❤️‍🔥 Mochii Babii ~ Goddess of Gluttony ❤️‍🔥

• Curvage Model
23 hours ago, PeachyKatexo said:

I would do anything for another 30 day stuffing challenge. 

15 hours ago, Footballer95 said:

Omg please do another one of those 30 day stuffings 🥵

The 30 day stuffing challenge was fun and sexy, but was also incredibly expensive and exhausting mentally/physically 😅

It definitely took a toll on my body, but I'm not saying no to challenges forever. I did really enjoy the 30 day experience overall!

If anything, I've been thinking about doing just shorter challenges like 7 day ones or a lazy weekend take out compilation 😁

19 hours ago, Jazzman said:

There are milestones that certainly must be right around the corner. And I am hoping each will get a good old weigh in and measurement video. Triple your slimmest weight. Double your chubby starting weight as a Feedee. You do those So Well and I truly anticipate those soon.

I'm currently not pushing myself to gain like I did in the beginning! Just going with the flow of how my body and mobility feel 🥰

Edited by Mochii Babii

3 hours ago, Mochii Babii said:

The 30 day stuffing challenge was fun and sexy, but was also incredibly expensive and exhausting mentally/physically 😅

It definitely took a toll on my body, but I'm not saying no to challenges forever. I did really enjoy the 30 day experience overall!

If anything, I've been thinking about doing just shorter challenges like 7 day ones or a lazy weekend take out compilation 😁

I'm currently not pushing myself to gain like I did in the beginning! Just going with the flow of how my body and mobility feel 🥰

Always following you from day one I know you're not pushing nearly as hard. I was just saying that you must be closing in on some major milestones. My hope is that when those milestones arrive ( at a slower pace of course) that you will bless us with a " old school " weigh in and measurements video. Sorry I wasn't clear before. ❤