn't it typically common for a parent to be concerned about their kid's health? I really don't feel upset about how they handled it lol 

And yes, as for my friends, they are very understanding and don't comment on my weight at all or make any snide remarks either 💜

• Curvage Model
16 hours ago, NikeLove1986 said:

Beauty Eat GIF

New Couch might be needed to support all that Goodness 

Will definitely be needing a new couch hahah 
On the side that I sit, the cushion is completely worn and I can feel the wood structure underneath 😂

Guest Bellyfiller
1 hour ago, Mochii Babii said:

Purple and plump 💜 I want to get curvier 😜

Bats3.thumb.JPG.f1d70255b21c560ce3d01a3308aea4b9.JPGBats4.thumb.JPG.96ef7f2201b3f782edbcd371d21d5550.JPGBats5.thumb.JPG.1cbd778efc9f22033039fbb4a08941a0.JPG

I remember seeing you're first ever post. Seeing you now is just breath taking. I cant believe in that tiny past you lies a massive goddess of pure bliss and gluttony

Guest Footballer95
2 hours ago, Mochii Babii said:

Purple and plump 💜 I want to get curvier 😜

Bats3.thumb.JPG.f1d70255b21c560ce3d01a3308aea4b9.JPGBats4.thumb.JPG.96ef7f2201b3f782edbcd371d21d5550.JPGBats5.thumb.JPG.1cbd778efc9f22033039fbb4a08941a0.JPG

Can’t wait to see that belly touching the couch 😍